• Start date

DeletedUser120056

I don't know what you mean by that. I was on

Casual1 with RIM.
Casual3 with SHWME
Casual5 with FLAME
Casual7 with FLAME

DeletedUser113795

I didn't even know this exists here. First, about Veronika, I kicked her because she undermined the tribe, she undermined me us a leader and was making problems with her posts in the tribe. She was working with Apex tribe to tray shake my tribe so people argue, I warned her few times and she didn't listen so yes i kicked her, Hipster and 3 or 4 others, because of no team play and undermining tribe.

Lama about you made something...you made what? My tribe is still here, so what did you do, what job? Besides s*it talk about me, you are kind of useless talker and even worst player that I'm gonna hurt bad once protection falls down for low points n00bs like you.

Apex stats look great because they hit an account that was not active and few caps of n00bs. Real war and problems for them just started. Im not going anywhere and yes you didn't win anything yes, im gonna make all of you a hard time in casual 7 and miserable till you get rimed or quit. I live for this game, not like most of you who log in just because you are bored. So be prepper for fight, long fight.

DeletedUser113795

Btw don't forget that Apex tribe was in alliance with mass recruiting Ghost tribe at the begging of casual 7. I was in a tribe called NOT and we fight 7 alliance tribes, 4 ghost family, viol8 and 2 apex..already then apex was playing like cowards going alliance with ghost and refuse to work with NOT when i asked them. Ghost is now gone, and apex will be to, i will make sure of that like i did with ghost

LlamaNamedOsama

Have you seen the war stats?

99-22

Not to mention losing 8 players...You would think someone would take the hint

seroxy5

Reaction score
I'm just here to thank Batan's elite squad for the love and the war stats :D

DeletedUser113795

I'm just here to thank Batan's elite squad for the love and the war stats :D

you will not last one day when settings for n00bs like you go off. will see how much thanks you will give then.

DeletedUser113795

Vijelina was kicked to the not sending support, not opening mail and losing villages like n00b he is. Tiger left before i got a chance to kick him for not be active and losing village just like Vileja, he got the excuse he working but he could set acc sitter as I told him to. Not a serius player so he wont last. I will be in tribe of 5 people if need it but i wont tolerate crap players who don't give a f**k for game and don't play active,

Deleted User - 11483970

Aye you took my advice, welcome to the part LB . Idk about a war with Not and Apex but right now it’s a war with you and it ain’t looking too good hehe

seroxy5

Reaction score
you will not last one day when settings for n00bs like you go off. will see how much thanks you will give then.

Maybe not, but I highly doubt it will be because of you. You may have more experience, I'm not sure though, but this game is also about strategy and relations (I don't include backtabbing here because from what I've heard, you'd come out on top). Seems like you're having troubles with that.

Vijelina was kicked to the not sending support, not opening mail and losing villages like n00b he is. Tiger left before i got a chance to kick him for not be active and losing village just like Vileja, he got the excuse he working but he could set acc sitter as I told him to. Not a serius player so he wont last. I will be in tribe of 5 people if need it but i wont tolerate crap players who don't give a f**k for game and don't play active,

Proves my point, you think only your side has inactive players? Do you see how many barbs are popping up from inactive players? It's a matter of strategy and relations. Why do you think people don't want to give you sit?

LlamaNamedOsama

Someone ring the Llama?

Batan, I've seen 90 year olds play better than you.

Lets expose the real Batan:

You've ONLY nobled FIVE villages from other players your entire time on Cas 7. Barb nobling KING!

605.jpg

LlamaNamedOsama

Dog, I aint done roasting you tho

Lets dig deeper, shall we?

https://www.twstats.com/en66/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9880765&type=&pn=-1

W66, nobled off in less than a week like a chump. Folded quick huh?

https://www.twstats.com/en71/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9880765&type=&pn=-1

W71, nobled off in less than a week like a chump. Folded quick huh?

https://www.twstats.com/en74/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9880765&type=&pn=-1

W74, ate free barbs and internals, never seen a real war. Seemingly quit the world, just to come back and get rekt by the Nemesis tribe when you finally did see war.

https://www.twstats.com/en80/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9880765&type=&pn=-1

W80, nobled off in less than a week like a chump. Folded quick huh?

https://www.twstats.com/en83/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9880765&type=&pn=-1

W83, nobled off in less than a week like a chump. Folded quick huh?

https://www.twstats.com/en86/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9880765

W86, nobled off in less than a week like a chump. Folded quick huh?

https://www.twstats.com/en90/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9880765&type=&pn=-1

W90, nobled off in less than a week like a chump. Folded quick huh?

Come at me bro. PLEASE.

DeletedUser113795

This happens when you go on an active and skilled player like me:

DeletedUser113795

LlamaNamedOsama all those worlds I quit and only then, only....players could grab my villages. In 7 years nobody took 1 village from me that i did let it have it. And some of that worlds i was pp farming. Btw w66 was my first word and iw as total n00b but even then i was tribal wars superstar, nobody could take me out not even rang1 tribe 20 on 1 on me, i killed all their troops and i didn't even know how to playback then. But that is something n00b and loser like you will never know because you don't have my termination, brains and now skills that i have, you are an only good talker, a useless talker who can only speak but not play. you are dead lama1 year from now when i can attack your low point account.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LlamaNamedOsama all those worlds I quit and only then, only....players could grab my villages. In 7 years nobody took 1 village from me that i did let it have it. And some of that worlds i was pp farming. Btw w66 was my first word and iw as total n00b but even then i was tribal wars superstar, nobody could take me out not even rang1 tribe 20 on 1 on me, i killed all their troops and i didn't even know how to playback then. But that is something n00b and loser like you will never know because you don't have my termination, brains and now skills that i have, you are an only good talker, a useless talker who can only speak but not play. you are dead lama1 year from now when i can attack your low point account.
Just go retire already,
you showed you cant go in a regular world without being a backstabber or a second city fool

Hope you had a nice christmas tho

LlamaNamedOsama

tl;dr

Untitled.png

DeletedUser123357

this is such a good read on all sides ..... :p

so can i be next ? love a good roast

i am a barb/inactive nobler just putting that out there as currently do not want to start or join in any war as of yet.

you guys are right this game takes strategy to play and stepping on every tribes toes is something i dont want to do for me and those in my tribe to suffer from they are not currently ready for it but the time will come when they are then sides will be chosen but for now its still early stages of this causal world its along road ahead.

worlds are now smaller so not as much growth for us all and now they seem shorter in life span also we not long finished causal 4 and now were in 7 and there is an 8 already to. less barbs to noble as they have stopped already not so many ks as there use to be so to get larger on worlds now u need to be a pp player or very aggressive or smart in how u do things and think of position rather than points. once the point range starts to go i find u get more opportunity to grow and aslong as u work as a tribe along the way even a select few as baton had said u can do wonders.

as for eye of the tiger i know this player he is very good and when he plays right he grows very well as do alot from all sides to name a few sir tony,path to Ascension , part of the problem, totaledfirebird01,Angelic Athiest,samuelhip,PISKO CARE and cannot forget RealDonaldTrump .

LlamaNamedOsama

yeah but the difference between you and Batan is immense. You're not running around proclaiming you're the literal shit that came from God's ass that was sent to teach everyone how to play tribalwars.

DeletedUser123357

still dont mind a good roasting im sure someone on this world has it in for me ?

LlamaNamedOsama

I actually looked at the reports Batan posted...

He's bragging about defending against attacks with stacked villages.

Bro, Batan...you're trash. Can you even snipe?

Deleted User - 1881479

I actually looked at the reports Batan posted...

He's bragging about defending against attacks with stacked villages.

Bro, Batan...you're trash. Can you even snipe?

Lol, he's bragging about getting to a barb before us and stacking it