Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

DeletedUser113795

Loll
why are you crying that tribes have turned against your tyranny? 4vs1? Nah mate it’s 4vs4. You chose your alliance (castle, matter, Europe) not our fault they wack.
This is the first world I’ve seen where the tribes haven’t joined against the top tribe rather a different tribe and this just says more about your character mate. You thought you could push players around, you could bash players and insult freely, thought you could say sexist and disgusting remarks toward other player and no one would hold you accountable! This is no longer just a let’s beat the crap out of top tribe no! All the dukes who have any self respect are now standing up against your ego and you gonna cry about it? Look what you did to Europe and castle, stealing their players and leaving the rest to for dead then complaining it’s a 4v1 when if you had only treated your allies properly, not as food, and not pitted them against each other like you did with NOT, maybe they could have helped you against your enemies but we all know you are incapable of speaking kindly and with respect to your neighbours.

If you recall before the start of the war, MTD was #1 tribe in terms of points but after Ape-x attacked and you started dropping those “useless” players you dropped while we grew! So don’t complain how no one is attacking top tribe just cuz top tribe is mercing you!

for the record Stand has its own war against you, wether they fighting your allies or not we don’t really care. No offense to them or anything but our war with you is our war with you, anyone else who joins starts a new war with you and you can deal with them.

ape-x has been fighting castle and elite since day one and we never complained about no 2v1. Bunch of

As for the future that will be left for when the day comes! Right now everyone’s priority is to erase your pitiful tribe out of cas7. Might have better luck in Cas 8, with your attitude I doubt it though. This is a game of skill and politics! Not hate and ignorance and when real players see that in someone they will automatically hate them. Be respectful to everyone around you and maybe you might win a world properly!

4 vs 4? You are joke like your post. It makes no sense. First, it was NEVER 4 vs 4. it was 1 vs 3 and then when cowards from Stand attack us it was 1 vs 4.
You cant count castle, matter, Europe at all. Castle was made from a bunch of n00bs who don't know how to play and my tribe actually supported them for not being destroyed so fast, We wasted our defense so Castle can stand. Europe was just statist, never joined OP never did any thing, their leadership was sleeping all the time and players ideling, we had no use of Europe tribe. Matter was 3 member tribe can call them tribe. only there duke mage to take some villages that he lost later on. Both apex tribes was working more organize together than any of these 3 tribes that you say we had on our side. Viol8 was actually uslles to, we fight most of apex but it was unuff to spread some defense here and there.

What dukes that have self-respect turned against me? The only duke that tuned against me was a coward in Stand and maybe we can count metter duke but we can`t because he was not even a tribe 3 players in when 2 of them were people I kicked for not playing actively. Stand didn't attack Elite because of me being duke, they attack us because they didn't have balls to attack viol8. They would not have balls to attack us nether if we had no war, I would defend Elite alone against Stand with only my troops so much they suck.

And yes I recall that MTD was rang 1 tribe before the war with Apex and would stay that way if there were not members in MTD that destroy the tribe.

Player Bara en Amerikan was rang 3 player before he quit a game and give account sit to player Hipster. Hipster is an ego player so full of himself, he was smud talker and he was acting like he is the best friend of players he likes. So when 4 weeks go by, duke of MDT ask Hipster to give villages of Amerikana to our members, I asked him to I was baron back then, and Hipster selfishly didn't wanna do it, because he was using Amerikana troops for his grow. So it went so far that Apex attack Bar en Amerikana and Hipster couldn't even defend his villages he lost privileges to move troops. Afkors that made me angry very angry, we could noble Amerikan but now we need to hurry to noble before apex grab it, all Hipster folt. There were 144 villages to grab and we didn't take even half of it, Hipster cost us 70 villages from start. I declare war on Apex because they attack our member. Then I made mistake, I thot i had a friendly player in Apex but it tuned that he was a poison snake who posted on forums what I told about Hipster, I was insulting Hipster and i was right to do so. Elite member Veronika7477 didn't like me and was working against me, because one time I told her she is selfish and she left a tribe to come back later, afkors i did insult her in between, that was wrong of me but hey, nobody is perfect. So when was start she was against Elite tribe and work with Apex, somebody copies her what I told about Hipster and she posted that on the forum in order to bring discomfort and discord among the members and slag me off. I kicked her out right away, so that was the second member that Elite lost. Hipster saw forum post and was trying to get rid of me, so I kicked him to, so that was third player Elite lost. Player Tabek quit after he was OP, because he was n00b with no troops Apex got his villages easy, so that was fourth player Elite lost. Then I become duke to bring order to the tribe, former duke nigthbalde was not active unuff and was kind off useless whole war, but his troops did save lot of villages that's true. So when i took over I ask all players to share command with me, player .Devastation didn't do so, so I kicked him, which was fifth player Elite lost. Player vijelia didn't played active, he was losing villages and when i mailed him he didn't respond to me, I kicked him out. That was the sixth player Elite lost. Player Eye of Tiger had to work and didnt give acc sit to noabdy to look after his acc even when i asked him several times to do so, he was losing villages and didn't care, of course, i kicked him out. That was seventh player Elite lost. Player exonroot left our tribe to join Stand, a coward run away so he can later attack ex tribe members when we were already tight with the defense on 2 fronts. That was eight-player Elite lost. exonoroot is a n00b i saw his attacks on Elite members, it was pathetic. But it was annoying because of so many enemies that did have impact. Player rovl. quit, so that was the ninth player Elite lost. Player hoopdee2857 i kicked, becous he lost like 20 villages to backstabbing cowards in Stand. I asked him if he needs support or account sit, he refus and just keeps on losing villages, of cures kicked him out. That was thent player Elite lost. Finally, one of my main guys a good player and a fighter Silber left tribe, range quit because fo to many inactive players in Elite and to many enemies, can't blame him. So that was half tribe Elite lsot to the not active play and cowards. In meantime apex internal maybe 1 max 2 players....they didn't lose members, Elite did. Me us duke and Elite us tribe, we had the misfortune of having inactive players and we couldn't fight war vs 3 top tribes like that. If you see what I got, with what I worked.... I was a GREAT duke, leader, and fighter. All were in favor of Apex tribe in a number of members, active play and numbers of enemies Elite had.

Silber left and hoopedee2857 joining Stand was the last straw for me, I knew it I can't win against so many enemies and so low good and active members in Elite, it was not possible. Elite tribe didn't lose war with Apex because Apex was better, Elite lost because of their own members quitting and running away. Apex had more active and more loyal members, I didn't have that. They win because of that. If I had 20 members who play tribal wars like me, we would beat apex and other tribes, but we didn't have. I quit so my members can join viol8 or stand and together they can war Apex, that was my plan.

One more thing. All the time we had a spy in the tribe that link info to Apex and other tribes. So I had even that disetvanteg working against Elite. Now i think it was EmperorFluff, he joined right away to apex tribe when I quit. So that tells me that he was rat all along. I seen you post here a lot of kid, that was very low of you to spy for Apex even if apex had huge uprehand you did a lot of damage to us with that.

I could take on any player in casual 7. I take 1 on 1 easy. i take 3 on 1 easy, you could never beat me. I took 10 on me before and never lost a fight. But its tribal wars and eventually I would lose with so many players going against me and when you out of troops you can't defend. So any of you who think you can go against me, tray me on some other world and you will see what I'm talking about. If you put me in a good tribe, I am practically invincible

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11483970

Lmaoo. Now you are crying because you picked a shitty tribe to play with. Not our fault at all that all your players were inactives! You made your bed now sleep in it! YOU kicked all those players out! YOU recruited them in the first place! YOU started the war! YOU made that mistake to poke the giant ape! It doesn’t matter that your alliance was weak and pathetic! YOU chose them to be your allies! You could have eaten them and grown but decided to just delay their death! Apex survived not because of your lack of active players (has nothing to do with us) but because we are an actual tribe that respects one another! We trust and play together properly! Even f we disagree we don’t insult and just kick those who have something to say about us.

Side note: WE NEVER HAD A SPY IN ELITE! We don’t resort to those tactics like some would! Fluff has been wanting to join us since day one but because of his location he chose to go with the closer tribe! He is a good player with good knowledge of the game. We never asked him to spy and if we had he would have refused because that is the kind of player he is!

You quit because you were a weak leader who thought you could poach the top players in the world and just coast to victory but when your weak foundation started folding you kicked players to lessen the weight but it was too late! Instead of going down with your ship you jumped ship and quit. That’s how we know you are a wack leader! Now you come here crying and saying what if this and what if that. And yes it was 4v4! Apex/pri-m8/viol8/ (and later stand) vs elite/castle/matter/Europe! You chose your alliance so don’t cry when they turned out to be shit! We chose our one ally which is viol8 because we could trust them to do the work needed even if they slacked a bit they still held up their end! You didn’t work with shit all! You belittled you’re players and kicked without even giving them a chance but again same as I said before, you picked them and allowed them in. You saw what we did to Matter when they first appeared. Our only mistake was not finishing the job when we slaughtered Matter! That’s why players like eye of the tiger and iamwierd are still around Looll cuz we slacked on the final kill .

No you ain’t a great leader and if you need more clarification on that then read what I wrote again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1881479

I could take on any player in casual 7. I take 1 on 1 easy. i take 3 on 1 easy, you could never beat me. I took 10 on me before and never lost a fight. But its tribal wars and eventually I would lose with so many players going against me and when you out of troops you can't defend. So any of you who think you can go against me, tray me on some other world and you will see what I'm talking about. If you put me in a good tribe, I am practically invincible

You say that...but in every world i have seen u...u get wrecked and then decide to quit...

And you seem to be forgetting that you were the one recruiting all the so called top players into the all star tribe and get an easy win.
Lucky i knew you from past worlds, and the end result is always the same for you and every tribe you lead.

seroxy5

Reaction score
All I get from your novel is a recognition that our tribe was better than yours in every way possible. We were more active, more skilled, better strategically etc. And not everything you say in your statement is true, especially not the spy thing! I've been in the council since the war started (and before then) and the only one giving up information was you.

I only have one advice for you Batan. Next time you make a tribe, have them do some smaller operations together and cooperate to find out what players are worth keeping and who's inactive before you start a big war instead of just taking barbs. That's what we have done in Ape-x and Pri-m8 so there is no excuse for having bad players in your tribe... that just means the tribe is worse than some other tribe, end of story.

You also say that if everyone was as good as you are, your tribe would have won. If everyone in our tribe was as good as, idk any of our top members, you wouldn't stand a chance. You can't claim that you are a great leader if you can't earn your tribe mates' trust and loyalty to even have them set you as account sitter. I'm confident that if they would have been in our tribe instead from the beginning (not refugees or spies), they would have given us the account sit or similar.

There's a lot more that could be said about your visions of how this turned out, but I don't wanna bore everyone with a novel, yours are more entertaining than mine. That's one thing you're good at :)

FoE2022

Reaction score
@Lord Batan ... So when was start she was against Elite tribe and work with Apex, somebody copies her what I told about Hipster and she posted that on the forum in order to bring discomfort and discord among the members and slag me off.

Actually I did not received any "copies", that player posted your comments on the forum, that's where I have seen it and commented on it at that time.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lord Baton, when this world first started, you posted a rant on your tribes profile about us, and me. I wish I had screenshotted it because it was epic. It was so incredibly wrong! Then in our conversations, you revealed a lot about your visions of running a tribe. You said a tribe would never follow a woman because the mates must fear the leader, they must always know the leader is capable of causing them great pain. I never was quite sure why you thought I was the leader, but letting you think that seemed to allow me more insight into your tribe.

But now that you are gone, can I give you my insights ? This is an online game, the players you want to fear you understand you have no power over them. They might have went along with your power trip to humour you, and to have some fantasy that they were part of the mighty strong warriors that are ruled by a supreme fighter. But, when they look in the mirror, they see themselves, not in war paint, or wearing suits of armour, but in a hoodie and jeans and flip flops. By making your entire tribe a fantasy, getting real life people to cosplay 24/7/365 is not likely to happen, with people who have real lives to work, sleep and play.

I think if you want people to use their free time so frivolously, you need to treat them as equals, as adults and as free agents. You have no power over anyone really. If you make the game suck raw eggs, they won't put too much effort into it. IMHO. The game has to give them something, not just a way for them to help you win.

None of your players were spying for us. I did talk to Silaber some, he was one of my friends at the first of this world. When he left our tribe, he was very kind about it being about people from "his country". We still talked about personal stuff, never TW stuff. At the end, he told me he was having some personal issues, but he felt let down by his tribe. He is a good man, and his new tribe is lucky to have him.

You are a good player. I think you should pay the pp to change your name and play the next world. You can go far if you remember the lessons learned in this world. But, you may find being a co-equal player with others is much less stressful, and much more fun. Remember, its just a game. You win nothing in the end. There is no trophy, no prize, no glory. You may make some friends around the world, though, which is priceless, really.

LlamaNamedOsama

All I get from your novel is a recognition that our tribe was better than yours in every way possible. We were more active, more skilled, better strategically etc. And not everything you say in your statement is true, especially not the spy thing! I've been in the council since the war started (and before then) and the only one giving up information was you.

I only have one advice for you Batan. Next time you make a tribe, have them do some smaller operations together and cooperate to find out what players are worth keeping and who's inactive before you start a big war instead of just taking barbs. That's what we have done in Ape-x and Pri-m8 so there is no excuse for having bad players in your tribe... that just means the tribe is worse than some other tribe, end of story.

You also say that if everyone was as good as you are, your tribe would have won. If everyone in our tribe was as good as, idk any of our top members, you wouldn't stand a chance. You can't claim that you are a great leader if you can't earn your tribe mates' trust and loyalty to even have them set you as account sitter. I'm confident that if they would have been in our tribe instead from the beginning (not refugees or spies), they would have given us the account sit or similar.

There's a lot more that could be said about your visions of how this turned out, but I don't wanna bore everyone with a novel, yours are more entertaining than mine. That's one thing you're good at :)

Literally what I got out of that entire rant lmao

LlamaNamedOsama

stop picking on batan guys, he can barely understand half the words in your posts

Path To Ascension

Reaction score
Lord Batan , I left your alliance for slagging off tribal leaders (on both sides) on the internal forums and trying to poach players from the alliance after you had kicked most of yours!

Matter didn’t betray you nor did I. Matter continued to offer support for your players right until your tribe disbanded and your players saw no hope of victory for elite.

Eye 0f the Tiger is a great player. Your lack of strategic thinking such as ensuring fronts are stacked and a lack an emergency sitter system is to blame on your part as leader for the losses he incurred.

Clearly your a poor leader evidenced more so by you qutting and leaving your players high and dry. Matter got smashed by an allience 10x+ but were still here.

I had heard via IGM that you had been making disgusting sexist remarks via IGM and I think its best if you stay away from this game with that toxic behaviour.

Last edited:

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
One more thing. All the time we had a spy in the tribe that link info to Apex and other tribes. So I had even that disetvanteg working against Elite. Now i think it was EmperorFluff, he joined right away to apex tribe when I quit. So that tells me that he was rat all along. I seen you post here a lot of kid, that was very low of you to spy for Apex even if apex had huge uprehand you did a lot of damage to us with that.

lol I really don't appreciate being called a spy and fyi I did not spy and I will never spy

Deleted User - 11483970

It already is? We declared war didn’t we? Or did you guys not get the memo?

RoyalCanin

Reaction score
ape-x already win this war when Elite disband since viol8 duke is apex's slave. i bet my ass he will jump ship when attack restriction are off.

Last edited:

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, RoyalCanin has never attacked a player. Every village he has was a barb.

How dare you say anything about anyone who is actually playing this game?

I bet my ass you know nothing about the game, let alone what any one else will do.

All you know is what you will do, which is turtle up.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Path, you are a good player. You know the game. But you have spent years recruiting for the win.

And now, that is your plan again?

I would be honoured to be part of a tribe that you led, honourably.

Recruit to win at the end seems less honourable to me. What if you led a tribe to win just by skill?