Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@exonroot, none of it matters. Its just an online game. We will spend days, weeks, months and years of time that we can never get back, all to leave reality for a moment in time. We all play differently, some using scripts and challenging ops, others use head games and attempts to manipulate what are in reality complete strangers in different parts of the world. Its just what you want it to be. Lots of different playing styles, none better or worse than others. Its just a game, and we make our own rules, really.

But the thing I have come to realise is that what we do in fantasy life, we do in real life.

Is winning really what matters in the end?

Does how we deal with issues in fantasy/reality matter more in the end?

Self respect is the most valuable asset we own, and we build it/lose it every day, every moment we breath. If you feel right about how you play FW/RW, that is all that matters, right? Because this is fantasy, it doesn't matter at all, really. Its how we build our own character that matters. And that only depends on what is important to each person.

As far as Apes being a standard pre-made, is 2 people starting a tribe pre-made? So then, every tribe, including yours, is a standard pre-made?

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wait.

We started with 3. Jake the Dog is now with you, though.

My heart is still hurt from that. But, these are the lessons one learns from TW, right?

Deleted User - 11483970

No actually we developed our alliance relatively recently.
@DrunkSquirls I have mad respect for your views, but in my opinion, you underestimate others.
I begged to join matter before joining Stand. I probably asked 3 times, which is 3 more than I usually ask. They didn't play the recruitment game. Apes are a standard pre-made, they have an unfair advantage and that is literally their only credible adjective... My point is, if you recruit in a previous world, that does not make you more or less honorable. If the reason we are here is to make friends(Quoting your honestly brilliant post to Batan), then what does it matter if its from this one or the last?

View attachment 3852
View attachment 3853
History > Speculation
The bottom list might get longer, nawt sure....but don't pick on Royal, or else I might have to try a little!
Good luck all
Apex was premade? Lmao news to me bud and I’ve been in it since Beginning of this world. I only knew 2 ppl. Mr nibs and snuff. Snuff went to join his premade with path to ascension and lost and will keep losing. It’s our fault now that we were able to outlive and outgrow our opponents? Our fault we used the tool tw gave us and are winning yea? Our fault that we were active enough to cap our core and secure it? Some of us were lucky with the spot we landed others weren’t but they still were able to noble their way to our core. Apex and viol8 isn’t just a tribe, it’s an actual family. Mess with one you mess with all. Go look back at what happened to MTD, go check out matter, go see castle! How many of their players actually had the balls to stick it out and make something of themselves. Very few are left. Get your facts straight bud

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
I almost joined your tribe, from when I heard about it in Cas5..but then I wouldn't have had any fun.
You guys have been on matter in a gang bang, and its pretty entertaining seeing what you have said, but also shows the kinds of players you are.
@SavageKing You also didn't do anything to MTD till I left lol. Only until I attacked MTD did they fall apart, Get your facts straight..
If you understood how lucky you are that I didn't like batan, you would be thanking me right now for weakening the other half of the world for you.
MTD would have destroyed Apes rofl.

Deleted User - 1881479

I almost joined your tribe, from when I heard about it in Cas5..but then I wouldn't have had any fun.
You guys have been on matter in a gang bang, and its pretty entertaining seeing what you have said, but also shows the kinds of players you are.
@SavageKing You also didn't do anything to MTD till I left lol. Only until I attacked MTD did they fall apart, Get your facts straight..
If you understood how lucky you are that I didn't like batan, you would be thanking me right now for weakening the other half of the world for you.

Somehow sounds like the person below...

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@exonroot, I do not remember discussing your application.

What kind of players do you think we are?

The first op on Matter was because of betrayal, I was hurt and probably overly so as a friend from many years past had talked me into playing this world then left to join his pre-made C4 tribe. And it turned out, many others were angry about C4. Plus, location, location, location. I am not sure if that is a gang bang. Maybe, when so many are still feeling betrayed from worlds long over.

But now, PTA is contacting all the tribes to get his revenge.

is that a gang bang, too?

And, your taking credit for our victory against MTD is impressive! You left your tribe then attacked them? For us.

Loyalty matters to me. Will you leave the tribe you are in now and then attack them, too?

One of our wonderful guys found this quote back then, and put it on our tribe page:
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved.

Path To Ascension

Reaction score
The ape family grows larger everyday, So much for not wanting a recruitment win huh!?
green.png
IntimacyJoined04th April 2020 - 15:02560,502
green.png
DeadSantaJoined04th April 2020 - 11:021,096,049
green.png
janinavJoined04th April 2020 - 10:023,453,390
green.png
OebronxJoined04th April 2020 - 10:023,191,392
green.png
Judd Joined03rd April 2020 - 13:021,828,793

Deleted User - 11483970

The ape family grows larger everyday, So much for not wanting a recruitment win huh!?
green.png
green.png
green.png
green.png
green.png
JuddJoined03rd April 2020 - 13:021,828,793
LMFAO bruh. we are in 1st by 2x the points viol8 was before we merged with the players that ACTUALLY wanted to merge with us! AND THATS BEFORE WE COUNT PRI-M8! We don't need to recruit for the win. look at the point difference between top 2 tribes before and after April 2.
our plan was to always merge Ape-x Pri-m8 and Viol8, but Llamas actions at the wrong time disrupted that. When things had cooled down we approached again for the merge but someone was still butthurt and didnt even bother responding. This someone has on multiple occasions given us Ultimatums so this time we gave them one and their real face showed. We do not need oeb, jan, or RDT's points for the win as you can see we are already way ahead of you and any other tribe. Even if you internalled and merged all your accounts your tribes wouldnt reach us. sit down peasant.

you are right, offensively i didnt do anything, its a shame War stats dont show ODS though or you would have seen what i did. however its not like MTD even bothered to attack us loolll. how many ops did you guys pull? 1? 2? compared to the numerous ones we did on MTD players. shame as well your leader was a wack one too. every time one of you started getting attacks he would kick them so as to not damage your pretty little war stats.

YOU weakened MTD for us? so it had nothing to do with our constant pressure on your so called leader? nothing to do with our constant pressure on all your members? nothing to do with our actual coordination and ops? you single handily stomped MTD to the ground yea? while i have no doubt you are a skilled player, you need to step off that high horse mate and actually give credit where its due.

Deleted User - 11483970

Oh, I remember you specifically saying that Apes didn't want to merge with Viol8 because of our recruitment of Oebronx and Janinav.

I lol'ed

we didnt want any ex-elites in our tribe cuz we JUST finished a war with them... how is that hard to conceive?? they were still enemies to us. but thank you for taking them in and showing us how great of a player each one of them in. we cooled down and when we approached you for the new merge your ass was sitting so long on the fence you had a pole stuck up there. then your ego flared to the point you couldnt wait 30 min for our DUKE and diplomat to come online and have an actual conversation. you had a worse melt down than Lord Batan did when he quit this world raging all the way out. Sadly all you had to do was humble yourself and see that your tribemate was actually tryna do the best thing for you and your tribe... go run along to stand now. sharing your own players troop counts to the enemy, but hey, all is fair in love and war right?

Before i go: think back to beginning of this world, when a little player by the name of Snuff1997 decided to abandon not just his tribe but his good friend to join his old pals. You know who that good friend was? it was DS, and we followed her rage and completely annihilated snuff from our core. lucky him he had his rim villages to fall back on. Its a damn shame firebird left his account to an actual little boy who thinks himself a man. And we thought Lord Batan was delusional.

what kind of person says something like this. especially to someone who works on the front lines in hospitals and sees every single SECOND how much people are suffering from this pandemic. you are the spineless scum bag! the shameless individual! the less than dirt player who couldnt keep his ego in check for 5 min!
author said:
LlamaNamedOsamaToday at 8:17 AM lmao you guys are a joke you literally declined our merge that we were working on long ago while we had GOOD relations and declined over oebronx and janinav now you recruit them? like I said, you're a bunch of spineless scum bags DS, i hope you and everyone you know around you dies of covid Viol8 is declaring war on Apes in 24 hours get ready. bring your war. matter of fact go join stands side like i told IHNL will happen cuz we figured out the type of person you are and we dont want to be associated with you

Path To Ascension

Reaction score
"We don't need to recruit for the win."

"we didnt want any ex-elites in our tribe cuz we JUST finished a war with them... how is that hard to conceive?? they were still enemies to us."
green.png

green.png

green.png

green.png

green.png
JuddJoined03rd April 2020 - 13:021,828,793
Badum tish

Deleted User - 7777020

Before i go: think back to beginning of this world, when a little player by the name of Snuff1997 decided to abandon not just his tribe but his good friend to join his old pals. You know who that good friend was? it was DS, and we followed her rage and completely annihilated snuff from our core. lucky him he had his rim villages to fall back on. Its a damn shame firebird left his account to an actual little boy who thinks himself a man. And we thought Lord Batan was delusional.

Yea, lets think back shall we? I remember Apes was a rank 9 tribe, just a little blip on the map. Ghost wanted your tribe gone. Who stopped that? Your trusty Llama, the one you fucked over.

Oh well. You won a war against Batan, off MY work buddy, regardless of you spineless creatures conception of events. You carried yourselves on my back, don't forget that you were sucking on daddys tit.

Young-Franksenstein-Its-Alive.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

seroxy5

Reaction score
Can we drop the old war and focus on how much fun we gonna have in this new war? I know I'm looking forward to it!

Here's the old stats, let's move on

War_stats.png

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Path, I am curious why your tribe members left you?

Wait. You disbanded that tribe, right?

So no one would see now that they left?

Deleted User - 7777020

what kind of person says something like this. especially to someone who works on the front lines in hospitals and sees every single SECOND how much people are suffering from this pandemic. you are the spineless scum bag! the shameless individual! the less than dirt player who couldnt keep his ego in check for 5 min!

Yeah, someone that supposedly works on the front line also has countless hours to commit to tribalwars...

Sounds to me you've been catfished by a fat guy who lives in moms basement, building on your sympathies :rolleyes:

Never asked you for your sympathy for defending your livelihood, don't ask me for mine haha

Path To Ascension

Reaction score
@DrunkSquirls again i just dont know what your fixating on or on about. I reckon your just salty about my joke. But dont worry the longer the world goes on the funnier the joke gets!

green.png
LightmanJoined04th April 2020 - 22:021,501,798
green.png
ikidsJoined04th April 2020 - 20:021,663,354
green.png
WoodlandsJoined04th April 2020 - 19:02503,543

Deleted User - 11483970

update again PTA, we just took in RDT. looks like its an easy win for sure now that the top 10 are in Apex /Prim8 :D