Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

DeletedUser123357

stand joined war agisnt elite .... 18 villages to 0 player was kicked because of it .... :( more to come once i get somone in range of me :)

but other than this is see apex killing alot of castle very quiet the world has gotten tho

Deleted User - 11483970

We hit what ever who ever who has it! Better not STAND in our way !

Deleted User - 11483970

Come on people.. where’s grey or trump or Janinav for some drama... elite too good for the forums eh. Not even 1 castle player here

DeletedUser113795

stand joined war agisnt elite .... 18 villages to 0 player was kicked because of it .... :( more to come once i get somone in range of me :)

but other than this is see apex killing alot of castle very quiet the world has gotten tho

Yes, of course, you joined the war against Elite because you are ordinary cowards.
You speak as if you have joined the war against ten powerful tribes and you are now bragging about it
You're a pathetic coward, along with your losers in the tribe. Elite is fighting against 3 tribes and you joined them instead to fight them...You wanna grab villages because we are spread on 2 sides and now on 3. Good job...you don't even how pathetic you turned out to be. You cant brag about it because is not your war 1 on 1. Its 4 on 1 and every n00b tribe like Stand can join in fight like that. If we were no wars and you declare, we would crush you in few days. But true you have so small size members we can't even attack...so pathetic Stand tribe is.

So don't brag about being a coward and a hyena attacking a bleeding victim. That you declared war on viol and apex you could brag about it. But not on Elite who is fighting on 10 sides. N00b

DeletedUser113795

The funny side of all this is that if the Elite loses, these i***s don't even understand what apex is going to do. They will run over Stand and Viol easy. But i think duke of Stand is not just a coward, he doesn't have brian nether. You don't go attacking the only tribe who is fighting rang 1 tribe...that s stupid...but hey like i say...no brain.

Deleted User - 11483970

Loll
why are you crying that tribes have turned against your tyranny? 4vs1? Nah mate it’s 4vs4. You chose your alliance (castle, matter, Europe) not our fault they wack.
This is the first world I’ve seen where the tribes haven’t joined against the top tribe rather a different tribe and this just says more about your character mate. You thought you could push players around, you could bash players and insult freely, thought you could say sexist and disgusting remarks toward other player and no one would hold you accountable! This is no longer just a let’s beat the crap out of top tribe no! All the dukes who have any self respect are now standing up against your ego and you gonna cry about it? Look what you did to Europe and castle, stealing their players and leaving the rest to for dead then complaining it’s a 4v1 when if you had only treated your allies properly, not as food, and not pitted them against each other like you did with NOT, maybe they could have helped you against your enemies but we all know you are incapable of speaking kindly and with respect to your neighbours.

If you recall before the start of the war, MTD was #1 tribe in terms of points but after Ape-x attacked and you started dropping those “useless” players you dropped while we grew! So don’t complain how no one is attacking top tribe just cuz top tribe is mercing you!

for the record Stand has its own war against you, wether they fighting your allies or not we don’t really care. No offense to them or anything but our war with you is our war with you, anyone else who joins starts a new war with you and you can deal with them.

ape-x has been fighting castle and elite since day one and we never complained about no 2v1. Bunch of

As for the future that will be left for when the day comes! Right now everyone’s priority is to erase your pitiful tribe out of cas7. Might have better luck in Cas 8, with your attitude I doubt it though. This is a game of skill and politics! Not hate and ignorance and when real players see that in someone they will automatically hate them. Be respectful to everyone around you and maybe you might win a world properly!

LlamaNamedOsama

Look what you did to Europe and castle, stealing their players and leaving the rest to for dead

Yeah...that's kinda the most messed up part. He got them involved, and in order to save his sinking ship, he destroys the people that answered his call to keep himself afloat by painting a temporary picture of power. Rank hungry...

Deleted User - 11483970

Yeah...that's kinda the most messed up part. He got them involved, and in order to save his sinking ship, he destroys the people that answered his call to keep himself afloat by painting a temporary picture of power. Rank hungry...

What rank lmaoo he gonna be in last place. why not go join "Home." tribe. they looking for new recruits and their leader is almost as nutty

seroxy5

Reaction score
I think the funniest thing about this is Elite complaining about multiple fronts. Did you look at our fronts when this war started? Elite had one long front, while ape-x/pri-m8 had the same one together with a Castle in the middle of K54 and Europe all over the place. Only my own villages alone were spread out in 2 or 3 fronts, being surrounded in all directions except one, but you still didn't manage to take the opportunity to clear me out. Instead, you kept talking to your allies like the were your enemies, and eventually the became your enemies which lead to multiple fronts. Just look at Stand, some of them were on your side, now they're not. If you wouldn't have pushed them away, you wouldn't have multiple fronts, it's your own fault.

DeletedUser91827

Nice to see Lord B. expressing his grievances to the enemy player. And yes, he is continuously degrading and insulting his own tribe-mates. Makes really hard to build up any teamwork for future success.

Some things don't change.....

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
I really feel bad for batan, I was considering buying him a hooker so he could return back to reality. he has been trying to kill apex since day 1, sneaky diplomacy and backstab like a noob. As soon as you lose a few villages he kicks you. Only reason he didn't kick himself yet is cause he spent 10k pp getting so big so he wouldnt have to do a real fight....

Deleted User - 11483970

Awh i was too late to comment, seems like Elite was under construction again what will they call themselves now without LB? Will the return as the Mad Train Drivers? They sure were mad enough to let him lead xD

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stealing their players and leaving the rest for dead is pretty messed up. But, that is how casual is won, right?

Wait while others do the work, then jump in, steal their players.

seroxy5

Reaction score
I was hoping there would be more chatting in here now considering how much is happening on the world. Can @Lord Batan explain why he's leaving this world?

Deleted User - 11134637

Can someone explain what happened to someone who isn't in the world?

Also you can't "steal" members from other tribes unless they want to leave, the person that jump ships is worse than the guy recruiting them, or maybe the had legitimate reasons to leave and you are just salty