Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

RoyalCanin

Reaction score
you might win but don;t change the facts. so when will he join to ape-x?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11483970

Lol welcome to the external forums RC, have you caught up on all the action? Are you mad at llama cuz he’s whooping your behind? Weren’t you going to quit along with the rest of elite? Didn’t you get the memo? Your leader quit on you guys, your tribe mates disbanded and went to a bunch of other tribes! Sure llama inherited firebirds account but it’s still the same thing if firebird was here. Your ass still be getting beatings

RoyalCanin

Reaction score
Lol welcome to the external forums RC, have you caught up on all the action? Are you mad at llama cuz he’s whooping your behind? Weren’t you going to quit along with the rest of elite? Didn’t you get the memo? Your leader quit on you guys, your tribe mates disbanded and went to a bunch of other tribes! Sure llama inherited firebirds account but it’s still the same thing if firebird was here. Your ass still be getting beatings

lol. chill. yes you're right, and i was never mad at all, just stating the fact. and until this point no one deny llama will move to ape-x later on.

i'm just stating that you guys already won. no need to get enraged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Path To Ascension

Reaction score
@DrunkSquirls, I don't think you noticed but I only have 13 players. Your family tribe you run has 37... There is only one recruitment family in cas 7 and that's you guys.

On my last world of cas 4 I won via war, I recruited selectively and didn't have a family tribe, infact matter wasn't even full when that world ended!

I defeated the family of TDP on cas 4 and its remains. No other tribe came close to being as good as us.

So when you say I am recruiting to win, I just don't know what your talking about.

What I do know is that we won't give up, we will play until victory or the bitter end.

Deleted User - 11483970

@DrunkSquirls, I don't think you noticed but I only have 13 players. Your family tribe you run has 37... There is only one recruitment family in cas 7 and that's you guys.

On my last world of cas 4 I won via war, I recruited selectively and didn't have a family tribe, infact matter wasn't even full when that world ended!

I defeated the family of TDP on cas 4 and its remains. No other tribe came close to being as good as us.

So when you say I am recruiting to win, I just don't know what your talking about.

What I do know is that we won't give up, we will play until victory or the bitter end.
Lol bro, just because we have a family tribe doesn’t mean we recruiting for the win... practically 90% of our members are the same who have been with us since day one. Yea we recruited when ghost broke apart but those guys were legit in our core and surrounding us. Makes no sense not to have them. When elite disbanded cuz of the ass whopping they got we didn’t take anyone from them, only EF because he had been trying to join us since beginning but location made it difficult. We have a tight group even if it’s 37 members. You have your 13 but how many times y’all leave and come back together. And when it gets tough y’all will disband all over again loll

Deleted User - 11483970

lol. chill. yes you're right, and i was never mad at all, just stating the fact. and until this point no one deny llama will move to ape-x later on.

i'm just stating that you guys already won. no need to get enraged.
No one mad mate, just love some banter! Makes the game fun haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Path To Ascension

Reaction score
"even if it’s 37 members"

Remind me on what the tribe member limit for this world is again?

"Yea we recruited when ghost broke apart but those guys were legit in our core and surrounding us."

Sounds like an attempt at a recruitment win to me.

Deleted User - 11483970

"even if it’s 37 members"

Remind me on what the tribe member limit for this world is again?

Sounds like an attempt at a recruitment win to me.
Tribe limit is 25 so we at 1.5 tribe limit lol.
Yes we recruited for the win over 5-6 months ago. Back all the way in October of 2019. Yes that’s what made us win for sure. The 5 or so barley 500k players. When top 10 of apex were already passed the 1m mark. Bruh stop whining. Lord batan got his ass handed to him and then started whining. You whining cuz you already got your ass beat and now you coming back for beating number two.
I don’t know you or what happened in cas 4 so I’m not gonna Judge you on that, but it seems a lot of people see that win as a pure recruit to win. W.e I wasn’t there so I don’t care. I will commend you on being persistent like a cockroach that won’t die no matter how many times you smack it on it’s dumb head. Just don’t cry like batan and start making excuses oh my team this and my team that. Fight to the end!

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
RC, you have not played like me at all. I looked at your stats, and you have spent a year nobling barbs. Nothing wrong with that, just seems pretty boring to me.

Llama is a good man. Saying crap about him only belittles you.

Path, I did not play that world. Its just what people say about you. If its not true, then I am not sure why they say that. But many think that will be how you win this world. I don't think any of my guys will be joining you. They are very honourable and loyal to each other.

RoyalCanin

Reaction score
RC, you have not played like me at all. I looked at your stats, and you have spent a year nobling barbs. Nothing wrong with that, just seems pretty boring to me.

Llama is a good man. Saying crap about him only belittles you.

Path, I did not play that world. Its just what people say about you. If its not true, then I am not sure why they say that. But many think that will be how you win this world. I don't think any of my guys will be joining you. They are very honourable and loyal to each other.

well if you look at map (most my villas at the core) and 2 months ago all 6 players in my point range are enemies not even 1 allied and team up to plan OP to me, what option do i have? it's a miracle that i'm still alive right now.

all my OD in attack, def and supp and even villages have always been higher than yours and you call it boring?

no one said llama is bad man? don't be delusional. yet you still don't deny he will move later on.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I decided to give away villages so I could still attack real players. And you do have a better ODA than me, from attacking stacked barbs for almost a year. To me, that is not as fun as attacking real players, Stacking barbs and attacking them is fun for some.

You were the one that was pointing out our different playing style.

I am not saying either way is more skilled. Its just different, and what each person finds preferable to waste their time on. We are all just wasting time, right?

Your attacks on Llama and other players seem quite futile to me. Everyone plays their own way.

samuelhip

Reaction score

I won't deny you deserved world win in C4. About family tribes however, you forgot to mention you had Order and Brave as allies throughout the whole war. Why did you need them if your own tribe was just so good?

RoyalCanin

Reaction score
I decided to give away villages so I could still attack real players. And you do have a better ODA than me, from attacking stacked barbs for almost a year. To me, that is not as fun as attacking real players, Stacking barbs and attacking them is fun for some.

You were the one that was pointing out our different playing style.

I am not saying either way is more skilled. Its just different, and what each person finds preferable to waste their time on. We are all just wasting time, right?

Your attacks on Llama and other players seem quite futile to me. Everyone plays their own way.

you can say everything you want but the one who win in this casual is the one that collect most barbs including your tribesmate, not your godly play style.

and you keep defending this Llama that lying to everyone that i'm inactive so that other player attack me, after he send whole squad to me,

is he your lover or something?

Path To Ascension

Reaction score
@SavageKing

I have no need to whin, the world isnt over, I just thought i would point out the hypocrisy and untruthfulness of this whole recruit to win nonsense everyone seems to think.

@samuelhip Thank you, as for the allies they wasnt winning the war before we joined in. The war stats clearlyshowed a turning tibe when we joined. In the end as with most casual worlds our allied tribes sucome to some inactivity over time which helped move note worthy players over such as lord V and marshall. If i remember correctly you played well!

Deleted User - 11483970

I have heard similar from snuff about the recruit to win talk but I don’t really care, wasn’t there so not my problem lol. What matters is here and now in cas 7. Hope your troops come to visit us sometime soon yea. We got cake and cookies :)

LordVoldemort

Reaction score
Haha thanks for the kind words @Path To Ascension
Matter and order had an agreement to merge at the end from almost the beginning of our alliance.. It had nothing to do with needing to merge to win, instead it was to get everyone who deserved to be in the winning tribe at the end together after we had removed our enemies.

In the beginning we didn't become allies because we NEEDED each other to win against our enemies, it was because we had the same enemy.
"The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend

Mergers are very common among casual worlds near the end these days. It is something I am sure we will see a lot more of with the decrease in world size, decrease in number of players, and length casual worlds tend to last with the attack restrictions. These all cause a lot more inactivity and a loss in a lot of members for all tribes as the worlds go on.

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
No actually we developed our alliance relatively recently.
@DrunkSquirls I have mad respect for your views, but in my opinion, you underestimate others.
I begged to join matter before joining Stand. I probably asked 3 times, which is 3 more than I usually ask. They didn't play the recruitment game. Apes are a standard pre-made, they have an unfair advantage and that is literally their only credible adjective... My point is, if you recruit in a previous world, that does not make you more or less honorable. If the reason we are here is to make friends(Quoting your honestly brilliant post to Batan), then what does it matter if its from this one or the last?

1585870694395.png
1585870730267.png
History > Speculation
The bottom list might get longer, nawt sure....but don't pick on Royal, or else I might have to try a little!
Good luck all

seroxy5

Reaction score
The spoiler made me laugh for real haha. "Wartime fun" and then you list a bunch of crossnobles over an inactive player/barbs and long before the war began. So my guess is that we will see both of those lists much longer by the end of this war, may the better tribe win :)