Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Listen here Rocket man, you didn't get betrayed by friends. Piss off captain crunch, this isn't your battle anymore.

It all come back and hit you in your big head with no brain. Remember how many mails you sent to my members traying to shake my tribe because you cant do nothing with your troops, instead you use your dirty mouth. I was betrayed from my tribe members like Veronika, Hipster, exoort and other dirty rats. So we are in same with that.

Deleted User - 7777020

Ironic because while I was mailing your players and you were laughing at it, Emperor Fluff, Oebronx and Janinav were eating that propaganda up like it was milk toast, asking me for invites

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Ironic because while I was mailing your players and you were laughing at it, Emperor Fluff, Oebronx and Janinav were eating that propaganda up like it was milk toast, asking me for invites

My intuition told me that these players were not with the heart with my tribe. I shud listen to it. Intuition never lies. But even if I got rid of them, nobody was to recruit, all was already in mass recruiting Apex tribe.

Next time work with me, not against me and you will win. I never betray my members. That who was kicked, all deserved to the inactive or talking against Elite, this who stay i fight for them.

Deleted User - 7777020

You know, I was thinking about Apes venomous hate. At the end of the day, people can say what they want about you, Batan.

Not a single one of them can stand up as straight as you, they have no integrity to stand on what so ever...

I still think you talk to players generally bad, but this isn't a psychiatrist office...I'd give you a few more years to ripen and no telling how far you can make it in tribalwars.

Deleted User - 7777020

PS: Party over in Stand is better than the party over in Apes. Oh well :(

Anything I touch apparently turns to gold...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 7777020

Stand coalition is winning by a short margin of 16 since the start of the war on April 1st @ 20:24:58 TW Server time. I could not include Thenorm and need for speed because they deleted off the world and cannot load via TWStats. They both lost respectively 9 villages and gained 0, we will include that into the stats below for (399-9):374 = Stand winning by 16 conquers.

Side 1:
Tribes: Matter, Stand, -R-, CASTLE, Europe
Players: suzukiracer17
Side 2:
Tribes: Ape-X, Pri-m8, KNTK
Players: ikids, Judd

Timeframe: 01/04/2020 20:24:58 to 15/05/2020 02:30:49

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 374
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,520,931
Difference: 246,628

chart

Deleted User - 7777020

So much for counting Stand out...

What a fallacy of a tribe you Apes are lmao

Every day the walls come crumbling down, more and more. You primates still need to make it another 1 1/2 years for the win, gonna be a bumpy road going forward, hopefully that'll start setting in. Wasn't as quick of a victory you expected it to be after taking in Viol8 huh? Wonder where you might have went wrong :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Trelawnys Army

Reaction score
Eveybody that's left is playing . Big shout out to those we have left behind. We wouldn't be here with out them. Plenty of stats to come in the next couple of months.

PR drops. tick...tick...tick.

Deleted User - 7777020

You keep saying we left people behind like someone died...

Did someone die?

15839c-beauty-queen.jpg

Unaited

Reaction score
Eveybody that's left is playing . Big shout out to those we have left behind. We wouldn't be here with out them. Plenty of stats to come in the next couple of months.

Attachments

• DeadSanta.png
    DeadSanta.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 8

Unaited

Reaction score

Attachments

• Criptic22.png
    Criptic22.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 2

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm just curious why you wouldn't put that in your shared forum with all your family tribes? Most people never look here.

Deleted User - 7777020

Well you ladies (and men), lets settle this now since this is an ongoing tit-for-tat with you two children!

Websters definitions:

Alliance: a union or association formed for mutual benefit, especially between countries or organizations.

Family: all the descendants of a common ancestor.