Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I hope everyone knows that Joe/llama is lying when he says we said things about our guys. You guys are all amazing and the op has been a great success.
Lets all regroup as our nukes come home, and send them back.

Side 1:
Tribes: Matter, Stand, CASTLE, Europe, -R-
Side 2:
Tribes: Ape-X, Pri-m8

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 228
Difference: 91

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 122
Difference: 92

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 2,036,098
Difference: 706,160

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,107,572
Difference: 835,851

chart

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And, I agree that was a superb showing by SlumBear. He is the most amazing player so far in your side of the war. That guy did some damage. Everyone will remember the name SlumBear for being such an amazing player.

Not as good as my guys, but he plays well for your side.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Side 1:
5 tribes of n00bs who can't even noble barbs
Side 2:
Three biggest tribes of experienced players

Pls stop with these statistics its pathetic. Hammering players who don't even play active and have small grown and suck general is not some achievement.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You don't have to read it. You can just scroll by...

Obviously, you are not reading it right anyway. Its 5 vs 2.

Its pretty ironic for you to claim anyone else is pathetic, though.

You were taken out months ago, right? Why are you still here?

Deleted User - 11483970

batan is just mad they survived and are actually putting up a bigger and better fight than he did. just leave mate. you hung yourself a tight noose by quitting. if u wanna sit and watch sit with your mouth closed.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Side 1:
5 tribes of n00bs who can't even noble barbs
Side 2:
Three biggest tribes of experienced players

Pls stop with these statistics its pathetic. Hammering players who don't even play active and have small grown and suck general is not some achievement.

Mate you are a king, your deathstar video is epic. Please make more

Deleted User - 11483970

whered llama go? thought he would be gloating that slum did so much for their side of the war. llama were u sitting slum? cuz if u were it would be ironic because slum was insulting and making fun of our player Madmike cuz he got us to sit him when Slum attacked him long ago but now its perfectly fine for him to get a sitter to launch attacks and defend his villages

:rolleyes:

Deleted User - 848897645

As an outsider looking in, this has been a fantastic read :p

Deleted User - 7777020

whered llama go? thought he would be gloating that slum did so much for their side of the war. llama were u sitting slum? cuz if u were it would be ironic because slum was insulting and making fun of our player Madmike cuz he got us to sit him when Slum attacked him long ago but now its perfectly fine for him to get a sitter to launch attacks and defend his villages

GANG GANG

But no...he's doing that all himself. I just worked with him on constructing the operation and took over his account to defend when you guys thought you could bully him. I wouldn't lie to you...

Hammering players who don't even play active and have small grown and suck general is not some achievement.

I'll second this notion, trying to fight 20 scabs by yourself isn't a walk in the park buddy...But picking them off one by one is haha

Batan...I really understand your frustration now...I get it.

PS: Now that the war is pretty much over, tell old faithful over there, the lightkeeper, it's quite easy reading what villages are his off/def/watchtowers. All his watchtower villages are 10,188 points :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 7777020

batan is just mad they survived and are actually putting up a bigger and better fight than he did.

My name isn't "they", it's Llama...

I hope everyone knows that Joe/llama is lying when he says we said things about our guys.

Oh...I am, huh? Direct quote:

asdfasdfzxcvzx.png

Your facade of lies has crumbled a long time ago and you've been outted as a pathological liar, no sense in defending your dignity now. Go back to your Ape bubble of self acceptance, nurse jacky.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wish you would play honestly, Joe. But, your bitterness is really heartbreaking. This is your life now? Just getting revenge on those you wanted to die from COVID, that are not dead yet?

And even after what happened to Path, you still want this?

How many players are you sitting, and how do you have a life playing all those accounts?

Please, seek help. This is not good for you.

You are the Kanye of TW.

Deleted User - 7777020

I wish you would play honestly, Joe. But, your bitterness is really heartbreaking. This is your life now? Just getting revenge on those you wanted to die from COVID, that are not dead yet?

And even after what happened to Path, you still want this?

How many players are you sitting, and how do you have a life playing all those accounts?

Please, seek help. This is not good for you.

You are the Kanye of TW.

You're delusional...

lold......png

Don't belittle yourself....

Furthermore, don't patronize Path either when a month ago, you were suggesting he was unhonorable. I fought Path as an enemy for many years before you ever found this game. Have a little respect.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is there anyway to block this jerk so I can come to the externals without this childish crap? OR is this why most just don't look?

Edit: found it. Jerk ignored.

Deleted User - 11519843

When did i insult Madmike? Its a while ago so i might not remember, but we have allways had a polite tone when talking :)
I only talked to my team mates about madmike having sitters as far as i can remember, but that was just tactical talk, since all our trains where suddenly beeing sniped ^^

There is nothing wrong with getting some sitter help when you have incs 24/7 for multiple days :)
People have to sleep and work to :p

Kimzs 2.0

Reaction score
All respect to Slumbear, Unaited, Snuff and Sinnersam in this war.

Such nice but also good players. Just wanted to peek in and give those guys a shoutout. :)

As a comment to all the discussions here.. At first: Batan, why are you still here? Don't you have a tribe and alliance to handle at Casual 9?

Also, Llama, if it's true that you've wished someone to die from COVID just because of a game, then you got some big problems.
It's a fucking game, to wish someone to die IRL just because of a game is just horrible.
Behave.

Overall, been many good fights in this world, hope to enjoy a few more before it's finished.

Take care all!

Deleted User - 7777020

You're very well unaware of the details. Your leaders were already exposed as callous already, merely would take a scroll up to see. They used me because they needed me. They needed those new recruits in Viol8 to fight Stand, whom they initially declined to merge with us over, specifically Oebronx and Janinav, they didn't care for Trump because they couldn't touch him anyway at that time.

Aside from my personal issue, it's obvious Drunkn isn't a nurse, I'd even put a lot of doubt on it that "he's" actually a female too, but I digress.

All in all, without Janinav, Trump and Oebronx being able to provide the adequate support you needed, Apes would've been avacado toast. So sad, next world though...With is ironic because they all mutually hate Janinav and Oebronx.

The sharpest tools in the tool box right there haha At least I still have my dignity..