Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
apex are same s*** like Manion ghost tribe....they mass recruit to win. No skills what so ever, just recruit recruit have 10 apex tribes

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
but to be honest....there is one tribe that is even more pathetic then apex and that s viol8. members of that tribe don't have brain or balls...they play not to lose instead to win. what these people have by being an alliance with apex they won't get win....

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 7777020

Viol8 was specifically made to accommodate our friendship with Apes and overthrow Minnions.

Deleted User - 11483970

lmfao batan and llama are friends for two seconds than batan goes and ruins it by insulting viol8.

oh i'm sorry. thank you llama for not letting a dead inactive player that starts every single casual world the same by making 5 GHOST tribes which eventually fall apart fast than your walls.

Llama if you can't read past this, please ask one of your new tribe mates to read this out loud for you

Man every time I come back here I just wanna delete this forum lol. Llama shut up already. You didn't do shit with us, you didn't do shit when we broke apart, you haven't done shit with Matter and you aint gonna do shit with Stand. Mans caught us slipping once okay, so what? you attacked two inactive players? Congrats. We have actually been attacking real active players and have been crushing them. We have nothing to fear from the dog that barks the loudest and its high time Stand/Matter's dog has been shut up. Even Stand members can't stand your delusional and ignorant ass. You are clearly the one still obsessed with the Apes, reminiscing about the past all day long. You are salty we found out what kind of player you are ( the kind that wishes people to die from a real disease that the world hasn't found a cure for over a pc game) and decided we didn't want your lazy good for nothing behind.

Now for the real reason I am even back here making this post!

Slumbear, I want to apologize. After talking with some of my tribe mates I realized I was mistaken about you and that you couldn't have possible said the things you said to madmike. Your character was proven to be real genuine and good by testimonies of people I trust so for that I do apologize for my claims about you earlier. I am also glad to hear that you have sorted it out with madmike personally.

Deleted User - 11519843

Slumbear, I want to apologize. After talking with some of my tribe mates I realized I was mistaken about you and that you couldn't have possible said the things you said to madmike. Your character was proven to be real genuine and good by testimonies of people I trust so for that I do apologize for my claims about you earlier. I am also glad to hear that you have sorted it out with madmike personally.

Thank you :)

Deleted User - 11549951

you seriously posting updates of a few villages conquered lol

make this a bit more interesting for the public xxD

Deleted User - 11483970

loooll Batan Rouge does it to himself and hold up, hold up, hold up! This whole time we have been talking and now you pop up to defend your lousy King? Promote him to Duke in your tribe Batan in casual 10 or w.e cause we know casual 8 and 9 aren't your worlds either.
Instead of fighting along side his tribe, Batan just screamed and yelled at them and if they lost a village he kicked them from the tribe as they were losers who didn't know how to play. Again you are the loser who doesn't know how to play, let alone lead a tribe

Deleted User - 11549951

im not defending anyone
i dont know Batan

I am interested in knowing whats happening though

insults are a bit tedious and of course ill just skip to the stats everytime.

Deleted User - 7777020

lmfao batan and llama are friends for two seconds than batan goes and ruins it by insulting viol8.

oh i'm sorry. thank you llama for not letting a dead inactive player that starts every single casual world the same by making 5 GHOST tribes which eventually fall apart fast than your walls.

Llama if you can't read past this, please ask one of your new tribe mates to read this out loud for you

Man every time I come back here I just wanna delete this forum lol. Llama shut up already. You didn't do shit with us, you didn't do shit when we broke apart, you haven't done shit with Matter and you aint gonna do shit with Stand. Mans caught us slipping once okay, so what? you attacked two inactive players? Congrats. We have actually been attacking real active players and have been crushing them. We have nothing to fear from the dog that barks the loudest and its high time Stand/Matter's dog has been shut up. Even Stand members can't stand your delusional and ignorant ass. You are clearly the one still obsessed with the Apes, reminiscing about the past all day long. You are salty we found out what kind of player you are ( the kind that wishes people to die from a real disease that the world hasn't found a cure for over a pc game) and decided we didn't want your lazy good for nothing behind.

Now for the real reason I am even back here making this post!

So many players in Apes suffer from the same disorder, convenient amnesia...

*rant rant rant* "Oh, but I only came back here for something in particular"

...You know I'm right, you just want to come back to bicker and not hurt your own ego. Barking would be more in the lines of Batan. I'm just pointing all the memories we had together that you forgot...

PS: Stand players hate me so much that I got a handful of them to change their profile themes to commemorate the brave captain that never left his ship. YARDEE YAR YAR. Tbh, losing on this side has been pretty entertaining, always keeping it cheerful. Love the llama or hate him, your choice.

Made a lot of new buddies and turned old enemies into friends. Was good fighting alongside Tiger, Weird and Path this time. Was able to take them more serious as players and individuals through-out the experience.

Deleted User - 7777020

im not defending anyone
i dont know Batan

Well, if you haven't brushed up, Apes back stabbed me for my pawns I picked up from you guys, Apes won and are acting like sore winners.

seroxy5

Reaction score
im not defending anyone
i dont know Batan

Well it's not so interesting anymore. Unless something really unexpected happens, the world is pretty much over. There are some stubborn players out there still that will take some time to clean up, but at this point it's only a matter of time until Stand coalition falls for good.
War_stats.png

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Joe, I am glad you will be able to now leave this world, and find some peace in another world. We will always remember you, and watch for you in the future. I think I know what your next name will be....

One last thing I am curious about? You are an amazing player, and an amazing leader, with your amazing war plans and all. You take credit for us doing ok now, because you made us what we are so long ago before you rage quit us, so many months ago. But, if you are all that, and so superior to everyone else, why were you not able to do this magic for your new tribe ?

Lets let bygones be bygones. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Deleted User - 7777020

Joe, I am glad you will be able to now leave this world, and find some peace in another world. We will always remember you, and watch for you in the future. I think I know what your next name will be....

I'm sure you do :) You make this too easy for me

PS: Can both people be on the same world at the same time? Different person, or all in the same? Figure it out ;)

But, if you are all that, and so superior to everyone else, why were you not able to do this magic for your new tribe ?

Are you forgetting, as soon as I joined Stand, the stats ended up going in Stands favor...? And if you included those conquers from iKids and Judd, Stand was actually winning up until the point range change... Must have been a change in heart, or new targets opening up, but Stand really came online once I moved over there.

I joined April 7th. Is it ironic to you that the Stand coalition finally seen gains after that point?

Here, I'll use the map your buddy used so you can see what I'm talking about

War_stats.png

Deleted User - 11549951

Thanks for stats :)

a loss doesn't make you a bad player, as long as you are able to learn from it.

all the best to everyone.

Deleted User - 7777020

a loss doesn't make you a bad player, as long as you are able to learn from it.

Yeah, never trust an Ape player lmao

Take the advice

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
For that Apex will take the world you can thank only one person and that is the brainless cellist who is the duke of the Stand tribe.
It's hard to meet a bigger idiot. You attack a tribe fighting three tribes, what do you think will happen? Of course, there was no chance of my tribe’s existence if the defense was already stretched across the entire map to defend 18 members of my tribe against 80 members of the Apex. Then there are the hyenas, the idiots in the Stand, who can't look to the future and attack my tribe. I would write even more serious insults but the forum does not allow it.

I already mentioned SaveKing to you as a pathetic loser, hiding behind the backs of 90 players, you didn't do anything worth mentioning, I destroy you 1 on 1 anytime. A loser who thinks he has done a great job you are fighting against my tribe 80 to 18 and then even the barren cellists from the Stand have come to your aid.

Apex will get this world for one reason only, Elite did not have 4 tribes to fight these mass recruit tribes. My 18 members did a great job against 4 tribes. There is no such strong and capable leader as I am who managed to hold 18 to 80 until the hyenas from Stand appeared. But now they have what they deserve, defeat.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You two past tribe leaders are funny.

I think the Apes will win because we played well together. Good people. We support each other, we attack together, and we have fun on our forums. We like each other.

You have no idea how our tribe works. If you did, you could try it next world. Stop being jerks and maybe the guys will tell you the secret, that obviously escapes you both.

Its not about one player.

Deleted User - 7777020

I don't condone to Batan posting but s* is it funny

And don't tell me I don't know how Apes works. Like I said in a previous post, I gave Apes the blue print, I made you what you are.

Lol