Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11483970

so ughhhhhh. what you guys gonna do with your winnings?

Deleted User - 11519843

Shout-out to The apes for a very well performed OP :)
Hard to handle so many noble nukes hitting within the same hour :p

Deleted User - 11519843

No, a shout-out to YOU!

Such a nice and great player, it's a pleasure to fight you and an honor to speak to you mate! :D

Thanks a lot mate :) A Pleasure to fight and speak with you to :D Best "guerilla" warrior i have faced ^^

Deleted User - 11483970

Much love slumbear. shame you arent in my range or i would have just sent dumb fakes at you xD

Deleted User - 11519843

haha ^^ Yeah, would be good with a higher % of fakes. Not all those real nukes xD

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
So Apex took the win thanks to a brainless retard called "Im here now lave", congratulations brainless retard, you give them win by attacking the only tribe that did fight Apex and their third tribe viol8. Players like that, shud never be duke, they cant see the bigger picture, because they are too stupid.

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So Apex took the win thanks to a brainless retard called "Im here now lave", congratulations brainless retard, you give them win by attacking the only tribe that did fight Apex and their third tribe viol8. Players like that, shud never be duke, they cant see the bigger picture, because they are too stupid.

Salty as fck :D

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think Apes won because we had everyone be a leader. All worked together, no one threw their weight around. I think you could learn a lot from that, Baton. Your members abandoned you many times because you treated them like employees, or like they were your possessions. This game is voluntary. No one plays to be your slave.

And we fought many tribes. You think yours was the only one?