Cas1 World War

Discussion in 'Casual Worlds' started by Ali Shah, Aug 9, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Ali Shah

Ali Shah Non-stop Poster

That’s a very dumb excuse for you hitting delete in cas1.

You cannot compare cas1 with cas4 or infact with any other casual worlds.

http://www.twstats.com/enp4/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9693081&type=&pn=-1

^ all you have been doing in cas4 is noble barbs. Didn’t know you need to focus for nobling barbs :D

As far as I remember, you had some dispute with leadership and hence you deleted. That does not surprise me though. Even I would delete if the tribe I’m in was led by clowns like Citles and Marlin lol.

White Flight likes this.
  2. Path To Ascension

Path To Ascension New Member

Yeah I did have a dispute with the leadership it is known. I didn’t like the direction they were heading in so I nope’d out of it.

Casual world have got significantly harder since casual 1.

Barbs are contested more fiercely and a lot more competitive players play casual now. The restrictions make operations harder and require more effort to carry out than regular worlds.

I don’t plan to continue playing any other worlds due to PP ruining the game.

Looking at my twstats you can see I conquer both barbs and players alike.

Casual 1 doesn’t have any decent players. If it did the world would have ended by now.

Just thought I’d mention, why does it say you’re the best in the world when your rank 15 on casual?

You haven’t even won a regular world so I don’t know why I am wasting time answering this comment.

3. Ali Shah

Ali Shah Non-stop Poster

From where did you come to the conclusion that I haven't won a real world? Lol

The only world I've played in flawless hit account is cas1.

I looked at your tw stats of cas4. Out of like 700 vills over 550 are barbs. So much focus is needed for nobling barbs. Just thinking about it is making me sweat lol.

And please stop bsing about how competitive casual worlds are these days lmao. Casual 1 is by far the best casual world in this game. And no the restrictions don't make operation harder. It just allows nublets like yourself to last longer in the world.

Ranking has got nothing to do with being best in the world or worst in the world. Most of the accounts on top 10 ranking having barbled their way up there since the last 6 years whereas I've played this game seriously for just like the last 1.5 years maybe.

Also, you dont need to spend pp to win any new worlds. If you think that you will join a new world with 100k pp and that will win you the world then you won't even last longer than 3 months on that world. You will just waste 100k pp and then eventually get rimmed. So just admit you don't play any real world cus you suck at this game.

I have seen you playing in casual 1. And trust me you are no better than chadders if not worst. You nobled 2 -3 barbs at Rim's extreme backline and stacked em with all your Def lol. Each had 200-300k spears, swords, archers and equivalent amount of hcs too. Whereas your tribe mates were losing villages left and right.

Just admit that you suck and that you are only good enough to play casual worlds and move on.

In w8, out of 1200 vills you owned over 1100 came from barbs.

And in w63 out of 700 vills you owned over 550 came from barbs.

Which proves how good player you actually are when it comes to player vs barbarian lol.

And you have the courage to come here and blabber sh** about others when you are sh** yourself.

No wonder why you only play casuals. Good luck on casual 4 tho. Hope ppl leave more barbs for you to noble em.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  4. White Flight

White Flight Well-Known Member

Still thumping your chest I see.
    Well Path, PTA, you got me beat. Out of my w51 win, forty-five of my conquers were barbs. Of that, most were management allocation. Some were targeted specifically to locate into hot zones. Several of those barbs had a pulse when I launched, turned to stone before the landing.
    Fair assessment. You had a history of ignoring protocol, being a drain on tribe resources and alienating those that supported you. With twenty-six tribe changes, your loyalty was subjective.
    Laughable, there are current players in both primaries that significantly out class you. Daily activity is significant with account sizes influencing speed of the dominance tables. After the introduction of the new and improved Legion, Rim speed from a trailing position to dominance percentage was staggering.

5. White Flight

6. Ali Shah

Ali Shah Non-stop Poster

Be careful what you ask for Peter ;)

7. White Flight

And now you are supplementing your losses by gaining weight in your villages. Accelerating your build values will reduce recovery time at the expense of troops. Your loss rate reflects a troop deficit. The move reeks of an amateur seeking to look good on paper while it is a backslide with regard to the true meaning of progress, the dominance ratio.
    I hear the fat lady singing now.
    Another one of your misrepresentations in attempt to slant the view of reality. Many had approached the Inno Reps with requests to spin Casual into an end game scenario. The context referenced is one of the few publicized versions of the concept reflected in this public forum. The head shake on this is that you have participated in some of previous threads that brushed the subject.
    Certainly a distinguishing delivery reflecting a destiny in politics.

That statement in context is so outdated. Your attempts to shore up the losses are hemorrhaging.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  8. Ali Shah

Ali Shah Non-stop Poster

So here is the summary of the op on @Citles.of.AH.

I don't expect 'Mr. Duke' to show up here and read what I will post but still Im gonna post just for the record.

When we decided to op him we knew he is going to stack his villages hard. When we ran some test ops on him when the war initially began, he stacked all his midlines villages. Villages which are 12+ hrs away from our FL. So we knew this dude is a turtle and will try to stack everything. Hence, we decided to over nuke his cluster.

Everything that we did against him was the same old strategy that we have been using this entire world. Something that neither him nor any of his tribe members could/can ever figure out. But the game changer was fake nobles :)

A lot of us spammed fake trains in his backline/midline villages. But instead of sniping the trains he decided to stack all of them with 3-4 dvs each lmao. That is a fine example of how poor this dude's game play is. One of the most horrible play style I have seen in a while now. A duke who cannot snipe. SMH

Instead of stacking his FL villages high, he stacked his backline villages to kill the trains. And as expected the FL stacks broke and bub lost idk 300+ villages maybe? in the op. 220+ villages on the land date.

Now he is running around saying everyone that mantux312 broke the NAP between em hence he lost villages. Although he knew very well mantux is going to attack him. Hence the reason all his FL villages had topped up stacks. And making NAP with enemies is one of the worse things I have ever come across :D

It sucks. Your welcome.

||A|L|I|||S|H|A|H||

9. White Flight

Statistics for 2018-11-14:
    World dominance with recent gains to both primary tribes: Rim 37.1% • Legion 33.1%
    • Rim conquers logged: 60 • Internal activity logged: 117
    • Legion conquers logged: 512 Internal activity logged: 164
    Losses: Both parties show acquisitions from their opponent
    Internal Targets: Rim / two • Legion / five (including one duke)

Observations:
    Legion has surpassed Rim in conquers in the majority of the last thirty days.

10. mantux312

mantux312 New Member

Citles.of.AH You Still Alive Bruh ? ;)