Cas1 World War

• Thread starter DeletedUser81551
  • Start date

DeletedUser81551

I don't expect a lot of discussion on this thread, but just for keeping a record :D

Stat's since LoK was created. Unfortunately cannot include the stat's of their previous tribes LEGION, LEGI0N and ~FOK~ because they decided to attain dominance quicker by disbanding their former tribes and merging into a brand new tribe lol. Their tactic of staying on top ranking which they've been using since last 3-4 years.

Side 1:
Tribes: Rim, R1m, NUKE
Side 2:
Tribes: LoK, L0K, EoC, Anon, BZK

Timeframe: 08/01/2018 00:00:00 to 09/08/2018 09:07:08

Total conquers:

Side 1: 57,450
Side 2: 45,388
Difference: 12,062

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,202
Side 2: 11,945
Difference: 12,257

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 525,766,383
Side 2: 425,259,289
Difference: 100,507,094

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 216,909,352
Side 2: 109,233,560
Difference: 107,675,792

chart

b6b82ac7ad8ad79728e88888fd33c59a.png

||A|L|I||

DeletedUser119234

idk but lok have many bad players . like chaders .. this guy dont know even how to defent properly

Citles.of.AH

Hahaha, since micro dick Alih just had to direct me to his e-pen thread, I felt I should share with everyone my reply to him, the one his ego is sure to keep hidden from the rest of his tribe:

"lol oh Alih, you're so adorable. Everything you could of hoped for came true on this world. I played to win by the rules set fourth on this world, you got lucky that the admins got bored of you slowly starving to death, and changed the end game regulations.

It's still not over, and you can mail me from one of your many sits if you wish, but let us be clear, we won Casual 1. When this world was drastically changed to a regular world settings, and you then sought out to recruit half a dozen players from other worlds, you managed to make an impactful change. I congratulate you. Despite how terrible of an actual human being you are... based on the childish and inhumane things you've said to other players in the past... you've certainly done more for Rim than Kat ever did. From what I hear she's not to pleased with how quickly you've overshadowed her either.

I lost interest in this world a long time ago, defeating V* was really the end of it for me. I'm here for those that would still like a win, and as sure of yourself as you are, it's still not over. Whether we win or lose, by new regulations, is pretty irrelevant to me. We both know, when this was really just Casual 1... you, nor Kat, never came close to our prestige. Even your own tribe-members, determined to loyally stand by kat, despite you, hate you. Don't think I haven't noticed ;)

When you're such a bigot, it is impossible for those around you not to take notice. Oh, and btw, Alih, I've lost almost 400 less villages then you on this world ;) Without 15 account sits. Get on my level, sweet heart. <3"

7df2299645c42fcd59a3629a8b099e4d.png

Alih, who are the other Rim members you've decided don't deserve a victory? It is Casual after all, you've already replaced half your tribe with outer world members. Who are the other half you don't consider worthy? Do they already know they'll have to turn over their account to you if they want the world win? Whether they do or don't, I hope it all goes well for you :) You've certainly managed to do something I'd never even think of... the loyalty your tribe has shown... half your players willing to abandon years of bad playing so you could put a handful of outsiders on their account... astonishing. Truly. I am impressed in their dedication to see Alih Shah win Casual 1.

Kat, you could learn a thing or two from your Duke ;)

DeletedUser81551

Getting other players to replace inactive accounts is not illegal or something wrong. Almost every successful tribe in every world does that. Not everyone can play this game for long term. Even plenty of your tribe's accounts have been replaced by new players.

And I do not understand why do you keep blabbering about new rules and regulations?

All the mods did was removing the 120% rule so that there is no way that your tribe filled with war refugees can be saved from my and my tribe mates' wrath. And that is exactly what is happening.

There would be no honor in winning the world if 120% rule still existed. And the matter of fact is I would have never taken this world seriously if they did not remove that shitty noob protection insurance.

And as far as I remember, you were still talking big even 5-6 months after the protection thing was removed. You thought you could make deal with that marlin668 and win the world by merging? Nah I don't think so.

7df2299645c42fcd59a3629a8b099e4d.png

Alih, who are the other Rim members you've decided don't deserve a victory? It is Casual after all, you've already replaced half your tribe with outer world members. Who are the other half you don't consider worthy?

What is wrong in internalling inactives or account sits? Lol Idk what you do in LoK but going inactive is a big NO NO in Rim.

Childish, inhumane, blablablabla you can call me whatever you want :D All these show how frustrated you are after your 'Best Tribe' is being ruthlessly hammered.

After so many months of this war, all we get is a bunch of excuses from you as to how you are losing this world in an unfair way? The better side is winning the war and the weaker side is losing the war even though they have multiple tribes helping them out. Please try to respect your enemies who have beaten you rather than throwing accusations and making excuses for your loss.

As far as I can see, the main reason why LoK has been losing this war is due to poor leadership. The leadership clearly has no clue about what to do in an end game war. The duke (Citles) stacks his midlines aswell as his backlines to save his villages from being catted down but his tribe mates nearby bleed due to lack of sufficient support.

c8a54f34747afdf17210edc1bd96c1cd.png

^ war stats of the duke after 8 months of war. PATHETIC.

When your tribe was nobling villages from inactive accounts of Rim where even 100 hr trains worked you were always loud bragging about how good your tribe is. But when tactical and managerial skills were required you are no where to be found. Not only you but any of the other dukes like Marlin or Porkchop lady.

And just a 'FYI' I am not the duke of Rim. Katamsea has always been the duke. I have my own thing to do in the tribe which is organization of attack and defense and it has been very successful till date :)

Either way it has been a good war so far. Let us see what happens in the next few months.

Cheers!

||A|L|I||

Last edited:

DeletedUser121084

@Citles.of.AH,

OMG sorry but i couldnt stop laughing at the lame excuses you posted above and try and turn me against my own guys ha ha nice try but i understand your pain :p well not really.

Ali sitting half the tribe :confused: o_O

The important thing is my guys know who is in control i dont really care what the enemy think if thats their only excuse...

It is Casual after all

from one of your members...
Rim plays with 100% dedication which i greatly admire, people here still playing cas lol

So you say its still casual when its not and now everyone can hit anyone and your members also agree with me so im confused...

DeletedUser81551

Citles, it sucks that you don't know its not necessary to have 15 sits to splat each and every op of yours :D

I'm there wherever and whenever im needed. And plenty of us do that in the tribe. As long as we do not break any rules its all allowed and we always take great precautions to not break any. So I do not see how this is any wrong or illegal.

Citles.of.AH

Getting other players to replace inactive accounts is not illegal or something wrong. Almost every successful tribe in every world does that. Not everyone can play this game for long term. Even plenty of your tribe's accounts have been replaced by new players.

I agree, it is not illegal, and it is done on occasion. What doesn't normally occur is a third of the tribe being replaced, not because they quit or went inactive, simply because they were not good players. I'm not sure how you convinced them just to quit and give you their accounts for your buddies from other worlds, but however you did it, my hat off to you.

I also have no idea who you're talking about in my tribe. The only two people that took over another person's account, one came from your tribe, something about not being able to stand you, and the other was his friend, who quit shortly there after. We also didn't kick the account owners off to make room for them, one of the account owners died, the other one was actively seeking a co-player due to their own inactivity.

Ali Shah said:
And I do not understand why do you keep blabbering about new rules and regulations?

All the mods did was removing the 120% rule so that there is no way that your tribe filled with war refugees can be saved from my and my tribe mates' wrath. And that is exactly what is happening.

There would be no honor in winning the world if 120% rule still existed. And the matter of fact is I would have never taken this world seriously if they did not remove that shitty noob protection insurance.

I agree the 120% rule had to go, but that is not the only rule they changed. They announced a plan to end the world, we played strategically based on that announcement, and then after you cried long enough they extended it. We continued to play through that last minute change of theirs, then you cried again, and again they gave you what you wanted, and removed the fake limit so you can spam a bunch of players that joined a CASUAL world with 40,000 fakes.

The fact of the matter is, this world has gone on long enough. I've been over it for quite sometime, I know many others have as well. This world is effectively not a Casual world at all anymore, everything that made it Casual has been removed for the benefit of Ali. All the players that were here to play Casually, no longer have that option if they want to still win as they were suppose to last Dec.

I have no problem playing regular style, but the fact of the matter is a lot of players do, they didn't join a Casual world to play this way, and I'm not going to kick them off their accounts that they've been playing with us for years just so I can bring in a new team of players from reg worlds to get the win they didn't play for or earn.

Ali Shah said:
Please try to respect your enemies who have beaten you rather than throwing accusations and making excuses for your loss

I do respect some of my enemies. The ones that have been here for the entire world, and are still decent players. While that would of qualified you at a certain point, your disgusting personality has since seen to that changing. Anyone that can make fun of a kids dead parents is no one I'd ever respect. I thought you said you were working hard to follow all the rules? Pretty sure harassment of that level is not allowed. Also, you continue to mail me to inflate your ego from all your account sits, despite me blocking you. Seems to me that would also be harassment, and abuse of account sits to avoid a game blocking feature. Let us not pretend you have a healthy respect for the rules, or human decency for that matter.

Ali Shah said:
As far as I can see, the main reason why LoK has been losing this war is due to poor leadership. The leadership clearly has no clue about what to do in an end game war. The duke (Citles) stacks his midlines aswell as his backlines to save his villages from being catted down but his tribe mates nearby bleed due to lack of sufficient support.

Lol do I? How would you know that? Seems I've moved more and more onto the front line but none of your players will attack me. It's strange, it's almost like they know that isn't true, and that they won't be taking villages off me like they do off some others that are more Casual-motivated players.

kat said:
OMG sorry but i couldnt stop laughing at the lame excuses you posted above and try and turn me against my own guys ha ha nice try but i understand your pain :p well not really.

Come now kat, I've always liked you. I hope you don't think me foolish enough to think I'd ever be successful at turning you against Ali. After all, I watched you defend his character even when he was mocking a childs dead parents via mails, if you're willing to defend him even in that, I certainly don't think pointing out that he's running your tribe is going to turn you on him. I get that he has an inflated ego and likes to mail anyone and everyone he's ever attacked to harass them about how great of a player he thinks he is, but at some point you've got to draw the line. When you didn't, it became very apparent to me, and most everyone else, that there was no chance you'd ever abandon your knight in shining armor. I hope he's just as loyal... I mean if you weren't the Duke I'd imagine he'd of already replaced you for "inactivity" for another friend of his from a reg world :) You are after all, the least active person in your tribe, are you not?

kat said:
from one of your members...
Rim plays with 100% dedication which i greatly admire, people here still playing cas lol

I agree with this person, and I'm pretty sure I know who it is that said it, we've talked about it before. It is something to be admired, and if it was actually Rim doing it I would be tipping my hat to you for a war well fought. Unfortunately, you had no better luck then I did at convincing people they needed to play less Casually and more like a reg world, after all that is not why they joined Casual World. The difference is you, or Ali Shah I suppose, ruled with more of an Iron Fist than I'd be willing to do. While I will certainly try to convince them they need to step it up, I do realize why they joined Casual, and I'm not going to force them to give up their accounts, or take on players, just to win the world they were suppose to of already won. It's not that important to them, and it has long since not been important to me. I'll be here till the world ends just for those here I do still like, but win or lose I will be thrilled when it is finally over and I can stop financially supporting a game that changes years long world rules and decisions on a whim, with a very minor amount of player feedback before doing so.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119234

i will reply on you cities with some pictures and if u have a little bit brain left you will understand .
1)
upload_2018-8-18_0-3-26.png
2)upload_2018-8-18_0-3-52.png
3)upload_2018-8-18_0-4-2.png
4)upload_2018-8-18_0-4-12.png

AND

upload_2018-8-18_0-5-6.png

Where are you m8 ? stop being so usefull for once . Stop typing and crying in forums and start playing the GAME

#Baby Rage

Citles.of.AH

lol EMP is no where near the front line, she has always been in the back of the continent, hard for her to get conquers when she is over 100 hours from the nearest Rim player. She's also spent the last year caring for the player of ours that recently passed away from lung cancer. I'm sure you have something inhumane to say about that.

I also was not on the front line, I have spent the last several months moving into it. Remember where your boy Lanz use to be, yea I'm sitting on those villages now, right up next to your champion Bolero, why couldn't he stop me moving in? Why hasn't he taken my villages since I got there? Why it the guy that left your tribe and moved onto our deceased players account eating him right now as we speak?

Don't you worry, now that I do have some nice front line territory, I'll be on your little list before it's over.

Citles.of.AH

You also probably shouldn't talk about Duke's that aren't much use to their tribe... I love kat, but she's spent the last year moving in the wrong direction.

d6825593097090981b8cd4bf3054e0f1.png

DeletedUser119234

i see myself as a duke having the mmost conquers in the tribe .
all our dukes or simple members have more conquers than ur all leadership :D:D LOL

why 'ure u crying again and again targeting kate ? she is the last in the tribe but she has more conquers in the war than u all lol YOU are so bad

Citles.of.AH

I am not targeting kat, I like kat. I am simply pointing out the fallacy in Ali's train of thought. Kat had more enemies around her then I did, when this war started, and I know from experience she is not that bad of a player, so the only reason for her low growth is simple inactivity; at least that is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Regardless of conquers (which she does not have more than all of us, btw, not our fault you refused to invite your NUKE tribe to the war, who had the only player even relatively close to me when the world started, and the only players close to several of our more western players/leaders) my position in LoK gives us 2X the dominance as her position in Rim. So if you want to take Ali Shah's stupid argument, which was to suggest a Duke's only value is how much they make a difference in conquers, and therefore net gain for tribe and dominance figures, pretty sure he was simply insulting his own Duke, who would therefore have the least value of anyone in Rim.

Unlike Ali, apparently, I think more highly of Kat and the work she's done for Rim over the years, than to equate her entire worth to such a trivial way of thinking.

DeletedUser81551

What makes you think I kicked out real owners who were active and got someone else to replace them? Lol kudos to your imagination skills mate.

Those ppl were done with TW and left the world by handing over their details to the respective players that were going to play the account. And this is very common in tribal wars.

Lol when we attacked you in past, all you did was stacking every village of yours that had incoming which included midlines and backlines aswell. Not to mention your frontline was over stacked. So why should we waste our nukes on you when there are plenty other Lok accounts where the stacks are no where close to as high as yours? :D

We allowed you to stack yourself high so that you do not support anyone else in your tribe. Which is exactly what you did. And that is a great example of how selfish you are.

Its amusing to see how you are blabbering meaningless stuffs in your defense lol. The amount of salt in your posts are epic. Clearly you are butt hurt that your mass recruitment tribe is not going to win the world. At least not if you keep playing the way you are playing atm.

And about kat being the last member of Rim in ranking, her not being of any use, blablablabla and whatever you gotta say about her. If you check her TW Stats the amount of barbs and internals she has nobled in her time on this world is less than 1/4th of yours. For example, her barb caps in the last 5 years are less than 500 where as you have nobled more than 2000 barbs. That itself gives you 15 mill more points than her. And im not even consider the non stop internalling that you have been doing since last year. So once again, a lame and meaningless comparison of yours.
Either way, you can continue to talk and try to take your frustration out in the external forum. But unfortunately, we don't have so much time to spare to give you a company. But if you have someone new to say then of course we will be here :)

Now if you excuse us, we have a tribe to destroy.

Good luck!

Citles.of.AH

I'd imagine most in your tribes barb nobling would be a lot less than mine... you'd have to defeat a player to get them to barb, and up until you mass recruited other worlds, LEGION did all the defeating for you ;) Go back in the war histories we were in from the start of this world, it wasn't Rim that won those wars, hate to remind you.

You are also the one that directed me from one of your account sits to this external forum Ali, to indulge your ego, don't you remember it was only a few days ago when you used the account sits to go around my blocking of you. I had no reason to entertain your ego before that. It was strange you bothered logging into your Ird sit to message me though, when you just as easily could of done it from the mantux sit that you're on. Oh wait... I forgot, there is no one in your tribe that hates you, and no one that would tell me who you are sitting. ;)

"What makes you think I kicked out real owners who were active and got someone else to replace them? Lol kudos to your imagination skills mate."

5-10 people didn't just decide to all quit at once, at the very start of our war, to conveniently put you in a position to recruit all your non-casual friends from other worlds. It's not imagination, it's logical assessment. I didn't say they were as active as you would like them, but they were definitely there, posting in the forums regularly. You also managed to get pretty much all front line players to quit and hand over their details, which was very good for you moving forward at the beginning of the war, as pretty much all of your non-Casual friends were right up front, ready for action.

You might be able to sell someone else a story of several convenient coincidences, but come on Ali, I'm not that dumb.

Oh, and thank you for the compliment on my defensive nature, since I've never once received support from my tribe during this war, in fact have had well over 50% of my support out throughout the entire thing. I'm glad the few tiny attacks your weaker players have sent at me, or you did, from that Ird sit once, was enough to convince you I'm stacked to the T, but unfortunately, I'm just a better defensive player than you're use to encountering. I'm not as easily overwhelmed by your mountain of fakes either, if your defenses are already in the places they need to be, the number of attacks is really not that relevant. Panic is what kills people defensively, I would personally love you to spend all day faking me. You'd waste a day of work, well, "work", as you're so active I have high suspicions you don't actually work, and I'd just ignore them all like I usually do.

Again, thank you for the compliment, I had no idea you were so impressed by my defensive response to your measly tester Ops on me that you thought I am hording defense.

DeletedUser81551

LOL!

You joined V* and 300 war after Rim and NUKE had already pretty much destroyed them. And you have nobled like 170 villages in V* war. Less than half of what Rim had capped.

And as far as I remember, Rim had much higher war caps than your old tribe. So ONCE AGAIN! A lame comparison :D

Oh, and thank you for the compliment on my defensive nature, since I've never once received support from my tribe during this war, in fact have had well over 50% of my support out throughout the entire thing. I'm glad the few tiny attacks your weaker players have sent at me, or you did, from that Ird sit once, was enough to convince you I'm stacked to the T, but unfortunately, I'm just a better defensive player than you're use to encountering. I'm not as easily overwhelmed by your mountain of fakes either, if your defenses are already in the places they need to be, the number of attacks is really not that relevant. Panic is what kills people defensively, I would personally love you to spend all day faking me. You'd waste a day of work, well, "work", as you're so active I have high suspicions you don't actually work, and I'd just ignore them all like I usually do.

Again, thank you for the compliment, I had no idea you were so impressed by my defensive response to your measly tester Ops on me that you thought I am hording defense.

Can't believe you are so dumb to think im complimenting you lmao. Over stacking requires no skills at all. You simply do not know how to defend hence you decided to stack every village that had incoming lol. The reason why we never bothered stack busting your over stacks is a simple strategy really. But of course I dont expect a nublet like you to understand the strat :D

I am not going to bother reading that entire thing you wrote lol. Cus I know its just you trying to take out your frustration.

Snyper Eyes

How close is Cas1 to ending?
Cas3 just entered day 14/14 end world stage