Casual 10

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So they are just lying on the end game link?

Why would they do that? People will just be angry and quit.

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
Well, I said so, so it won't be possible. Not sure what you're trying to argue here.

Also, legally speaking there is no "agreement" by an information panel in-game. Only T&C and rules are legally binding. If you still disagree, you can create a support ticket once that transition has been made (and transfer won't be possible), and we'll review it at that time.

Are you gonna sue us JawJaw?
Way to lose more customers with your arrogance lmao
200w.gif

.MAXIMUS.

Reaction score
A petition should be created against this absurd NO casual to casual transfer rule.

It is clear that both inexperienced and experienced players are against it.

Knowing that the end of the world is really the end, without any possible transfer in sight will send both experienced and inexperienced players away.

TW states that this rule was made in order to help with the learning process of new players.

Well, this logic highly contradicts that:
Some experienced players will at least get a world win out of playing casual however inexperienced players will now get nothing as they will be taken out fast by the veterans and they will get no chance for a new start on a new casual.

So, Why play if it all goes away anyway?

Since transfer from casual to casual is out of the question, casual worlds should be named:

The Irrelevant world.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Do the owners of Innogames ever reply here? I cannot figure out why it says this on the game if it is not true:
(This is from C9. I just asked here because you guys are talking about it. Does your end game not say this?)

16.12.2021 at 15:50:00Removed20%
  • Attack block will be removed.
  • Restriction on conquering a player's starting village will be removed.
  • Win condition will be changed to dominance based win.
  • Possibility to restart will be disabled.
  • Transfer to newest casual world will be enabled.

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Do the owners of Innogames ever reply here? I cannot figure out why it says this on the game if it is not true:
(This is from C9. I just asked here because you guys are talking about it. Does your end game not say this?)

Cas11 doesn't say that
. 2021-07-18 (2).png

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is from the pull down screen for casual end game.

Is this not the case? No inventory items will transfer?

Yep... That script your seeing is a lie. You will not be able to transfer to the newest casual world. This is the saddest news of all to all casual style players.. The co-played accounts have yet again been given a way to mess up a nice cosy little corner where we could play and just waste some time. They feel it is absolutely essential that they must have people that they can attack and humiliate in the end. it is so importaant to reward them for their 24/7 activity that is is very unfair that you can simply pack up and move on to the newest casual world. It brings the active players no pleasure. So the casual players will simply have to delete their accounts on 16 December 2021 and not move on. What a waste of time in my opinion. Fortunately... I don't mind wasting time...LOL.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When I complained about this being implemented last year I didn't really get any back up.

I had actually SPENT money on 4/ 5 if the last events on Casual 6 thinking I could go to to Casual 10. The door was shut firmly in our faces - and we weren't even allowed to transfer with no inventory.

Makes you wonder why even bother to host the casual worlds. We are not being encouraged to actually dedicate time to playing it unless you want to go through the pains of being bullied by the co-owned accounts yet again in the end. What is the point of allowing a new player to go to casual world if its just another dead end route for the sole owned profile. It would be really nice to actually have a home for the sole owned profile to plod along in the casual world stream. However it has been deemed very important that the bullies must have their great chance to win and bask in the glory of being the best on a casual world. Then they can again toss a coin and see which of the multiple owners should feel like a winner first, second, third and fourth in a day. What would be great is if the casual world simply closed on the due date and then thank all the players for participating.

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The official line is - its a training ground for the new players anyway. The fact that it gives experienced players a chance to play in more relaxed why is neither here nor there...

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yip.... the fact that it allowed them to retain casual players in a more relaxed way is also neither here nor there. So one day maybe it will be a wake up call because the casual players, who spend premium points playing in a more relaxed way, will be neither here or there.....LOL> But in the meantime...let ignorance be bliss and lets play here and there. Its pretty simple.... when the end game starts.... just delete your account and restart from an existing world into a new casual world. A few months of bliss....LOL.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is from the pull down screen for casual end game.

Is this not the case? No inventory items will transfer?

And even if they do allow you to transfer to a new casual out of cas10(and thats a huge maybe only because they slipped up on the wording in game) the new casual world will be a dead end. No more transfer to casual from a casual world after that. So its basically the end of the road for us as casual players. We will have to find a different way to get to a casual world. Or find a different place to go when our premium points are finished.

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And even if they do allow you to transfer to a new casual out of cas10(and thats a huge maybe only because they slipped up on the wording in game) the new casual world will be a dead end. No more transfer to casual from a casual world after that. So its basically the end of the road for us as casual players. We will have to find a different way to get to a casual world. Or find a different place to go when our premium points are finished.

They won't.

The only way onto a new Casual World is through a regular world.

Casual worlds are continuing - but like the regular worlds are smaller these days....

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Casual worlds are continuing - but like the regular worlds are smaller these days...
I guess the real statistic is they are emptier. And the way the settings keep you locked in ..... they will probably shrink even more. As I said before.... its a pity.