Casual 11 - night setting

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anybody else surprised to see that Night Setting cannot be changed on a .net server (e.g. when its for world wide players) ?!

Seems rather silly it being switched on a
.net server without being able to change the time and them refusing to acknowledge this....

Last edited:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
.net originally never had nightmode. That has only been added as an option in 2020:

As it is merely an option, it is not enabled by default and you can still expect worlds on EN to not have any nightmode. A majority even.

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
True - I can't actually remember it on another .net server until C9. And I played a lot lol

Usually it tended to appear on country servers.

I thought it was a really good idea for C9 that having it and it could be changed for people around the world.

To have a normal night mode on .net just doesn't make sense to me. Either have a movable one or don't have one at all on .net ...

Last edited:

Sarcastic Charm

Reaction score
I thought it was a really good idea for C9 that having it and it could be changed for people around the world.

To have a normal night mode on .net just doesn't make sense to me. Either have a movable one or don't have one at all on .net ...
It's fairly ridiculous to have it on a .net server and make it fixed.

Are we going to get Casual Worlds with it set at +/-8ST to balance out against this world? Or did we just need to give the European players a boost because they were struggling against the rest of the world?

Evil Omen

Reaction score
I actually don't see problem with the "Night Mode" :cool:
Right, but the point he is trying to make is to allow us to move the 8 hours night mode time to different times to allow for people who aren't based in Europe to benefit from the "Night Mode"

wolfie3556

Reaction score
anyone interested in co play my account? need someone from europe or north america. i'm from australia

i can be contacted on discord wolfie3556#3579