Casual 11 - night setting

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anybody else surprised to see that Night Setting cannot be changed on a .net server (e.g. when its for world wide players) ?!

Seems rather silly it being switched on a
.net server without being able to change the time and them refusing to acknowledge this....

Last edited:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
.net originally never had nightmode. That has only been added as an option in 2020:

As it is merely an option, it is not enabled by default and you can still expect worlds on EN to not have any nightmode. A majority even.

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
True - I can't actually remember it on another .net server until C9. And I played a lot lol

Usually it tended to appear on country servers.

I thought it was a really good idea for C9 that having it and it could be changed for people around the world.

To have a normal night mode on .net just doesn't make sense to me. Either have a movable one or don't have one at all on .net ...

Last edited:

Sarcastic Charm

Reaction score
I thought it was a really good idea for C9 that having it and it could be changed for people around the world.

To have a normal night mode on .net just doesn't make sense to me. Either have a movable one or don't have one at all on .net ...

It's fairly ridiculous to have it on a .net server and make it fixed.

Are we going to get Casual Worlds with it set at +/-8ST to balance out against this world? Or did we just need to give the European players a boost because they were struggling against the rest of the world?

Evil Omen

Reaction score
I actually don't see problem with the "Night Mode" :cool:

Right, but the point he is trying to make is to allow us to move the 8 hours night mode time to different times to allow for people who aren't based in Europe to benefit from the "Night Mode"

wolfie3556

Reaction score
anyone interested in co play my account? need someone from europe or north america. i'm from australia

i can be contacted on discord wolfie3556#3579

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
nights settings are great, they should adjust it so you cant attack and units just visit. When they remove co playing they can remove night settings.

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Yes, I've seen it, we all seen it before when you posted.. "Player No Longer Exists..."
You got rimmed.
Screenshot (90).png

I can post my Casual Stats too.... :rolleyes:

Casual 3
Screenshot (91).png

Casual

Screenshot (92).png

But thanks for posting about you. Posting that video show's that the individual which is bragging is yourself. Seems I also had more points than you. The irony. So much energy in your words, put that ingame. No one cares! Stay Pressed!

Last edited:

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
hi,

is there a chance of allowing players on existing casual worlds to transfer items to cas11 once it opens?
would be really nice so that people keep playing instead of getting bored.

signed:
ghetto kid

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hi,

is there a chance of allowing players on existing casual worlds to transfer items to cas11 once it opens?
would be really nice so that people keep playing instead of getting bored.

signed:
ghetto kid

It's open now!

The only way to join is by playing and then transferring from World 120.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Red n00b, any player can take my village when I delete my account or when game admins ban me so that your posting is :rolleyes::) When I play active nobody can take a single village from me, rim me is just wet dreams of n00bs like you and even much better players had tray it and failed. And you posting your stats? Man, you can't even clean my shoes, so don't compare to me n00b, learn to play first so you don't spend so much money tray to be rang 1 loser. Anyway, you will get your beating on casual 11

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
Red n00b, any player can take my village when I delete my account or when game admins ban me so that your posting is :rolleyes::) When I play active nobody can take a single village from me, rim me is just wet dreams of n00bs like you and even much better players had tray it and failed. And you posting your stats? Man, you can't even clean my shoes, so don't compare to me n00b, learn to play first so you don't spend so much money tray to be rang 1 loser. Anyway, you will get your beating on casual 11

Maybe try to be more friendly to noobs so they stay playing long enough to learn lol
#just saying