Casual 11 - night setting

Evil Omen

Reaction score
Well, when you're a tribe with 22 players, aren't a pre-made, decide to merge with a tribe that had 80 members then only keep 10 of those members around. There will probably be salty boys crying about.

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As opposed to Flame merging/ mass recruiting with all the leftover inactive players from Batans DW Tribe :)

Maybe thats reds definition of "playing solo"......

Last edited:

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As opposed to Flame merging/ mass recruiting with all the leftover inactive players from Batans DW Tribe :)

Maybe thats reds definition of "playing solo"......
Again, think you have failed philosophy of mass recruitment buddy... you said I mass recruited when I had 4 members. Again when we hit 16.. Again how is that mass recruiting? You guys had 60+ members Norse/Norse2. Then you drop and merge "top" players from DW/DW2 hahaha.

Then you out the blue disbanded Norse2. No mails, nothing to your so "called" tribemates. They mailed you, but you ignored them. I seen your recruitment mails, abysmal. But again all you know how to do is merge/recruit

Norse already took hits from players quitting, they rather push delete then give you the account:p
Roughly 2 million points and 200 villages :D

Letting other players grab them up lol.

Evil your right about full of memes :D

Screenshot (292)_LI.jpg

Last edited:

Evil Omen

Reaction score
No no no, "playing solo" means running to Virg and asking everyone in the world to support him after a few dozen attacks are sent ;)

TRUE! I almost forgot about that.

us: Lets send some fangs for fun

Red: EVERYONE SEND ME SUPPORT TO ALL VILLAGES! I WILL ASK 8 MORE TRIBES FOR SUPPORT TOO!

His own tribemates: Man, this guy deals with incs like a noob (Yes, that was an actual response lol)

btw, you're welcome for teaching you what fangs are. You're almost getting the idea of it down. 50 cats and 100 spears is a step in the right direction @Red Sparrow :)

Last edited:

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Red: EVERYONE SEND ME SUPPORT TO ALL VILLAGES! I WILL ASK 8 MORE TRIBES FOR SUPPORT TOO!

His own tribemates: Man, this guy deals with incs like a noob (Yes, that was an actual response lol)

btw, you're welcome for teaching you what fangs are. You're almost getting the idea of it down. 50 cats and 100 spears is a step in the right direction @Red Sparrow :)

Aqul kept me informed

Hehe!

Deleted User - 848983838

sparrow still begging for support the instant he gets incomings?

dude cried for major stacks in the midline when he got fakes...

anyone playing with the pp whale deserves to lose.