Casual 12

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You do realize how much of a dick it makes you look like when you are upset you cant join cas12 with a big advantage compared to 125 players. This is the exact same way all new casual worlds open.

A lot changed.... the biggest of it being that casual worlds suddenly got an end game phase. Then they became locked worlds with no exit channel. Then they became common hunting ground for co-owned profiles with them only being normal worlds with a false promise to beginners of a better place to be..

It is strange to me that no one noticed the fact that casual worlds are no longer casual worlds.... they are just funny start out worlds. There is no more place for casual players in this game.

But don't worry. When my premium points are up.... Ill be gone. Then you can play with the people that remain here that are apparently not dicks.....LOL

Last edited:

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A lot changed.... the biggest of it being that casual worlds suddenly got an end game phase. Then they became locked worlds with no exit channel. Then they became common hunting ground for co-owned profiles with them only being normal worlds with a false promise to beginners of a better place to be..

It is strange to me that no one noticed the fact that casual worlds are no longer casual worlds.... they are just funny start out worlds. There is no more place for casual players in this game.

But don't worry. When my premium points are up.... Ill be gone. Then you can play with the people that remain here that are apparently not dicks.....LOL
I agree a lot has changed, maybe the end game happening is not the worst part, tho. To me. I played C7 until the end, and my tribe was amazing. We actually worked together to attack players. Now, it seems all that matters are the barbs.I get constant mails about barbs. I can get everyone to attack but always must wait for those who lost all their nukes on a stacked barb...
So, players will send def to stack a barb, so I guess they can build nobles or something, then in a few days, 12 people attack a barb with no walls. They lose all the troops they used to stack it, then a bunch of nukes, all for a 26 point barb?
I play c11 for flags, and every once in a while a barb opens up close so I take it. But then I see 24 nukes coming along with all the support from 6 different players. It makes me giggle.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wonder who the poor fools are that get conned into starting on this casual world for there to even be new barb villages.

They must be cursing themselves when they see the state of this world after arrival.

I know I hate the fact that they don't get reserved villages.

TW should have a setting that a new barb can only be defended or attacked by a village that still has startout protection.

That would be a very fair setting in my opinion.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Something is seriously wrong. New transferors have no space on casual 12 to even send a single farming raid on. How are they supposed to learn and have fun if the giants keep taking the little specks of tiny barb villages. I suggest that this is a serious breach of the promise made to them when they get enticed to accept transfer into a casual world. I have suggested that player owned villages on casual worlds should be capped on 100 villages.

Quixx69

Reaction score
imo,
new players joining cas 12 have plenty to feed upon,
they just dont get to choose their layout,
they focus on Player Owned Villages in their range and
then trade villages out with others to build better clusters

only a positive can turn a negative into positive.
Thinking about whats best for someone else before yourself

if your not a duke, its because you choose to be a soldier. know your role and if you want to be more than that, Be A Team Player and stay Positive :)

thats my opinion in a few different views

Evil Omen

Reaction score
Something is seriously wrong. New transferors have no space on casual 12 to even send a single farming raid on. How are they supposed to learn and have fun if the giants keep taking the little specks of tiny barb villages. I suggest that this is a serious breach of the promise made to them when they get enticed to accept transfer into a casual world. I have suggested that player owned villages on casual worlds should be capped on 100 villages.
I kinda like that idea. But this Casual world has been out for 165 days and counting so is it really a surprise to run into those that have been playing from day 1?

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I kinda like that idea. But this Casual world has been out for 165 days and counting so is it really a surprise to run into those that have been playing from day 1?
Yes this is true. But casual worlds now have an end-game setting that benefits the early starters. So the early starters that are growing by swallowing barb villages are probably hanging around for the time that the end game settings are active. They are chasing a win from day 1 instead of only from the time the end-game starts.

Evil Omen

Reaction score
Yes this is true. But casual worlds now have an end-game setting that benefits the early starters. So the early starters that are growing by swallowing barb villages are probably hanging around for the time that the end game settings are active. They are chasing a win from day 1 instead of only from the time the end-game starts.
Your argument is just like saying that you want to join a world like 125 and want to competitively fight for the win starting at 26 points :l

It's just not going to happen unless you either started near the beginning of the world or pay someone to take their place in the winning tribe lol

Quixx69

Reaction score
so many different play styles, opinions, personalities, etc. i think its more about getting the right ppl together. new players to the world should choose wisely when they look for a tribe and find one that will cover them, feed them, and grow them. i think loyalty to members is the biggest problem of any tribe. we hold lots of loyalty to members because of their past; so much so that even if they sit idle and do nothing for the team....loyalties & friendships are over-looked.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is the message under Casual End Game on casual 12.

Now I dont want to sound like a sceptic. But I think its yet another misleading piece of information. They will still not allow transfer to the newest casual even then from casual12. Unless maybe someone else will be in control of the casual worlds by then.

1671626296965.png

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You do realize how much of a dick it makes you look like when you are upset you cant join cas12 with a big advantage compared to 125 players. This is the exact same way all new casual worlds open. Nothing changed.
Yeah. But why should we just have to abandon the profiles and inventory we built up playing casually on a casual world. We keep those worlds going so let us icks roll on. LOL In the past we were allowed to roll on to a new casual world from out of an existing casual world. Cas 12 even still promises that when it goes into end game state then we will be able to do so.... even though I know it's a lie. Its still worth believing...LOL

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You do realize how much of a dick it makes you look like when you are upset you cant join cas12 with a big advantage compared to 125 players. This is the exact same way all new casual worlds open. Nothing changed.
1691819562978.png
This is the message on Casual 12 just prior to the end game. Closes off with "ransfer to newest casual world will be enabled". TW will not really be allow this, but who looks like the dick now hey.

Maybe with a bit of luck they can slot us into a casual world that is really casual and has no end game settings. Like putting a good race horse on a grazing farm.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can you believe it.... the casual12 world is about to end. The transfer option opened for a while (a day or so) and then was deleted. Thanks TW.... you guys are to kind.