Casual 13

Basand

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Speed Admin
Reaction score
No one has any information on when worlds will come out until they are announced.

(This includes mods, so don't let anyone act like they got leaked info, lol)

I would guess that it won't start soon, however, based on the fact that Casual 12 started with world 125 and has only been open for 105 days. I guess it all depends on your idea of soon. Next few weeks? Extremely unlikely. Next few months? More likely.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This world though called casual is far from it. It is fully occupied by professions and co-played units and a total waste of time to be joined by any new players. What a pleasure it will be for them to win a casual world in a years time hey.

the transfer rules has made it impossible to join from another casual world and thus impossible for the sole owned profiles (lately called noobs) to even get a fair start.

So I just pity the poor suckers that come here to start after being promised that it is a good place to learn skills and have fun. Then they end up here with one 65 point barb made for them and by the time they get to making a noble for that village, it is gone. LOL.

TW really needs to start a new casual for the players restarting once the old Casual is 80% occupied because the guys start up here and they have 0% chance of doing anything with the end game settings that these world have. They are invited to step into a dead end trap simply come and waste their time, because it is anything but casual. Its just a weird start-out world and lost its claim to being casual when they started bringing in end game conditions and reducing attack gap protection. This all simply to feed the desires of the so called professionals to have players to go and kill off for their weird satisfaction. Lets lock them in and kill them off... How nice to have lots of little targets in a year's time. Don't let them pack up their camps and move on. I was told that moving on from a casual to a casual gives a casual player to much advantage and then the professionals complain. I think it should be clear that winning a casual due to the limitations of start out settings is an absurd concept to start off with. Go win the real worlds they are meant for the professionals. We now have casual world pre-made professional tribes. ROFL......really.

If you don't start the casual world early, in a premade and on a huge scale. Your dead in the water. That's just wrong. I think TW should reconsidder casual worlds end without dropping the fact that the fist village cannot be nobled and without reducing attack gaps. So it can never really end. Simply time it out with an end date and leave it there. Let the professionals go play where they belong.

I don't know how it started but someone thought that casual worlds can become another place where so called elite profiles (Usually co-owned) can yet again be granted the chance dominate and bully their way to a false sense of victory over poor guys that started here as much as a year after they did. Hoorah for them. That after the so called noobs were told that this casual world is a good place to come and learn the game. Heheheheh.

Good golly .... don't they have enough real worlds to go and do their co-played thing. why give them yet another platform to come and bully the so called noobs who simply play for fun and don't have the time to dedicate to active play.

They actually insult sole owned profiles by calling them noobs. Its freaken disgusting that they even have a right to exist on a casual world.

I hope your not a co-played professional ...hehehheheh.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This world though called casual is far from it. It is fully occupied by professions and co-played units and a total waste of time to be joined by any new players. What a pleasure it will be for them to win a casual world in a years time hey.

the transfer rules has made it impossible to join from another casual world and thus impossible for the sole owned profiles (lately called noobs) to even get a fair start.

So I just pity the poor suckers that come here to start after being promised that it is a good place to learn skills and have fun. Then they end up here with one 65 point barb made for them and by the time they get to making a noble for that village, it is gone. LOL.

TW really needs to start a new casual for the players restarting once the old Casual is 80% occupied because the guys start up here and they have 0% chance of doing anything with the end game settings that these world have. They are invited to step into a dead end trap simply come and waste their time, because it is anything but casual. Its just a weird start-out world and lost its claim to being casual when they started bringing in end game conditions and reducing attack gap protection. This all simply to feed the desires of the so called professionals to have players to go and kill off for their weird satisfaction. Lets lock them in and kill them off... How nice to have lots of little targets in a year's time. Don't let them pack up their camps and move on. I was told that moving on from a casual to a casual gives a casual player to much advantage and then the professionals complain. I think it should be clear that winning a casual due to the limitations of start out settings is an absurd concept to start off with. Go win the real worlds they are meant for the professionals. We now have casual world pre-made professional tribes. ROFL......really.

If you don't start the casual world early, in a premade and on a huge scale. Your dead in the water. That's just wrong. I think TW should reconsidder casual worlds end without dropping the fact that the fist village cannot be nobled and without reducing attack gaps. So it can never really end. Simply time it out with an end date and leave it there. Let the professionals go play where they belong.

I don't know how it started but someone thought that casual worlds can become another place where so called elite profiles (Usually co-owned) can yet again be granted the chance dominate and bully their way to a false sense of victory over poor guys that started here as much as a year after they did. Hoorah for them. That after the so called noobs were told that this casual world is a good place to come and learn the game. Heheheheh.

Good golly .... don't they have enough real worlds to go and do their co-played thing. why give them yet another platform to come and bully the so called noobs who simply play for fun and don't have the time to dedicate to active play.

They actually insult sole owned profiles by calling them noobs. Its freaken disgusting that they even have a right to exist on a casual world.

If you think casual is not casual you have not played a actual world. Feel bad for you

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you think casual is not casual you have not played a actual world. Feel bad for you
Exactly my point.... there are actually some players that want to play casually. So why mess up a casual world with real world hybrid end game plans. There are already real worlds to play for those that want fair competition.

Emma Frost

Reaction score

Co-playing 15 years ago would have gotten them band. Only one player per account was the rule- now there is 3, 4 or 5 players on an account. The game has lost its appeal in my opinion because of it. The closest they have now to what it use to be is the Classic Worlds- Although they still have co-playering accounts- it's better than any other world they offer.

.MAXIMUS.

Reaction score
As I recall, a TW staff member once said on this forum that:

"Co-playing is technically Illegal but we tolerate it."

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As I recall, a TW staff member once said on this forum that:

"Co-playing is technically Illegal but we tolerate it."
Fact is.... it is the new way to play if your seriously wanting to go anywhere. How else can you achieve 24/7 presence. People even advertise looking for co players.

Emma Frost

Reaction score
Fact is.... it is the new way to play if your seriously wanting to go anywhere. How else can you achieve 24/7 presence. People even advertise looking for co players.
Fact is it took the place of bots. The new lazy unfair way to play and what has killed the game from attracting any new players and has jaded old players from returning.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

If you put a bit of effort on finding a coplayer, instead of spending the time crying about it, you would be fine. But instead you are dinosaur who isn't able to adapt.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you put a bit of effort on finding a coplayer, instead of spending the time crying about it, you would be fine. But instead you are dinosaur who isn't able to adapt.
This is truth and it is established fact. It's just that I refuse to have a timeshare style based victory. I know it is the defined future of TW worlds but playing like that just does not seem to make sense to me. I don't see the point of feeling like a winner for 25% of a day.

All I want is for an alternative Casual13 (maybe without end game conditions) so that I can simply play casually, with other like minded players, without being bothered by these professionals that want to win all the time. No winning conditions will mean no reward for 24/7 time spent and thus most likely no Co-played professionals. Then you can even offer all the other casual world players the opportunity to transfer to this "pure casual" world if they simply want to waste some time there with me. Prevent the situation where they are all now locked into a terminal dead-end casual worlds. Simply targets waiting to be overpowered by the giants when end-game starts.

Even the champion race horses can then get a retirement ranch to go to.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This is truth and it is established fact. It's just that I refuse to have a timeshare style based victory. I know it is the defined future of TW worlds but playing like that just does not seem to make sense to me. I don't see the point of feeling like a winner for 25% of a day.

All I want is for an alternative Casual13 (maybe without end game conditions) so that I can simply play casually, with other like minded players, without being bothered by these professionals that want to win all the time. No winning conditions will mean no reward for 24/7 time spent and thus most likely no Co-played professionals. Then you can even offer all the other casual world players the opportunity to transfer to this "pure casual" world if they simply want to waste some time there with me. Prevent the situation where they are all now locked into a terminal dead-end casual worlds. Simply targets waiting to be overpowered by the giants when end-game starts.

Even the champion race horses can then get a retirement ranch to go to.

All i heard is a bunch of non sense from a dinosaur who can't adapt

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No one has any information on when worlds will come out until they are announced.

(This includes mods, so don't let anyone act like they got leaked info, lol)

I would guess that it won't start soon, however, based on the fact that Casual 12 started with world 125 and has only been open for 105 days. I guess it all depends on your idea of soon. Next few weeks? Extremely unlikely. Next few months? More likely.
This was stated on 24/05/2022. But I'm afraid the time-warp on casual 12 is amazing. It is full to the brim and anyone starting and staying there is a fool because it is overrun by giants. They even stack the Barbarian 26 pointers and then run several nukes and trains at them. The rim is filled with the little specks of villages owned by the giants. A new village is gone long before any new player can even train his first noble train. It is a waste of time to even create a new barbarian village for a new starter. It's madness and it is everywhere on casual12. I'm not even sure if a new casual world will help, because the same pattern will simply be repeated there. I still believe that the set up of the world will have to be changed if the casual worlds are meant to be fun and learning worlds for newby's and casual players. The existing casual world settings are not achieving that. I did foresee this problem when the end game setting started on casual worlds. I am certain that the only way out, is to give players the opportunity to join an alternative casual world with no end game settings. Perhaps where the attack gaps will never change and start-out protection for the first village is left intact. Players who tire of this will leave and look for more competitive environments.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The players all say to play casual. Have you tried to find a space on a casual world to play?

It is overrun by giants and there is no space for new players to play. There is not a single village to try and take. The giants even run at 26 pointers. There is no way to make it fair or even fun play for transferors coming in. I say lets find a way to keep casual worlds as casual worlds so that transferors can have a place to exists at least until end game starts. Maybe simply limit players to own a maximum of 75 villages until end game starts. Surely 75 villages should be enough to prove that you have grown in experience on the casual world.

Quixx69

Reaction score
so what happens when you reach the limit of villages? do you just start over automatically, barb out to give all your villages to anyone wanting to learn to play the game or play sim city?

its a harsh game at times but imo, them giants do have an advantage but they also have weakness'

David did kill the giant :)

casual average players have to work harder together in many ways to create that one team that wins a casual.

it is my goal to have a TwistD Win Badge because Average Casual Players can Win with the right Plan

and guess what? Its a TwistD Plan :)

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have not played a real world for ever, but when I started one for pp, I noticed a lot of barb nobling. Is that a thing now in reg worlds?