Casual 5 Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser96168
  • Start date

Mr. Purple

Endgame will most likely be the same as on other casual worlds, with an increase in point ranges & a reduction of coin costs every month or so, I reckon. Will probably take quite a while before that sets in though

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Just because you can't noble out a tribe a 10th your size doesn't mean you need to be insulting. I only left Hive so that you guys could actually do something since there was no real fighting except between noobs. This fight should have been over already, but you guys just give me too many freebies
1574456335150.png
1574456366108.png

Thanks cedric

1574455917660.png

1574455864634.png
1574455940945.png

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The good news for Casual 5

There is a lot of activity as the players are preparing for end game finale.
Good luck to all those who feel that being a casual winner actually matters.

The bad news for Casual 5

The end is coming and casual 8 is not open yet. This is the sad news...I think its not right.....
The poor casual players and part time fun accounts will be nobled out before they can leave to a new world.

Please delay this until casual 8 is availabe .

LordLorderson

Reaction score
Just contact whoever is attacking "you" ( before they completely conquer your account ) to let you be with 1 village so you can transfer as soon as C8 opens.
I guess noone would have an issue with such move since 1 village cannot cause that much trouble. ( well don't be an Ash if they actually let you be and just stay "inactive" till you move to the next world. )

I guess there is no other option since people are looking forward for Worldwide domination so they actually have to make you dissappear from the map.Just 1 village is ok i guess.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just contact whoever is attacking "you" ( before they completely conquer your account ) to let you be with 1 village so you can transfer as soon as C8 opens.
I guess noone would have an issue with such move since 1 village cannot cause that much trouble. ( well don't be an Ash if they actually let you be and just stay "inactive" till you move to the next world. )

I guess there is no other option since people are looking forward for Worldwide domination so they actually have to make you dissappear from the map.Just 1 village is ok i guess.
I don't understand why the settings cannot simply be maintained to keep the start out village protected against nobling untill the new casual 8 is available. In fact I think all casual worlds should have that setting remain forever. Maybe create a non-competative tribe who cannot attack or support others. Let them be known as resident visitors whose villages are counted as abandoned villages with a maximum limit of one village. Once joined you cannot leave that tribe.

LordLorderson

Reaction score
I don't understand why the settings cannot simply be maintained to keep the start out village protected against nobling untill the new casual 8 is available. In fact I think all casual worlds should have that setting remain forever. Maybe create a non-competative tribe who cannot attack or support others. Let them be known as resident visitors whose villages are counted as abandoned villages with a maximum limit of one village. Once joined you cannot leave that tribe.

Why don't you propose that on the "Ideas" topic?? If it's "doable" in terms of game-mechanics i guess it will be a go.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I actually also suggested a hold out world.... where the attack threshold is 100% so there will be no attacking players. So we can join either casual or holdout, Holdout then is for the guys who wanna build villages purely for fun and wait to restart when they feel like being active again. And guys who wanna take a gap from active play without loosing their premium and flags.

Then you can re-start from the holdout world into a new casual whenever you want to. That way the smaller guys cannot be raped because they have a den to run to. Call it maybe "the inbetween" or "the den". Every player can be offered the opportunity to join "the inbetween".

The carrot for TW can be that you have to use premium to remain active in it after the first 120 days or you automatically get transferred to the available Casual world after 120 days.

FoE2022

Reaction score
You have a new home and we have new 26 point barbs on cas 5 (after the end game started)... great! That's all we need... we can stay on cas 5 for another 6 months if they keep poping them up..:rolleyes:
I wonder if they are letting players also restart on cas 5 .... Oh yes they still do!!!..

V

Last edited:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its a sad way to end a great world.... pity there has to be a winner for the world to close. I like the idea more of simply closing it on a specified date. But then I believe that a winner of a casual world is simply a casual winner anyways. We all know the start-out is not equal but like to believe that ending is....LOL>