Casual 5 Transfer to Casual 6

Noble Syndrome

What this guy said. Though less about the coplay thing even though I agree and just about opening up C6 for C5 players as building up a village on W106 is taking to long. :) Thank you for your time.

Sad that I cannot join from W5....I am locked a casual world where the co-played accounts are stacking barbs on the rim and new deserted barbs to "preserve" them. Cas 5 is over by all counts and its not gonna change.

Lets open it up so that we can start having our casual fun again and leave the professionals to have their victory glory on their older casual worlds.

And please can we have a special casual world where only accounts with one single owner are permitted.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Casual worlds aren't intended to be constant play worlds for players. They are intended to be an introduction for new players on a more casual world, and the intention is that players move on to regular worlds from there. That is why transferring from one active casual world to another is disabled.

Upvote 0

FoE2022

Reaction score
Dear community,

A year after our last casual world, casual 4, has launched we are opening another casual world: Casual 5.
Casual is a world with attack restrictions: you can only be attacked by and attack players within a similar point range (max. 120%). The world has the most common and basic settings enabled.
It is perfect to learn the game at a less competitive level and at a low speed.

Transferring to Casual 5 has been enabled from all worlds including Casual 1, 2 and 3. You can do this in Settings > Casual Transfer

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars Team.

Upvote 0

Noble Syndrome

Casual worlds aren't intended to be constant play worlds for players. They are intended to be an introduction for new players on a more casual world, and the intention is that players move on to regular worlds from there. That is why transferring from one active casual world to another is disabled.

Thank you for replying.

I understand the intention of Casual worlds is as a way for people to learn, however it is also a great way for people who don't have the time too commit to a non casual world and still be able to play as well. I don't think this is in the same class as people who have the time to play a normal world. I like that Casual worlds have newer players as it gives me an option to teach. Limit farming on Casual worlds or ban coplaying on them if you want it to be taken less advantage of.

Upvote 0

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Dear community,

A year after our last casual world, casual 4, has launched we are opening another casual world: Casual 5.
Casual is a world with attack restrictions: you can only be attacked by and attack players within a similar point range (max. 120%). The world has the most common and basic settings enabled.
It is perfect to learn the game at a less competitive level and at a low speed.

Transferring to Casual 5 has been enabled from all worlds including Casual 1, 2 and 3. You can do this in Settings > Casual Transfer

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars Team.

The key here is "active". Casual 1, 2 and 3 were in endgame mode when Casual 5 was released. Casual 5 is not in endgame mode, so you won't be able to transfer to Casual 6 until it is.

Thank you for replying.

I understand the intention of Casual worlds is as a way for people to learn, however it is also a great way for people who don't have the time too commit to a non casual world and still be able to play as well. I don't think this is in the same class as people who have the time to play a normal world. I like that Casual worlds have newer players as it gives me an option to teach. Limit farming on Casual worlds or ban coplaying on them if you want it to be taken less advantage of.

The intention is still that people go from Casual to regular worlds - there is options to transfer from Casual worlds in endgame mode to new Casual worlds. I don't think the system of not being allowed to transfer from an active casual world to another will change.

As for the last part: farming limits depends on server settings, and they may vary between worlds, but the settings of a casual world is focused on letting players learn. In terms of co-playing, it is not supported, but banning it would be technically unfeasible.

Upvote 0