Casual 6

Deleted User - 11483970

Lol you talked with him in private for some time didn’t you? You really can’t tell when he’s being serious and when he’s joking? That is how he is . If you look at the stats you will see that we have the same ODA as Utqd so idk what you talking about. We doing just as much as them, more actually if you look at when utqd was formed and when booyaa was formed you would see we have done the same amount of dmg in a shorter time than them. Regardless we are still doing way more dmg than awake and Sleep combined. Sure the map hasn’t changed much but how many of your players are still around? You kick players as soon as they start losing villages to protect your stats but don’t worry we are keeping track

Deleted User - 11483970

so Much drama in cas 6 yet no one talking about it here

Deleted User - 11483970

CAs 6 is done, UTQD/Booyaa will soon merge for the win :}

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Getting close lol

I've even had players messaging me asking to just give villages to them

And people that tried attacking me in the past asking for support.

The games not the same eh ?

Deleted User - 11483970

well i initiated a peace transfer agreement (which failed disastrously due to the inability to transfer to cas 10) where UTQD/Booyaa will leave a player with one village to transfer so long as they dropped all their other villages. The game was won already and no point wasting time. Most just wanted the world to end. I am sorry to all those who joined this agreement and had TW just raw dog us on this.