Casual 7 Questions

Noble Syndrome

Hi,

When Casual 7 opens will I be able to transfer from Casual world 5, I cant remember if there was a rule about only being able to transfer once from Casual world to Casual world and I may have transfered from C4 to C5 originally. Also I have 3 villages, do I need to some how get that down to one village before I transfer or will it just select my first or largest village?
Thank you,

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can only transfer from one causal world to another if the casual world you're transferring from has an active endgame condition.

Since Casual 5 has this, you'll be able to transfer from Casual 5.

Upvote 0

FoE2022

Reaction score
Dear players,

Today we wish to inform you that Casual 7 has started. Please note that this is a slow-paced world with extra protection settings for those that desire to learn the game.

Transferring to Casual 7 is now possible from all worlds, except casuals 5 and 6 (as these still considered an active casual world).

Kind regards,
Your Tribal Wars Team

Forum Rules || Game Rules || Support || PM
So which way is it??

Upvote 0

Noble Syndrome

"
Schedule
Date of change Attack block Coin price Other changes
04.07.2019 at 23:00:00 30% 90%
"

This is the Casual Endgame schedule for C5. Am I correct in understanding that transfer to C7 will be available after this date?

Upvote 0

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi,

Apologies, but my previous statement whilst partially correct contained an error.

You can only transfer if the casual world has an active endgame condition. If you look at the schedule for Casual 5, this does not occur until the 19th December 2019 thus it will only be possible to transfer to Casual 7 from Casual 5 on the 19th December 2019 (providing if Casual 7 is the newest available Casual server).

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Upvote 0

Noble Syndrome

I am so disappointed... I wanted to transfer to C6 from C5, couldnt happen then, now the same to C7... Attack block changes start in 3 days and I still can't transfer???? C5 is dead to new players, it should not be considered active. I've made posts backed up by other members expressing the same about C5. It should not be an active casual world. Change the schedule accordingly so players can transfer to C7. Casual worlds are not possible to play 'casually' after 6 months, I understand fully what Casual worlds were intended for but if your intentions are for exclusively new players on casual worlds then you are failing to understand your market of customers. The fact I was given the wrong information now just makes it even more disheartening as I was really looking forward to playing this world but it is pointless now.

Upvote 0

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am so disappointed... I wanted to transfer to C6 from C5, couldnt happen then, now the same to C7... Attack block changes start in 3 days and I still can't transfer???? C5 is dead to new players, it should not be considered active. I've made posts backed up by other members expressing the same about C5. It should not be an active casual world. Change the schedule accordingly so players can transfer to C7. Casual worlds are not possible to play 'casually' after 6 months, I understand fully what Casual worlds were intended for but if your intentions are for exclusively new players on casual worlds then you are failing to understand your market of customers. The fact I was given the wrong information now just makes it even more disheartening as I was really looking forward to playing this world but it is pointless now.

Casual worlds are designed to be a world that newer players can learn the game on without major fear of being attacked.

If you want to transfer to Casual 7 it is still possible, just not from Casual 5 or 6 currently, it will have to be from one of the "normal" worlds.

Upvote 0