Casual 7- War Stats

Path To Ascension

Reaction score
Had to check and YES ive actually played TW longer than you BUT dont let that ruin your day....As i said before your a totally irrelevant little man i do my history and i stand by what i said....Now.... You keep repeating this.."

Path To Ascension said:
"We don't need to recruit for the win."

"we didnt want any ex-elites in our tribe cuz we JUST finished a war with them... how is that hard to conceive?? they were still enemies to us."

This was true ....at that time.....And most normal intelligent people (which counts you out) will realise APEs have moved on.from "not taking in those they had just been at war with" ..if they had of taken them in..guess what??? they would have been slated by idiots like you for doing so anyway.....As i sad your totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things so stop your whinging.... I find it hard to believe IHNL would ever of offered you a place in STAND...maybe he was feeling ill that day or it was a drunk sitter ...who knows but IHNL couldnt have been thinking straight IF you ever did get an offer.
Dont Wake The Dead
"YES ive actually played TW longer than you"

No, but if you want a pi*sing contest hit up my old account judas34.

I looked into your twstats history. You got rimmed from world 11. Came back to play cas 7 then quit. The two world you have active now are either pp farms or your bad in competitive. Clearly I am the better player here with several world wins competitive and casual as well as speed.

Dont Wake The Dead
This was true ....at that time....

You guys said that the same day you started recruiting for the win. Not my problem you want to hug it out. Check the externals and recruitment dates.
The stand coalition will continue the war until the world closes.

All in all i don’t know why you’re so mad. Given the fact I still haven’t even heard of you. Given you quit this world I don’t know why your even on here.
Do the same thing you done on casual 7. Admit defeat and hit delete.

Congratulations ape family for the latest conquers. Well played. It’s not over yet, there is more fun to be had!

LlamaNamedObama

Reaction score
You can sit there and say all that, but never have you had the spine to say that while I was your tribes "friend", in more than 6 months of playing with eachother as allies.

In my eyes, our leaderships friendship was real, in your eyes you needed and used me. Then when I wasn't following the Ape agenda by any means against Stand, you needed to get rid of me.

I get it...it's over now, what's done is done.

You clearly made your intentions unambiguous.

Last edited:

LlamaNamedObama

Reaction score
I only talk about what I do for Apes so much is because it's hilarious to see your children get mad at you and say "I hate you" when they're really spoiled unappreciative little turds who wouldn't be there if it wasn't for you.

And because it's also true...Don't tell daddy how to make babies.

No, but if you want a pi*sing contest hit up my old account judas34.
Path, this has clearly turned into a penis size competition for him. His ego is as hurt as anyone elses. And if I recall correctly, he always had an ego problem and an authority problem....

Lord Batan

Reaction score
You rarely see Stand on here they are beyond this childishness ...much respect to them...but babyllama is jumping on the wagon as if he is the driver.
The beautiful irony of crybabyllama is IF Stand win the war i know for a delicious fact that pajamasalama wont be on the victory parade and i laugh sooooooooooooooo much at knowing this it brings tears to my eyes (waiting for the obvious bullshit reply" im just here stinking this World out to see Apes lose"...) but i know he or she will need the help of their therapist again when he/she is left at the bus stop all alone and friendless once again.. ... And YES children CAN have therapists if you were wondering...as we all know its really a cry for help when your unloved by anybody...I know you think Lady Batan the irrelevant is his new found friend ...but even id consider calling the Samaritans line at having to admit Batty as a friend
...Lady Batan Bottom you are a sad person who should of been educated in a school and not running around thinking your a real life Soldier...admit it you just like dressing up in womens clothing after pretending to be tough all day long dont you ?` and llama your karma is coming to you....fukuyama
Stand will never win the world....Stand suck big time. The only reason Stand is alive is, that Elite tribe fights with 3 tribes already and these Stand hyenas join on Elite because they know we cant stretch defense on 4 sides. When Elite had no wars, Stand was quiet like covered and losers they are, they hid in closest and in far away ages of the map. And when Batan played you were quiet, little cockroach, you bark now when I'm not on the world anymore. Com on casual 9 and show me what you got little girl, I rape your acc with my eyes close, I do that to all Stand tribe...just a bunch of n00bs stack there far away from Apex to kill early. And don't bark too much so I don't come back on casual 7 us co-player and destroy you and your pathetic tribe and bring Apex early win.