Casual 7- War Stats

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I am going to post the war stats of the ongoing wars I know of. There is another one, but I want to make one without the pictures made to insult people, and without the bigotry towards people with disabilities. Because, really, we all have disabilities, some are just more4 obvious to the world. Why make fun of some of our most wonderful people?

If you have never been involved with the Special Olympics, you should volunteer one year! They are amazing. They will change you, for the better!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: Matter, Stand, CASTLE, Europe, -R-
Side 2:
Tribes: Ape-X, Pri-m8

Timeframe: 01/04/2020 00:00:00 to 06/04/2020 17:01:54

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 273
Difference: 157

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 38
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 2,439,741
Difference: 1,390,556

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 376,324
Difference: 58,345

chart

Deleted User - 11483970

must give credit where it is due. Stand delivered a nicely timed op. took some of us off guard but we here baby, we good. we bounced back quick. and will continue to bounce back!

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
These are the stats from the beginning of the war, and Castle has joined in, for those paying attention to this war. There are 5 tribes on your side, Joe. Not counting yours, of course. Really, there are 6, right?

Not sure why you want to make it so one side looks better by leaving out some of the tribes involved.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Their sneak attack was timed pretty nicely. It was obviously in the works for some time.

Weird how that could be, as our ally at the time was working with them and us, supposedly.

Its almost like our ally was not really our ally at all...

Deleted User - 11483970

loll, funny how you keep setting the timeframe to the days it highlights their ops... yes cuz wars are only for 24hrs long. why dont you actually include:
1-all the tribes participating on both sides
2-a timeframe since the start of the stand war
3- an actual unbiased opinion -.-

How was I lying by giving credit to Stand for an actual surprise op they pulled on us?? So it wasnt a good op? is that what you are saying? or that we will bounce back. oh wait we dont have a llama that posts pictures on our shared forums. how will we ever make an actual op and not just monkey poo at each other

get off your high horse bud. we do NOT need you lool no one does, even your own players are leaving you. the ones that merged with us were already with us since the beginning so they werent even your players.

simply put, you could have been on our side now by accepting the merge (that you and us wanted) but your ego got in the way cuz again it wasnt on your terms and instead you made this whole debacle just to paint yourself the victim. if you wanna be one so badly we can easily make you one.

oh and btw you are the spineless rat who sold out those who entrusted him with their village info and troop counts. immediately gave them a tribe who in a week you were "gonna" declare war on.. mhm real helpful of you

Deleted User - 7777020

Because, really, we all have disabilities, some are just more4 obvious to the world. Why make fun of some of our most wonderful people?

I love all my beautiful people, except Apes. Harambe got what he deserved

ASERXF7A4M34REPLRFRZS2QM2Q.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
No let them get stats for Castle, and stats for inactives(ie Drunks recent conquers), they need it.
I mean who else am I going to re-cap? Lightman at least knows most of the basics.

seroxy5

Reaction score
Wait, I'm getting flashbacks... Didn't Batan also say something about their inactives? Why is everyone inactive except us? Should we fall for peer pressure?

seroxy5

Reaction score
Still very excited about this war though, very fond of the declaration we were given by IHNL :)

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your mail is from a guy whom we asked to leave, and that date is after you had begun to hurt us. We did think you were going to attack us. But we didn't attack you, because we were still allies. Your tribe attacked ours first.

I like Lightman. Hes a good man.

But this thread is not about you. Could you use your war stats thread for that? But certainly let me know if I got my dates right. This is my first war stats thread.

Side 1:
Tribes: Stand, Matter, CASTLE, Europe, -R-
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 296
Difference: 158

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 45
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 2,547,009
Difference: 1,319,849

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 443,642
Difference: 102,720

chart

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am sure we will. He's great player, super active.

Joe, this is just a game. You are letting it ruin your life, and make you incredibly mean.

seroxy5

Reaction score
Great to see you finally joined the war, Llama! A few days late from what you said, but that was expected. Can you see who's participating in the war now?

Deleted User - 7777020

Great to see you finally joined the war, Llama! A few days late from what you said, but that was expected. Can you see who's participating in the war now?

According to you guys, I was already in the war, on Stand's side, secretly

512full-chris-farley.jpg

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Stand, CASTLE, Matter, Europe, -R-
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 256
Difference: 130

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 48
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 2,178,178
Difference: 1,059,944

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 472,237
Difference: 171,408

chart

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Congrats on catching one of our lower players off guard.

Here is from the beginning of the war. I think looking at one good day (and only posting that one day) really gives a skewed view.

Side 1:
Tribes: Matter, Stand, CASTLE, Europe, -R-
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,096
Difference: 36

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 107
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 9,946,394
Difference: 75,007

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,032,614
Difference: 328,634

chart

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes, and you are welcome to do that. You started a thread for your updates, right?

I am posting the stats from the beginning.

Deleted User - 7777020

I thought something bad happened to you, you didn't post for a while....

15839c-beauty-queen.jpg

Drunkn has aids

Last edited by a moderator: