Casual 7- War Stats

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@DrunkSquirls why are you not including Pri-m8 in your figures?... You run a family tribe.... you cannot just put your head into the sand because Ape-X is doing ok, take responsibility.

Again, the irony of the comments here amazes me.
I did it for the same reason you did.

You left out all your allies.

Why are Stand, Europe, Castle, -R- not in your posts? You are abandoning them. The divide between matter and Stand is becoming clearer and clearer.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Pri-m8 is part of your family not an ally.

Stand is an ally and separate entity from matter,

That’s the difference.

yea and that is pathetic. If Apex win this world it will be because all top players are in the same 3 tribes. Pathetic. I don't get players in m8 playing just to play and not to win. If apex win, m8 will not get win world revard, so what is the point of playing the game if not for win. sim city losers

Trelawnys Army

Reaction score
Batan bud . this is not the first world I have played with you ( you wont remember I am sure) . You de-railed what we had going on that one also. Apex has worked very hard on a work together ethic.

I can honestly imagine you would have done any different.

Some good battles to have .!

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Matter, Stand, CASTLE, -R-, Europe
Side 2:
Tribes: Pri-m8, Ape-X

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 10,460
Difference: 1,190

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 779
Difference: 275

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 67,954,749
Difference: 11,113,829

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 7,073,241
Difference: 2,635,751

chart

Deleted User - 7777020

And you wonder why I called this the "Special Olympics War"

Deleted User - 7777020

123.png

And that's not including the Judd/iKid village conquers after you dismissed him to save your war stats

deathwaltz

Reaction score
And you wonder why I called this the "Special Olympics War"

You rarely see Stand on here they are beyond this childishness ...much respect to them...but babyllama is jumping on the wagon as if he is the driver.
The beautiful irony of crybabyllama is IF Stand win the war i know for a delicious fact that pajamasalama wont be on the victory parade and i laugh sooooooooooooooo much at knowing this it brings tears to my eyes (waiting for the obvious bullshit reply" im just here stinking this World out to see Apes lose"...) but i know he or she will need the help of their therapist again when he/she is left at the bus stop all alone and friendless once again.. ... And YES children CAN have therapists if you were wondering...as we all know its really a cry for help when your unloved by anybody...I know you think Lady Batan the irrelevant is his new found friend ...but even id consider calling the Samaritans line at having to admit Batty as a friend
...Lady Batan Bottom you are a sad person who should of been educated in a school and not running around thinking your a real life Soldier...admit it you just like dressing up in womens clothing after pretending to be tough all day long dont you ?` and llama your karma is coming to you....fukuyama

Deleted User - 7777020

You also fail to realize....I could care less about a petty win, I could've easily jumped to Apes with the rest of my players like a spineless loser instead of calling you all out.

I just want to see Apes burn... But try convincing my *former* SWORN ENEMY, Path to Ascension, to dismiss me. You'd probably have a better chance with him than you would with IHNL. People admire and like me because I pull my weight. You primates always appreciated it, until you didn't.

I literally built up Judd and iKids personally, giving them dozens of internals. I am the sperm of God when it comes to this tribalwars shit buddy.

We already know Lightman tried jumping ship on cas 4 for a world win but was embarrassed after getting denied, history repeated itself on cas 7. So remember when you mention former Viol8 players, think about the character of the players you speak of :p

You primates are just sour that you tried screwing your buddy over and it backfired. Obviously.​

Last edited by a moderator:

deathwaltz

Reaction score
You also fail to realize....I could care less about a petty win, I could've easily jumped to Apes with the rest of my players like a spineless loser instead of calling you all out.

I just want to see Apes burn... But try convincing my *former* SWORN ENEMY, Path to Ascension, to dismiss me. You'd probably have a better chance with him than you would with IHNL. People admire and like me because I pull my weight. You primates always appreciated it, until you didn't.

I literally built up Judd and iKids personally, giving them dozens of internals. I am the sperm of God when it comes to this tribalwars shit buddy.

We already know Lightman tried jumping ship on cas 4 for a world win but was embarrassed after getting denied, history repeated itself on cas 7. So remember when you mention former Viol8 players, think about the character of the players you speak of :p

You primates are just sour that you tried screwing your buddy over and it backfired. Obviously.​

"I did this..., I did that ...I'm a GOD in my own head, me ...me ...me. I believe in my own bullshit....." "You primates are just sour that you tried screwing your buddy over and it backfired. Obviously".... Do not taint majority of APES of ever being your Buddy your as delusional as Lady Batan still is...You had a slim chance of joining APE because of some distant obscure never understood misguided love in with a few senile APES..the rest saw you as they do now a sad little old has been (LlamaSourFacedDrama) but that that was short lived with your demands on who you WILL bring across and fck the rest of viol8 (your tribesman) then running to STAND crying how much you hate APES, and back again when STAND took little notice of your tears...repeat and repeat and repeat...,...thats how im 99% sure you will be left waiting for friends the bus to nowhere but you wont have a ticket.... not sure a therapist can help you as your beyond help...PTA is just as irrelevant as Lady Batan ...another sad little boy who massed grabbed established players to try and win Worlds but im guessing youll see that as some kind of genius .....Maybe if your sooooooooo good you would be in STAND by now but im sure your excuses dont match as to why your still in a silly little tribe after you run away from viol8..... and so is Path To i need some ATTENTION.
Anymore of your silly "well this player did this this player did that ..i did this i did that" .....im in need of a good laugh...

Last edited:

Path To Ascension

Reaction score
PTA is just as irrelevant as Lady Batan ...another sad little boy who massed grabbed established players to try and win Worlds

Matter won cas 4 by defeating the family tribe TDP and then its remains. Do your research.

I have been offered a position in stand but I like running my tribe.

On your point about recruiting establish players. I don't have a better way of dumbing it down what I said earlier about who is recruiting for the win. So I will just reference my earlier post.

"We don't need to recruit for the win."

"we didnt want any ex-elites in our tribe cuz we JUST finished a war with them... how is that hard to conceive?? they were still enemies to us."
green.png
IntimacyJoined04th April 2020 - 15:02560,502

green.png
DeadSantaJoined04th April 2020 - 11:021,096,049

green.png
janinavJoined04th April 2020 - 10:023,453,390

green.png
OebronxJoined04th April 2020 - 10:023,191,392

green.png
JuddJoined03rd April 2020 - 13:021,828,793
Badum tish

Given the fact you’re a player I haven’t even heard of. I imagine your one who is begging for some attention. I am perfectly content letting the war stats do the talking. What you’re saying on the externals isn't just sad @Dont Wake The Dead it’s also kinda pathetic.

Deleted User - 7777020

"I did this..., I did that ...I'm a GOD in my own head, me ...me ...me. I believe in my own bullshit....." "You primates are just sour that you tried screwing your buddy over and it backfired. Obviously".... Do not taint majority of APES of ever being your Buddy your as delusional as Lady Batan still is...You had a slim chance of joining APE because of some distant obscure never understood misguided love in with a few senile APES..the rest saw you as they do now a sad little old has been (LlamaSourFacedDrama) but that that was short lived with your demands on who you WILL bring across and fck the rest of viol8 (your tribesman) then running to STAND crying how much you hate APES, and back again when STAND took little notice of your tears...repeat and repeat and repeat...,...thats how im 99% sure you will be left waiting for friends the bus to nowhere but you wont have a ticket.... not sure a therapist can help you as your beyond help...PTA is just as irrelevant as Lady Batan ...another sad little boy who massed grabbed established players to try and win Worlds but im guessing youll see that as some kind of genius .....Maybe if your sooooooooo good you would be in STAND by now but im sure your excuses dont match as to why your still in a silly little tribe after you run away from viol8..... and so is Path To i need some ATTENTION.
Anymore of your silly "well this player did this this player did that ..i did this i did that" .....im in need of a good laugh...

You seem very upset...Did I do something to you? Maybe I took your mother out on a date and never called her again?

First you called me out alone while giving praise to the rest of Matter/Stand...Now you're calling out PtA...? My god man, you're suffering from mania

Deleted User - 7777020

You know, you should stop posting because your responses are very telling. Apes and Viol8 joined together as friends because of a long-lasting friendship between Bravado and I. So if you're telling me that's all bullshit, are you also telling me that Apes were intentionally stringing Viol8 along? Like I said, very telling :rolleyes: o_O Anyway, I may not be liked by everyone, but I am respected. Apes however, how can you expect people to respect you when you don't even respect yourselves?

Anyway, I'm done with you, tell DS to start posting those "Forever" war stats, cause you've officially left the world like a broken and battered house wife. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Daddy came to spank his children.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"And that's not including the Judd/iKid village conquers after you dismissed him to save your war stats"

The irony of the weird stuff you guys write here...

Side 1:
Tribes: Stand, Matter, CASTLE, Europe
Side 2:
Tribes: Ape-X, Pri-m8

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 156
Difference: 112

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 67
Difference: 64

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,459,297
Difference: 1,049,845

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 653,726
Difference: 623,993

chart

deathwaltz

Reaction score
Matter won cas 4 by defeating the family tribe TDP and then its remains. Do your research.

I have been offered a position in stand but I like running my tribe.

On your point about recruiting establish players. I don't have a better way of dumbing it down what I said earlier about who is recruiting for the win. So I will just reference my earlier post.

Given the fact you’re a player I haven’t even heard of. I imagine your one who is begging for some attention. I am perfectly content letting the war stats do the talking. What you’re saying on the externals isn't just sad @Dont Wake The Dead it’s also kinda pathetic.

Had to check and YES ive actually played TW longer than you BUT dont let that ruin your day....As i said before your a totally irrelevant little man i do my history and i stand by what i said....Now.... You keep repeating this.."

Path To Ascension said:
"We don't need to recruit for the win."

"we didnt want any ex-elites in our tribe cuz we JUST finished a war with them... how is that hard to conceive?? they were still enemies to us."

This was true ....at that time.....And most normal intelligent people (which counts you out) will realise APEs have moved on.from "not taking in those they had just been at war with" ..if they had of taken them in..guess what??? they would have been slated by idiots like you for doing so anyway.....As i sad your totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things so stop your whinging.... I find it hard to believe IHNL would ever of offered you a place in STAND...maybe he was feeling ill that day or it was a drunk sitter ...who knows but IHNL couldnt have been thinking straight IF you ever did get an offer.

deathwaltz

Reaction score
You know, you should stop posting because your responses are very telling. Apes and Viol8 joined together as friends because of a long-lasting friendship between Bravado and I. So if you're telling me that's all bullshit, are you also telling me that Apes were intentionally stringing Viol8 along? Like I said, very telling :rolleyes: o_O Anyway, I may not be liked by everyone, but I am respected. Apes however, how can you expect people to respect you when you don't even respect yourselves?

Anyway, I'm done with you, tell DS to start posting those "Forever" war stats, cause you've officially left the world like a broken and battered house wife. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Daddy came to spank his children.
As in my earlier post.....Majority of APE... thats nearly all the APES in case you were wondering couldnt .or didnt care about this so called friendship you think you had....because when it mattered you never helped APE or prim8 ...Brace here for " I DID THIS...i DID THAT" always waiting for Viol8 to join in Ops but never quite making it ..because of YOU...There were many many threads pages long asking why you werent helping and those from viol8 who did help out did it behind your back..says a lot for you doesnt it? And all the time you were running to Stand when things fell apart between APE and YOU as your tribe were never kept up to date
" This went on for months...until..speaking to some of your uhmmm people in your tribe who had had enough and left you spinning like bath water going down a plug hole..... And finally you talk of RESPECT..thats made me laugh for 20 mins...
Id never ever disrespect the people who are fighting this virus (you know that thing you think is bullshit) id also never ever wish those people died from this virus (you know that thing you think is bullshit) Id never joke about people with disablities ( your gifs and images) id never disrespect someones Mother....
Brace here for another " I DIDNT THIS...i DIDNT SAY THAT..... I know you have been warned by TW for your outbursts and language ....Funny how you blame everyone that you kicked for this or that but in reality its your control freak attitude that is the link.....And you think you are respected???? Look in the mirror...RESPECT is earned and you are at the back of the RESPECT queue until you start RESPECTING others.