Casual 8 - Alliances

DPROKZ

Reaction score
With the end game quickly approaching, I'm curious what alliances are shaping up to be the key tribes moving forward? Do you think the game is already lost to those not in these top alliances?

Top alliances currently:
DTF*, TwistD, Wolf, Wo!f
Rock, Roll, -TP-, -TSP-, N.W.O.
DTW, DTW1, JFK, -KT-

"Runner up" tribes looking for a spot in the end game:
CREW
3rd
HELV
Labs
Cookie
PP
My-m8s
AX
TTK
5FDP
JFK
-=R=-

What other alliances am I missing here? I am sure there are others.

~Brian

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11549951

most of those guys under the runner up tribes seem to think they are an academy for Rock by the way.

not sure if minnions feels this way but they're always very faithful in rock until rock breaks alliance instead of supporting o_O

dtw doesnt have an alliance as much as they do academies, however, they were previously in the alliance with rock.
i assume their best will be recruited in due time as rock loses territory in South.

Deleted User - 11483970

when is endgame date for u guys? damn if its approaching this fast they really making casual quick worlds

Deleted User - 4801192

Do you think the game is already lost to those not in these top alliances?
Only one tribe can win a world. There are no awards (as far as I know) for surviving until worlds end.
It has always confused me why people think that being in an alliance, or a sister tribe that they stand a better chance of winning. Even in true academy tribes the number of players that will make it into the top tribe at the end is very small.
Perhaps people want to post on their profiles for future worlds? Problem is, no one cares if you survived.

Frequently the top tribes have an alliance until all the lower tribes have no chance of winning. Then they can thrash it out. That makes sense.

The only alliance that make sense for the weaker tribes is for them all to join together to attack the top tribe. It never happens. The top tribes continue to win, world after world.

So I think that the world is already lost to those in these top alliances.
(and yes I am a small player in a weak tribe in a top alliance)

Quixx69

Reaction score
hey i just noticed something

out of all them RunnerUp tribes, TTK & Crew seem to be the only ones left still standing o_O

There is only 1 alliance left in this world,
after the Rock Crashed
166704_large

DTF*, TwistD, Wolf, & TTK
if your not already with us, your against us

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just noticed something...

Boring endgame for sure

All the top tribes are allied :D

I know this is Causal - but come on :D

Last edited:

Red Baron62

Reaction score
I agree. This world started out pretty well, but with DTF*, TWISTD and WOLF all in an alliance, it all seems pretty pointless.
I miss the big worlds where there were different wars and different alliances that came and went over a period of YEARS!

Chicken Dipper

Reaction score
I mean it was pretty even, until Rock and big players, including those who created the tribe quit and leave. I was hoping for a good war against a tribe with a previous win, and who liked to ally up with everyone. Turned out that some people didn't like that, which ended up being ourselves, TWISTD and WOLF. Nothing compared to the alliance, and acad that rock had set up.

Minnions

Reaction score
hey i just noticed something

out of all them RunnerUp tribes, TTK & Crew seem to be the only ones left still standing o_O

There is only 1 alliance left in this world,
after the Rock Crashed
166704_large

DTF*, TwistD, Wolf, & TTK
if your not already with us, your against us
shame u will be one of them runner up tribes after dtf* back stab you

Minnions

Reaction score
I mean it was pretty even, until Rock and big players, including those who created the tribe quit and leave. I was hoping for a good war against a tribe with a previous win, and who liked to ally up with everyone. Turned out that some people didn't like that, which ended up being ourselves, TWISTD and WOLF. Nothing compared to the alliance, and acad that rock had set up.

who said i quit

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
As I see nothing changes, the typical play of cowards and incompetents, a group of girls who do not know how to fight and just unite in an alliance. How can you be so pathetic all together? Only one tribe wins and if you are not in the largest tribe you have to make sure you become the biggest tribe and not hug and play sim city. Its war game not sim city, n00bs, pathetich noobs, i kill you all any time with one solide tribe bring you all pathetick hug n00bs losers down.

Without me, the casual worlds don’t have a competitive charge at all, as the better players team up in one tribe, the others kiss their asses and hug them. The first four tribes in casual 8 all together you are pathetic losers, fearful incompetents and n00bs

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
As I see nothing changes, the typical play of cowards and incompetents, a group of girls who do not know how to fight and just unite in an alliance. How can you be so pathetic all together? Only one tribe wins and if you are not in the largest tribe you have to make sure you become the biggest tribe and not hug and play sim city. Its war game not sim city, n00bs, pathetich noobs, i kill you all any time with one solide tribe bring you all pathetick hug n00bs losers down.

Without me, the casual worlds don’t have a competitive charge at all, as the better players team up in one tribe, the others kiss their asses and hug them. The first four tribes in casual 8 all together you are pathetic losers, fearful incompetents and n00bs

Wow. That sounds really aggressive …

Here's a link for the Institute of Mental Health, where hopefully, you may find some aid to the situation you encounter yourself in.

https://www.institutemh.org.uk/