Casual 8 - Alliances

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So will DFT need to cancel one of the many many alliances - or is there enough fodder to suck up and win?!

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
Cas8 is now the first and probably the last TW world domination game ending in peace.
Although the losing groups are rather annoyed we didn't destroy each other, in the beginning, the rock alliance held as much as ten times the territory we held.

So now that we won the war, we are happy to be a Love Alliance.

Last edited:

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think you over estimate / exagerate the the size of the rock alliance lol

In fairness - DfT have been the largest tribe since start up and have kept it there. Can't critique them for that. They seem to have done everything right.

How long will it take you to achieve dominance though? Was just wondering about the percentage share!

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
I think you over estimate / exagerate the the size of the rock alliance lol

In fairness - DfT have been the largest tribe since start up and have kept it there. Can't critique them for that. They seem to have done everything right.

How long will it take you to achieve dominance though? Was just wondering about the percentage share!

I'm not in a hurry personally. This is a marathon and not a sprint...

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
Good answer

Screw Crew over

I'm the peaceful guy Mr. Shooting so all I can vouch for is a different ending to World Domination... I hope there's no hard feelings between us.
Maybe we can win the next one together mate ;)

Last edited:

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pls report me to support if you believe so :)
Bye Bye mate.
Well - Friendly Mode isn't on C8..... So you are either co-playing another account.... Or you have another name/ account there.

Not illegal if you only have the one account on one world.

So whats your name there lol..... Not that I care now tbh

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
top tribes just bash all the small tribes. looks like another boring win to the top tribe. just merge for the win :(

need a war not just gang up on the little people all the time.

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Be interesting to see how DFT can reach 64%......

They may have to drop some alliances.

Be funny if they drop it with the "self righteous" Crew !!!

gIapP42.jpg

Last edited: