Casual 8-Rate The Player Above

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I never know anyone from the main worlds lol so I can't rate them that well, but I know tons of players in Casual so figured I should start up a rating thing for Casual 8

ODA: 0/10
ODD: 0/10
ODS: 0/10
Looting/Scaving: 0/10
Position: 0/10
Profile: 0/10
Tribe: 0/10

Rate: Me(EmperorFluff)

Captured

Reaction score
Tss, inactive forum :confused:

Well, i guess i'm going to rate.

EmperorFluff

Close to us, EmperorFluff (EF) is located rank 18.
At the beginning of this world, he reached the first place, but he couldn't keep it. I thought he would be growing better, but as you can see, he dropped to rank 18.
I'd give EF a 6 / 10

OD:
I'm going to give a rating on OD completely. As we see, Emperor has quite a rank. Standing nr. 2 at OD ranking. Most of the points are from supporting, wich also makes him second at that ranking. You can see he does use his troops and even at attacking, we are seeing an excellent result last week. You can't do much to gain ODD, so EF has to do it there with a 32nd place. Keep reminding this is a casual world and wasting to much resources in the beginning on troops isn't that good either. But it shows he has quite the potential to keep his lead and end his OD in the top ranking.
9 / 10

Looting/Scavenging:
At the scavenging ranking we see EF at a 15th position, meaning he is doing good for his current ranking. The question is: Is he scavenging daily?
15 EmperorFluff
154099_thumb
DTF*
As an alternative, resources pludered
3 EmperorFluff
154099_thumb
DTF*
We are seeing he has resources coming out of alternating "funds" and you shouldn't drop your guard on EF leaving the top rankings.
7 / 10

Position:
We can state EF has some tribe members surrounding him to support him in any cases, although it is the beginning phase of the world, there tribe cluster isn't tight. For now i give a 7.

Profile & Reputation:
EF has a drawn picture, not as artistic as we sometimes see. An age of 16 (that's what the profile says) with some imagination if I may guess. The boy is fun to talk with, it has been a long time since my last conversation with him. I can't say much or doesn't know how to express me on this part.
I am just giving 7.5 / 10

Tribe:
Without nonsense, DTF* has the most opponents defeated and they are taking the first place everywhere. We need to question if they can hold this position. It is up to them. The tribe is growing steady and they show us you don't need the n°1 player to dominate a world. stalker has currently the most points of their tribe and Eragon the most villages.
10 / 10 for the tribe.

Total: 7.8 / 10

Next to rate: Minnions

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for the rating, I got to admit that I agree with your rating on me

Minnions
unlike me Mins has kept a very steady growth and very constantly taking more villages and have held his rank up at 6 so I'll give him 8/10

OD:
he seemed to have been hanging around under the top 25 and for his rank I think he's a bit to low, but I guess he's making good use of the troops and not wasting them because he has been getting a lot of villages I'll give him 7/10

Looting/Scaving:
he's been doing some very nice scavenging seems to always be in the top 5 on scavenging, I'm very impressed with this and will give a 9.5/10

Position:
not many tribe members around him but he's big enough now to protect himself 6/10

Profile and Reputation: not much I can say about the profile just a picture but the picture is pretty neat, Mins is very nice person and always is loyal to his tribe. will give 7.5/10 here

Tribe: even though mins is a very nice person, its my opinion he's not active enought to win a world based of the 2 worlds I played with him but yea he did do well and win cas 5 but not sure how he won that. but maybe he'll surprise me. but the tribe has a lot of good players and they'll have a shot at winning so i'll give. 7/10

Overall:
7.5/10

Next Rate: wesleysnipes

Quixx69

Reaction score
WesleySnipes

Points: 10/10 -- very humble claimer and still managed to climb to the top
ODA: 10/10 -- he will send everything he has to ensure he gets the village
ODD: 4/10 -- still early in the world but im sure as time goes he will be gaining much much more ODD
ODS: 10/10 -- one of the best supporters around, he not only stacks up Barbs
Looting/Scaving: 5/10 -- with barbarian rim closing in, i dont think he is doing much farming.
Position: 7/10 -- his main cluster in k45 is secured by eragon and the TwistD team that he started out with, even though he deserted us he still has many friends that work very closely with
Profile: 5/10 -- yea so he has a funny picture
Tribe: 3/10 -- why would i rate them any higher than that? it is what it is right?

Next up: Quixx699

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Quixx69

Points: 7/10 he is a bit behind but i'd think thats because he did not come in with as many resources packages
ODA: 10/10 he's right up there at rank 10 can't give him lower than 10/10
ODD: 8/10 he seems to be doing pretty good lurking around in the top 50
ODS: 10/10 again right up there with the big players
Looting/Scaving: 5/10 he does not seem to doing much in the way of farming daily but I may be wrong
Position: 7/10 hes a bit spread in a few clusters so he is a bit vulnerable in a few villages
Profile: 9/10 lol I love that turkey, also really like you message
Reputation: 9/10 very very nice person, and always honors his word, I've never known he to backstab anyone.
Tribe: 8/10 they are killing Rock/Roll's OD which is huge and proves they will be a strong team in war(and I believe they are actually at war with Rock/Roll), I don't know a lot of them but they seem like a very strong bunch of players.

Overall: 8/10

and as the stats show TwistD seems to be winning the war
Side 1:

Tribes: Rock, Roll
Side 2:
Tribes: TwistD

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 40
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 234,337
Difference: 134,066

chart

Rate: Stalker1988

uNliquid

Reaction score
Stalker1988

Points: 10/10 Can you expect anything better than top 5 really? Ive noticed Stalker in most worlds ive played since and hes always up there fighting in the top ranks, seems like a solid player.
ODA: 9/10 Good ODA, doesnt seem scared to throw some nukes
ODD: 6/10 Top 50, not really much you can do other than what gets thrown at you.
ODS: 10/10 Top tier.
Looting/Scaving: 8/10 Decent, seems like he got his personal best looter while nuking someone/something which goes for alot of the casual players at this point I believe. Scavenging end hes up there amongst the best.
Position: 10/10 established really well on the rim, as well as some main clusters that could cope with most. All in all a very good position to be in.
Profile: 6/10 my mans is a show off, but hes got some stats to go with it :D who bothers too much with profiles anyways amirite lol
Tribe: 10/10 DTF* is a solid tribe, theres no questioning that. Will be exciting to see how their first real war will go :)

Rate: uNliquid

Last edited:

King Rainman

Reaction score
uNliquid
Points= 7/10 Fair points, growth is unstable but challenges arise for everyone
ODA= 10/10 rank 8 definitely has been busy kicking Arse, good on you
ODD=10/10 rank 14 many villages are missing nukes thanks to you
ODS= 4/10 has not supported many mates hopefully because support hasn't been needed
LOOTING/SCAV=4/10 likely doesn't farm for resources and doesn't scavenge much either
Position= well fortified for size
Profile=8/10 interesting comment (in the end brainz wins)
Reputation= 3/10 unfortunately I have heard very little gossip about him, possibly because of the location difference i hasn't had the chance to work with
Tribe= 9/10 twisted has handled there war with RockNRoll very well, happy to see red turn purple.

Rate: King Rainman

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stalker1988

Points: 10/10 Can you expect anything better than top 5 really? Ive noticed Stalker in most worlds ive played since and hes always up there fighting in the top ranks, seems like a solid player.
ODA: 9/10 Good ODA, doesnt seem scared to throw some nukes
ODD: 6/10 Top 50, not really much you can do other than what gets thrown at you.
ODS: 10/10 Top tier.
Looting/Scaving: 8/10 Decent, seems like he got his personal best looter while nuking someone/something which goes for alot of the casual players at this point I believe. Scavenging end hes up there amongst the best.
Position: 10/10 established really well on the rim, as well as some main clusters that could cope with most. All in all a very good position to be in.
Profile: 6/10 my mans is a show off, but hes got some stats to go with it :D who bothers too much with profiles anyways amirite lol
Tribe: 10/10 DTF* is a solid tribe, theres no questioning that. Will be exciting to see how their first real war will go :)

Rate: uNliquid

Thanks for the kind words :)

One reason I list my past worlds on my profile is because I was away for a few years after w69 and it has helped me reunite with some people.

.MAXIMUS.

Reaction score
King Rainman:

Rank 31 steady growth with a good foothold in the top 50. (shows potential for higher ranks).

ODA: 8/10 - At rank 20 it is already impressive for a casual world.

ODD: 7/10 - Fair share of defending, at rank 23.

ODS: 7/10 - I already see a pattern, at rank 28.... ODA ODD ODS are averaging between rank 20 - 30

Looting/Scaving: 7/10 - Mantaining the above mentioned pattern on a good place in top 30

Position: 9/10 - Very good positioned at this point between own tribe and allies TwistD.

Profile: 8/10 - Cool funny profile

Tribe: 9/10 - A real contender for the world win, however even though it doesn't feel like it, the world is young and many things may change in 12 months from now.

Last edited:

Chicken Dipper

Reaction score
.MAXIMUS.:

Rank 12 after some pretty rapid growth, seems to be a late bloomer.

ODA: 3/10 - Rank 146, pretty poor ODA, but its early casual world, so I'm sure we will see a massive climb when needed.

ODD: 2/10 - Rank 82, people must be scared to attack, not a bad thing.

ODS: 4/10 - Rank 59, seems to have sent support here and there, but still early game.

Looting/Scaving: 10/10 - Rank 3 with a rank 12 account, man on a mission. Go get em

Position: 9/10 - World is still pretty mixed with attack block, but he's got one of the best looking cluster on the map, I'm jealous :(.

Profile: 6/10 - Am I entertained? Not really, like the DP, but nothing on he's profile to stand out, not that I can say anything on that.

Cant say I knew of them before this world, but i don't have the biggest knowledge of players around.

Tribe: 9/10 -
A big boy tribe in this world, whether they win or not they will have massive impact and say on how the world goes if they carry on the path there on.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Chicken Dipper(this will be fun)

Not much to say got off to a very quick start and has held a steady spot in the top 15

ODA: 8/10 - Slacking a bit here seeing I have more ODA and I'm 2/3 of the size, but rank 16 is nice a lot better then the average

ODD: 5/10 - Rank 31 not bad, and like CD said people must be scared to attack and not necessarily a bad thing

ODS: 7/10 - Rank 16- not terrible but honestly was expecting a bit more seeing he does not seem to be getting attacked

Looting/Scaving: 9/10 - has some pretty good scavenging numbers

Position: 9/10 - very nice cluster wish I had one like it

Profile: 6/10 - not much to say, but if you would of had a link to a Rush video or something like that then I might of given you a 10/10

Reputation: 10/10 - haven't known him for long but hes always been vey nice and helpful and he might be giving away 10K pp point to someone in our tribe but haven't figure out if that was a joke or not lol

Tribe: 9/10 - very good tribe killing all the other tribes OD wise, very orginized, then are a couple players not fulling doing there part that is why I didn't give a 10/10 but overall a very solid tribe.

i'd love to know how you honestly fell about me Chicken Dipper rate me pls

Last edited:

Chicken Dipper

Reaction score
Fluffy boy

Points are there, big player but there's a long way to go. Exited to see where you get to brother.

ODA: 9/10 - Good ODA for he's size, still early world and loads of time to go.

ODD: 3/10 - Low ODD but can't do anything about that, but as a duke I can ;)

ODS: 8/10 - Good ODS, always good to see one of my bois helping others out.

Looting/Scaving: 7/10 - Not the best world for it, seems average but can't really go by anything on this world

Position: 7/10 - A couple of nice clusters, but can needs to be joined together at some point ;)

Profile: 6/10 - Its something so it's good, but it doesn't float my boat.

Reputation: 7/10 - Didn't know much about you before, but you've done well on a few worlds with a growing reputation

Tribe: 10/10 - Any tribe with me in is a instant 10/10. Get rekt