Casual 8

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is to whoever is in charge of starting new casual worlds. I know that last casual world started about 4 months ago but was hoping for next one to start sometime in December before casual 5 ends because I'd really to transfer my village there and also hoping to transfer with some friends from there.

Thanks for your time.
EF

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Captured

Reaction score
Hi EmperorFluf,

1) I am a dutch player from .NL so my language is not 100% good.
2) Their are maybe differences on casuals and the process it is evolving for each server.
3) I am not playing this long on .net so correct me if i am wrong.

Since there is no one yet to answer your question. I am going to try and give you an answer.

Cas7 started 98 days ago. (3 month and a week)
The range on cas5 is falling at 19 december. 70 days from now.
My guess is that cas8 will be open in 50 - 80 days. (When cas7 is around 150-160days old.)
It is a wide range. I know. But the 70 days are in between. So at least you have to defend your villages for more than 10 days to be sure.

As the setting says: "Transfer to newest casual world will be enabled."
You only can move over to a new casual after the 19th.
So if cas8 opens before the 19th, you are lucky. I see it as a 60-66% chance. But you can be unlucky. Than it is on you to defend your villages a little longer.

Btw. The world isn't over on the 19th.
On how the tribes are devided now, i think the domination will be sett on 60%-65%
(At least as if the domination is calculated on the NL method.)

@JawJaw have you any idea? o_O

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your language is great mate, and thanks for response. Your timing seems pretty good based off of previous casual world starts.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Casual 8 is at the moment not expected before February, I'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint :(

ok thanks anyway, I have almost 300 resources packages saved up a little disappointing took so long to get all those.:(

DeletedUser91827

Hey guys,

Casual 8 is at the moment not expected before February, I'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint :(
You guys never answered my question on a casual 6 start date lol

One rule for one.....

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Still wish they can at least delay the elimination phase of Cas 6 to tie up to a start of Casual 8.

Make it a huge advertising campaign....announce the good news.... "players of Cas 6. On the date that attack limits open you can preregister for Cas 8 which will start the same day day . This means your account on Cas 6 will be deleted and you will be playing on the new world with the items you can transfer. Good luck and have fun on the new casual 8 world". How cool will that be.

I wanna know since we are on the topic. Can we at least then take a break and delay our restart till when casual 8 opens. Please hey guys...let us preregister the startup and transfer for casual 8 instead of forcing us to get locked into Casual 7. Its only a 2 month break (February)... that could be good for me...LOL

DeletedUser91827

How annoying are Inogames.

A mod said this wouldn't start until Feb next year.... They've started it early.... And they won't let me transfer from Casual 6.

Now I'm having to start a world with an undeveloped village and small warehouse.

Thanks as always guys. :mad:

DeletedUser113795

How annoying are Inogames.

A mod said this wouldn't start until Feb next year.... They've started it early.... And they won't let me transfer from Casual 6.

Now I'm having to start a world with an undeveloped village and small warehouse.

Thanks as always guys. :mad:

I know the filling. Don't even bother play like that

Ezio Auditore

Reaction score
Hey all just got on Casual 8 haven't played casual since casual 1 under the name karatekid156 hope to see some more familiar faces like I already have.