Casual 9

• Thread starter DeletedUser91827
  • Start date

DeletedUser91827

So do we get thrown any bits of information of when Casual 9 will start - so some of us will have a chance of transferring a decent sized village?!

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL....there starts the nice problem for TW... my idea of having a hold out world was rejected.... So the bottom line is this....

Sorry for you if your casual ends before a new one starts....You will not have the opportunity of transferring a decent sixed village to a new casual world unless you are lucky enough to have a new casual world to go to when you want to restart. Casual 8 just recently started... not a bad decision if you want to go there.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Already there .... Unfortunately I only started with a 4k odd villa - which meant I was already a bit of a way behind the game to begin with.... ;)
Yeah.... it is sad. Again no one voted for the creation of a holdout world with no attacking other players foe the sake of holding out till a new casual starts. So yes of you get nobled out on a casual world... you can end up leaving with a shack and not a village to start a new casual world. Maybe there should be a suggestion that a player can get a specific memorised set status in a casual world. Then the game or you can then select the village you would ever like to restart with in the future. It is memorised for your future restart on any future casual world. So even if they cat you down it doesn't matter. It is a set restart village.

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There were 3 new casual worlds last year fluffy:

C6 - Feb
C7 - June
C8 - Dec

Last edited: