Casual 9

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
I'm thinking to make a new account so I can get revenge on traitors like winchy22, loto, Hetink, and other dirty rats, who can't fight and can only trash talk. I made my point in-game, never defeated and most feared player there ever was and of course justifiably.

The only way to defeat me and my tribes but truly the only way is with softened traitors, who spy, intrigue, and jumps ship to another tribe, instead of fighting to the end. I would write what I really think about these softened losers, but the admins don't allow it, too bad.

When you’re as strong a player and leader as I am, then it’s no surprise that on casual 9 I had the whole world against my tribe and again these incompetent losers couldn’t do anything, I defended the player and tribe myself against time corrected attacks by multiple tribes.

I wrote a forum post about punishing players who deserted during the war to get a coward label so others could recognize them in the following words, but my forum post disappeared somewhere. The biggest problem in this game as I see it is not the premium points, but the disloyal players who deserted at the first war. Sh*** cowards like Winchy232 and the rest of the pampered population of feminized men. The dirty traitor, I see he didn’t get far, he gave up.

Anyway, my account is banned and I don’t know if I’ll ever come back, but I’m definitely tempted to use a new account to approach the treacherous Swedes and others I’ve remembered and eventually destroy them in all the worlds where they’ll play. We'll see

bolimekicma

Reaction score
I'm thinking to make a new account so I can get revenge on traitors like winchy22, loto, Hetink, and other dirty rats, who can't fight and can only trash talk. I made my point in-game, never defeated and most feared player there ever was and of course justifiably.

The only way to defeat me and my tribes but truly the only way is with softened traitors, who spy, intrigue, and jumps ship to another tribe, instead of fighting to the end. I would write what I really think about these softened losers, but the admins don't allow it, too bad.

When you’re as strong a player and leader as I am, then it’s no surprise that on casual 9 I had the whole world against my tribe and again these incompetent losers couldn’t do anything, I defended the player and tribe myself against time corrected attacks by multiple tribes.

I wrote a forum post about punishing players who deserted during the war to get a coward label so others could recognize them in the following words, but my forum post disappeared somewhere. The biggest problem in this game as I see it is not the premium points, but the disloyal players who deserted at the first war. Sh*** cowards like Winchy232 and the rest of the pampered population of feminized men. The dirty traitor, I see he didn’t get far, he gave up.

Anyway, my account is banned and I don’t know if I’ll ever come back, but I’m definitely tempted to use a new account to approach the treacherous Swedes and others I’ve remembered and eventually destroy them in all the worlds where they’ll play. We'll see

Dude calm down, this is JUST A GAME. I played casual 9 for short time trying to sell some resources and I was in your tribe HELL or whatever it was called and as soon as I joined there was circular mail from your saying how you see everything because you live for this game and shit like that. This seriously has to be one of saddest things I've seen in this game. IT'S JUST A GAME

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've been telling him to calm down for years. He never listens.

Batan - totally your fault. You just can't stay calm - you screw your own game up for yourself. Stop blaming others and look in the mirror. I'm saying that as your friend too.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score

85a305e1bde55071d5e60438da443bd1.gif

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Hetik i saw you are out of Sweden tribe, coward traitor is a traitor and always will be. Players like you are low life worthless rats.