Failed Vote Casual - have beginner's protection for barbs

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I pity the poor fools that get conned into starting on existing casual worlds and then see the 26 point barb that was created for them as a potential target, simply vanish or get stacked by casual game millionnaires.

They must be cursing themselves when they see the state of the casual world after arrival.

I know that I hate the fact that they don't get a few reserved villages to live out the promise of a casual game world.

TW should maybe have a setting that a new barb can only be defended or attacked by a village that still has startout protection. Thereby giving the startout players at least one little village he can have his fun in.

That would be a very fair setting in my opinion.

All other players get the message "sorry this village is still under startout protection and can only be attacked or supported by a player with a startout village that is also still under startout protection. This will open for normal activity when startout protection for the village expires".

dukefan7777777

Reaction score
One of the few suggestions I have seen that would make casual potentially worth playing for people who are not able to join it very shortly after the world is made and/or once the world is up and running.