Casual World a waste of time.

DeletedUser98232

Does anybody agree with me how useless and a waste of time this world is. I cant attack or farm anyone close by because i they are not within 120% of my score, I cant noble or take anyone out of the game because its their first village. I cant send fakes unless i send at least 74 troops.

Conversely, not many can attack me because they are not within 120%.

Its pointless joining a tribe because you cant act like one (sending mass fakes, wiping out other tribes one player at a time etc.)

All i can do is become a Barb Nobler.

I dont think Ill be bothering to play this world much more - its rubbish!

DeletedUser

I will take your village once you leave :)

Or...

If you stick around...others that feel the same way you do now...will leave and allow you to noble the village they left.

While i do agree....it sucks at first. Once you get a few more villages...you will have more targets to pick from.

Tribes can work together to target specific players in other tribes. It takes ALOT more planning and preperation.

For example...if you take the top player in a tribe...with 500k points. The larger players in your tribe all target and send trains at his villages. Once they have taken a few villages...his points drop and the attacking players points raise. They are no longer able to attack....but...it is now the turn of the next few players in the tribe to take a wack at him. All the way down to the bottom players in the tribe.

But...also..once you get 200k points...that 120% range is increased...allowing you to attack alot more targets.

Starting out....YES...it is a little hard to get used too...you have to swallow the "TW pride" and noble some barbs...and build them up.

good luck! I vote...you stick it out!

Sett

DeletedUser101094

Its an interesting world, Some thing its a push over world, but with all the restrictions id say its the hardest world yet to succeed on.

DeletedUser111201

re-"Casual World a waste of time"

Does anybody agree with me how useless and a waste of time this world is. I cant attack or farm anyone close by because i they are not within 120% of my score, I cant noble or take anyone out of the game because its their first village. I cant send fakes unless i send at least 74 troops.

Conversely, not many can attack me because they are not within 120%.

Its pointless joining a tribe because you cant act like one (sending mass fakes, wiping out other tribes one player at a time etc.)

All i can do is become a Barb Nobler.

I dont think Ill be bothering to play this world much more - its rubbish!

Here's my profile for casual world...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People who complain about this world and its limitations clearly dont understand it and shouldnt play it. This world is about going toe to toe with people on the battlefield with other people who SHOULD have a similar amount of troops to yourself unless they have expanded too quickly and forgot about those all important troops. This is rather than being a big point bully(on last world i lost my restarted 2239 point vil to someoneone with 120k acc,how very feeble and cowardly).
So if you CAN actually handle a fair fight,come and see me... :)

Particually members who have nobody in their attack range,stop moaning,man up,wait for someone to get in your range and then send an all out attack.(even if its against me :))
I mean who wants to noble barbs all day,a big waste of your time...

So if your wondering what matters on this world it is OD(opponents defeated)
The fact i may be in the top 20 in points rankings matters little...it simply gives me a way of having more troops to fight in more battles and more wars,which since this game is called tribal WARS, shows what its all about :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also the more vils you get the bigger your point range becomes and the more targets become available.
Im currently Ranked #3 ODA and have so far taken 12 vils in a war so far,mainly from peeps who think all you can do is barb noble. To people who think like this,plz keep thinking that way and i shall continue to noble your vils :)

Thanks

Bt

DeletedUser110464

My complaint isn't about the being attacked part or not being able to attack the smaller players, but the lack of ability to attack the LARGER players...not all of us need to be ahead initially to take down a bigger foe.

DeletedUser4587

All I gotta say is that if you don't like the casual world, play a normal one. It's not about looking for a challenge and a time sink, it's about killing time when you have time to kill.

DeletedUser101094

I think they should put in a rule that IF you attack a larger player you two can then fight it out. Sort of like the larger player cant start the attacks but if he is attacked by a smaller player they can then both fight it out.

DeletedUser110464

That would be kinda nice to have...would make wars in this world more interesting as more players could be more involved if they wanted to, but it would still be able to serve the purpose of the casual world.

DeletedUser110780

I think they should put in a rule that IF you attack a larger player you two can then fight it out. Sort of like the larger player cant start the attacks but if he is attacked by a smaller player they can then both fight it out.

That would be awesome, I like that idea

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL.... I love this world.... its really a holding pit for the addicts. LOL... the bullies hate it. the co played accounts definately hate it. Anything the co-played accounts hate .... I love. I totally think Co-playing should be banned. It makes fools look like hero's.

As usual I end my posting with.... come on TW give us some no hauls worlds to play on. Start a no hauls version for every new world. Then the co-played can go play where the best farmer wins and we can play where the luckiest strategist wins.

DeletedUser

.......This world is about going toe to toe with people on the battlefield with other people who SHOULD have a similar amount of troops to yourself unless they have expanded too quickly and forgot about those all important troops. This is rather than being a big point bully....... :).......Thanks
Bt

I do really like the idea of that but the problem with it is if round one goes against you you loose the ability to reply
ie. I really am playing this very casual, not logging in very regular, I loose a village or two while I'm away > my points drop + his points gain means there is no way to fight back despite the fact I probably have more troops than him. (this has only happened to me once but I have done it to others aswell but it always makes me feel a bit stink)

I think it would be cool if there was some sort of statute of limitations clause where you get a week to retaliate against anyone who attacks you.
this new rule would over rule the points rule.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Here's my profile for casual world...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People who complain about this world and its limitations clearly dont understand it and shouldnt play it. This world is about going toe to toe with people on the battlefield with other people who SHOULD have a similar amount of troops to yourself unless they have expanded too quickly and forgot about those all important troops. This is rather than being a big point bully(on last world i lost my restarted 2239 point vil to someoneone with 120k acc,how very feeble and cowardly).
So if you CAN actually handle a fair fight,come and see me... :)

Particually members who have nobody in their attack range,stop moaning,man up,wait for someone to get in your range and then send an all out attack.(even if its against me :))
I mean who wants to noble barbs all day,a big waste of your time...

So if your wondering what matters on this world it is OD(opponents defeated)
The fact i may be in the top 20 in points rankings matters little...it simply gives me a way of having more troops to fight in more battles and more wars,which since this game is called tribal WARS, shows what its all about :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also the more vils you get the bigger your point range becomes and the more targets become available.
Im currently Ranked #3 ODA and have so far taken 12 vils in a war so far,mainly from peeps who think all you can do is barb noble. To people who think like this,plz keep thinking that way and i shall continue to noble your vils :)

Thanks

Bt

I hope you and your tribe are enjoying my villages. I guess the guys in my tribe couldn't figure out how to take them (my account has been sat for a few weeks). Lol you guys probably deserve them more, as I checked the rankings and Hunt doesn't even exist anymore. But yeah, I've realized this a while ago and I've stopped playing. I decided to start up on a different world that has the normal settings.

DeletedUser

Yeah, thanks Matt for being inactive lol. Was very helpful, although a pity, a better fight would have been funner. Who was sitting you out of interest?

DeletedUser

This world was made so people who are too busy and dont have real time for a proper tw world can have a nice easy paced game and not have to have worry about losing villages.
It is pretty much made so you cant be taken out completely, you'll always have 1 village, unless you are catted to almost nothing.
Its a calm world lots of limitations, but it also gives the new gamers a chance to have a better view into the game and gain experience quicker as there are riped barbs.
Barbs have also rapid growth and there's plenty of resources to farm out of them.
Maybe if you just go on a nice barb noble spree it'll work in the future as there is plenty of high pointers who will be active.
Also simple to get up the leader board maybe show off a little that way.
14 villages and 50k is me, very awful but i guess you have to cope at first.