Casual World transfer question

QueenB

Reaction score
Will I be able to transfer my account to casual 8 and 9? From setting, I see only casual 10 transfer so does this mean 8 and 9 are closed? I just want to flag farm, but 10 does not have flag so the reason why I ask.

Thank you in advance for your kind answers.
Regards

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
TW no longer allows any transfer from casual to a casual world. I have cried tears and argued endlessly to prove to them that there must certainly be a place in TW where casual players can play in comfort and transfer freely. Point is they don't care about casual players in TW and if you don't buy into the concept of co-ownership (Multiple owners of a profile) you will basically get nowhere. But at least its not getting nowhere fast because it can take up to 2 years for a casual world to end. But at the end you will have nowhere to go so put that in your pipe and smoke it because that is the fact. Cry if you like.... you will just be another one of many.

Upvote 0

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
tribal wars is running out of customers and the casual model is monetarily unsustainable so this way they can get some people to spend some extra $

Upvote 0

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
tribal wars is running out of customers and the casual model is monetarily unsustainable so this way they can get some people to spend some extra $
Well if the individuals keep merging into co-owned profiles then the number of customers will drop. But apparently co-owned profiles are the thing of the future so hopefully they may end up with less customers but customers with longer "lifespans". We need the game to survive to we have to embrace the styles of the future. I was just always hoping that the game would allow for the casual sole owned profile to have a place to exist and survive. But that is also ending now if the profile cannot transfer to a new world from out of a casual world. That is the sad part of it.

Upvote 0