Casual world transfers

Mr Nib nibs

Hey there I am currently deleting my casual 8 world in hopes that I can transfer w109 before it ends. Will it allow 2 different world transfers if I delete the one? I dont want to delete my current account on that world for nothing.

Thanks

mellofax

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Assuming you transferred from a different world, you can delete from casual 8 - wait for it to fully delete (which will take around 5 days) then transfer from the new world (in your case 109) - as long as you did not transfer previously from 109. You can only transfer once from each world to a casual world.

To use an example : you could transfer from 108 to Casual 8 (if its the newest casual world), then delete from casual 8, then transfer from 109 to Casual 8 (again assuming its the newest world still) - you could not however transfer from 108 again.

Mr Nib nibs

Assuming you transferred from a different world, you can delete from casual 8 - wait for it to fully delete (which will take around 5 days) then transfer from the new world (in your case 109) - as long as you did not transfer previously from 109. You can only transfer once from each world to a casual world.

To use an example : you could transfer from 108 to Casual 8 (if its the newest casual world), then delete from casual 8, then transfer from 109 to Casual 8 (again assuming its the newest world still) - you could not however transfer from 108 again.
Thanks this answers my question perfectly. Wasn't sure if it was once from any world or per world.

You can close this