Casual world transfers

Mr Nib nibs

Hey there I am currently deleting my casual 8 world in hopes that I can transfer w109 before it ends. Will it allow 2 different world transfers if I delete the one? I dont want to delete my current account on that world for nothing.

Thanks

mellofax

Reaction score
Assuming you transferred from a different world, you can delete from casual 8 - wait for it to fully delete (which will take around 5 days) then transfer from the new world (in your case 109) - as long as you did not transfer previously from 109. You can only transfer once from each world to a casual world.

To use an example : you could transfer from 108 to Casual 8 (if its the newest casual world), then delete from casual 8, then transfer from 109 to Casual 8 (again assuming its the newest world still) - you could not however transfer from 108 again.

Upvote 0

Mr Nib nibs

Assuming you transferred from a different world, you can delete from casual 8 - wait for it to fully delete (which will take around 5 days) then transfer from the new world (in your case 109) - as long as you did not transfer previously from 109. You can only transfer once from each world to a casual world.

To use an example : you could transfer from 108 to Casual 8 (if its the newest casual world), then delete from casual 8, then transfer from 109 to Casual 8 (again assuming its the newest world still) - you could not however transfer from 108 again.

Thanks this answers my question perfectly. Wasn't sure if it was once from any world or per world.

You can close this

Upvote 0