Cats Dream Team?

DeletedUser

There has been many rising questions of who is behind these wild cheetah alias's I now know most of them but are they gong to stay or get bored after first week?
If they do stay I think it will be like Classic 1 all over again with .jpg.

kerosine

I have my suspicions.

Hopefully this world wont end up like Round 98, with the Kinky dominance.

DeletedUser

It is obvious who they are, and they will quit. I mean, look at the rankings right now, they are going to be bored as hell after a week.
Wish I was here at the start to play and go against them but I had better things to do.

DeletedUser45123

There is like 3 players per account all sharing, so it's going to be a boring round, also the reason why I quit as if all of them made there own account like PP should of made his own tribe and n00bs should of made there tribe, then it would of been a 3 way fight, but it's turned out they all made it into 1 tribe and going to make the round boring. They will cry after the round is over about how boring it was, also I think they spoilt the fun.

JustToner

There is like 3 players per account all sharing, so it's going to be a boring round, also the reason why I quit as if all of them made there own account like PP should of made his own tribe and n00bs should of made there tribe, then it would of been a 3 way fight, but it's turned out they all made it into 1 tribe and going to make the round boring. They will cry after the round is over about how boring it was, also I think they spoilt the fun.

But surely there entitled to make a to make a tribe if there want, if it not them that people are complainng about, it is miggy and auskilla's crew.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Wait, let me get this straight: YOU quit because several good players that happen to be friends formed a tribe and then you whine about the fact they are going to win because there is no competition?

Sorry Granty, but that’s hypocritical as hell.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It does if you can keep your ques running 24/7, than the HQ 25 if vital.

DeletedUser

Hey gallu! Didnt realize you played speed. Lol.

I know 3 of them. PP is one obviously. I won't say more than that. :)
That village build is definitly effective! You need to LC rush to get farming going. I just wish I was active enough yesterday to do the same. :(

This speed will be owned by Cats, so unless they get bored and quit, this next month will be hell for the rest of us!

DeletedUser

It obviously does. Look at their rankings + troop counts and think again. :p

No it doesn't. Really, how this pile of junk village ever got the to the top of this world is still a riddle. I have no idea how that was possible. Probably because the rest of this speed isn't that good.

DeletedUser45123

Wait, let me get this straight: YOU quit because several good players that happen to be friends formed a tribe and then you whine about the fact they are going to win because there is no competition?

Sorry Granty, but that’s hypocritical as hell.

I don't giva shit if there friends or not, I'm friends with Auskilla, but I don't go making a tribe with him on speed, because we're decent players and good friends, which would make a good team. Myself and Auskilla pretty much always fight it out on speed to make it FUN, which people don't understand about the game, and that is why I'm always backstabbing on speed lol. It's obvious Cats will win, and they know it, so why make a tribe together? I won't and I don't think anyone else will think you're realy good players, because you all teamed up to kill 'noob' tribes... Fighting friends on a online game isn't the end of the world, and don't you think it will be much more fun if Cats split up into two teams? I'm pretty sure there isn't a player per account in Cats. It's just my opinion, but I'm pretty sure Jamm and the others were bitching about no competition in the STW repeat round, then end up making up an even bigger tribe with more decent players... SOUNDS REALY FUN FOR THEM... I just didn't feel like building up to a nuke and some nobles to just get gangbanged by 6 people, as I was going solo. Take out Auskilla and you've won the round.... Congrats lol.

Nauzhror

I don't giva shit if there friends or not, I'm friends with Auskilla, but I don't go making a tribe with him on speed, because we're decent players and good friends, which would make a good team. Myself and Auskilla pretty much always fight it out on speed to make it FUN, which people don't understand about the game, and that is why I'm always backstabbing on speed lol. It's obvious Cats will win, and they know it, so why make a tribe together? I won't and I don't think anyone else will think you're realy good players, because you all teamed up to kill 'noob' tribes... Fighting friends on a online game isn't the end of the world, and don't you think it will be much more fun if Cats split up into two teams? I'm pretty sure there isn't a player per account in Cats. It's just my opinion, but I'm pretty sure Jamm and the others were bitching about no competition in the STW repeat round, then end up making up an even bigger tribe with more decent players... SOUNDS REALY FUN FOR THEM... I just didn't feel like building up to a nuke and some nobles to just get gangbanged by 6 people, as I was going solo. Take out Auskilla and you've won the round.... Congrats lol.

Don't worry, it'll be plenty of fun, we'll each noble an entire continent and race each other :p

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight: You wanted me to make a tribe of 3 players to take on what we knew would be a full 10 players in Auskilla's tribe? Are you an idiot or just acting like it?

dodoman

Quick question, as they created alias's for the round.. does that mean they have to:
A) Keep the Premium for the alias?
B) Share the premium between several players (assuming they're co-playing as someone said..)

DeletedUser45123

So let me get this straight: You wanted me to make a tribe of 3 players to take on what we knew would be a full 10 players in Auskilla's tribe? Are you an idiot or just acting like it?

Auskilla being the only good player in ClicK on speed yes lol, also I'm pretty sure there is like 2- 3 players per account in Cats, so it would make 2 full tribes. I've beaten pretty much all of them in ClicK together at the same time not including Auskilla, so if it was 3 'good' players in one tribe you could do it? if people say you are that 'good' and I've seen -Richard- (I think it was Matty1.23) take out like 9 people all better players, then the people in ClicK except for Auskilla and win, so I guess Matty1.23 is far better than you PP?

DeletedUser

No it doesn't. Really, how this pile of junk village ever got the to the top of this world is still a riddle. I have no idea how that was possible. Probably because the rest of this speed isn't that good.

How does it not make sense? That village build, combined with regular, efficient farming, and your on your way to the top!
Lvl 25 HQ - important as your HQ will be running constantly
Iron needs to be high for LC. Once you have about 3k LC, you can finish your nuke and concentrate on nobling. Easy really. :p

Just ask PP, then you'll get a better explanation. Lol