Cats Dream Team?

DeletedUser

well cats are losing now, so i feel like an idiot for saying that they would win easily :(

It was innevitable really. They were doing too well at first, and some quit, and them doing so well sparked a gangbang. Now it's time to see if they have the motivation to take back the throne.

DeletedUser18695

It was innevitable really. They were doing too well at first, and some quit, and them doing so well sparked a gangbang. Now it's time to see if they have the motivation to take back the throne.

It would be nice to see.

greenmonsta

I'm still not rejoining because I just can't be bothered to spend a week rebuilding.

DeletedUser

I'm still not rejoining because I just can't be bothered to spend a week rebuilding.

Tell me about it, third time around having someone forget to set a sitter after they just leave doesn't motivate me to retry.:lol:

DeletedUser

some? how many players do you think there were in the end? guess what: there was only one left. To have such an excellent start was very demotivating.

Well, congratulations to King Bowser Koopa who sticked with Cats till the very end.

gargareth

some? how many players do you think there were in the end? guess what: there was only one left. To have such an excellent start was very demotivating.

Well, congratulations to King Bowser Koopa who sticked with Cats till the very end.

however russki and nauzhror quit after getting attacked, when we atatcked there was 3/4 members still playing.

Nauzhror

however russki and nauzhror quit after getting attacked, when we atatcked there was 3/4 members still playing.

3/4? 3/6 more or like, and I was the only of my 3 co-players playing and I assume russki was the only of his playing.

gargareth

3/4? 3/6 more or like, and I was the only of my 3 co-players playing and I assume russki was the only of his playing.

when i said 3/4 i meant 3 or 4 not 3 out of 4,

so what if you were the only co player playing, thats not an exuse, ghetto and chilli are the only ones on there accounts, and so are the rest of WN and MCL (that i know of)

DeletedUser

I'm still on.
;)

Nauzhror

when i said 3/4 i meant 3 or 4 not 3 out of 4,

so what if you were the only co player playing, thats not an exuse, ghetto and chilli are the only ones on there accounts, and so are the rest of WN and MCL (that i know of)

They all use sitters a lot, and I didn't say it was an excuse. I didn't say I'd have done much better if the coplayers were playing.

DeletedUser

Im starting to miss this round :( oh well wait till the christmas BASH parties begin :)

kerosine

It is too bad most of the CATS guys quit, but I think the world would have been better with 50x speed :D That would be better. I think it's fast but not too fast, and maybe set the duration at 2 weeks.

(PS why did no-one tell me you are meant to set the sleep-mode as soon as you enter the world? I couldn't play this speed because it got all mixed up and it ended up being set so that I left sleep mode as I went to bed and enetered sleep mode as I woke up :S like seriously, and I sent in a support ticket and they couldn't do anything :( rant over)

DeletedUser

Congradulations for nothing, MCL and co.
Took me out in my sleep.