Cats Dream Team?

greenmonsta

Ghetto, I hope you will be playing future rounds. You seem like a decent player who would make for an interesting battle :D

DeletedUser

Ghetto, I hope you will be playing future rounds. You seem like a decent player who would make for an interesting battle :D

Yes. Her skills at mass-allying/asking every player on the world to help her take people out are amazing.

greenmonsta

Tribalwars dude. Work together in order to take down the large threats. It's how things are done. It's how rounds are won.

DeletedUser18695

Yes. Her skills at mass-allying/asking every player on the world to help her take people out are amazing.

Do i even know you? ;) Not seen you before xD. As you can see there is only me and one other player that seem to know how to play in my tribe.

Id be a fool not to ask for help attacking Cats.

And hi Greenmonsta :p.

LOL @ Miggy :).

greenmonsta

hehe, you shouldn't know me either :p but hi :D
Don't think I have seen you play before this round.

DeletedUser18695

Heh my first round back for a long time ;).

I see all these new comers :p, i might stick around.

greenmonsta

Yeah, from what I have seen not many are good players but there are some out there. Most seem to attempt playing solo and then complain when a group of people play tribalwars and co-ordinate attacks with each other.

It's still fun watching them fall though, and speed will hopefully finance me on world 1 and 4 for a while... hopefully.

Nauzhror

I havent logged in since Friday. Just took a look and I have 3 villages. Ouch that hurts lol. I guess they noticed the account was in a coma :p

Yeah you have 3 I have 2. Not quite rimmed, but not doing incredibly well either.

EDIT: Scratch that you're at two as well now.

Nauzhror

Odd question but who was the hardest to put in a near rimmed status? I assume most of us put up a fight but not sure. I'm assuming sine Hecki, Velox and I am rank 1-3 ODD that we all cost our attackers several nukes.

greenmonsta

A question I have is who was playing those accounts when they were mass-attacked?

Nauzhror

A question I have is who was playing those accounts when they were mass-attacked?

No one was on Velox, I was sort of on Venaticus ( I woke up down 2 villages, lost 1 more to MIGGY while at the keyboard, went to work, lost all but 3, came back, defended a series of 9 nukes on one of the 3 and then lost it. (I didn't break all 9 nukes, just the first 5, but it stopped the train from nobling it off me in one go.) I'm currently sitting at 2 and with low morale against them I doubt they have the strength to rim me.

greenmonsta

Low morale against who? miggy, chili, ghetto, floadi ... you should have 100% morale against them even with the top account in cats, right?

Nauzhror

Low morale against who? miggy, chili, ghetto, floadi ... you should have 100% morale against them even with the top account in cats, right?

No, I meant they'll have low morale against me now so rimming me just became a lot harder, they left two pure defense villages as my last two left.