Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

DeletedUser

Firstly, this IS Harlos' tribe. So we consider all our troops to be his. It is HARLOS that decides who we declare war on (unless ofcourse we are declared on) and our tribe has been hand-picked by Harlos. So yes, Harlos defeated that all by himself. He chose the right members to join his tribe, he organised the time to have support land, he did everything except send the supports.

Why do all this on a world you aren't playing seriously?

DeletedUser

Why do all this on a world you aren't playing seriously?

A) Boredom
B) Practice
C) For the FUN
D) Because WE CAN
E) Because Trycon was too noobish to listen to advice
F) All of the Above

DeletedUser

you've stated many times that none of your tribe is trying correct?

that you are waiting another world???

so why are you here????

if your here to practice and hone your skills then you must be trying. otherwise your going to fail. and that's not opinion, it's fact. some players are good early world stage and crak under the pressure in the mid and long stages of the game. how can you know if all your players will not sucumb to the pressre when you haven't put them through it???

you've mentioned co-ordination, yes i completely agree that harlos co-ordinated almost expertly but can you all co-ordinate like that in the late stages of the game? when each of you have 50-60 vills??? you can't know unless you try.

to practice something you have to try to improve.

so i say that your either bending the truth to make yourselves sound better than you are or your lieing.

the last comment is my opinion only and i'm merly stating the facts as i see it. despite some of my posts i respect harlos as the good player that he is. i also respect his tribe so i hope no offence has been taken by my posts.

DeletedUser54374

so why are you here????

if your here to practice and hone your skills then you must be trying. otherwise your going to fail. and that's not opinion, it's fact. some players are good early world stage and crak under the pressure in the mid and long stages of the game. how can you know if all your players will not sucumb to the pressre when you haven't put them through it???

you've mentioned co-ordination, yes i completely agree that harlos co-ordinated almost expertly but can you all co-ordinate like that in the late stages of the game? when each of you have 50-60 vills??? you can't know unless you try.

so i say that your either bending the truth to make yourselves sound better than you are or your lieing.

the last comment is my opinion only and i'm merly stating the facts as i see it. despite some of my posts i respect harlos as the good player that he is. i also respect his tribe so i hope no offence has been taken by my posts.

I am sure they have coordinated attacks/support when there are 50/60 vills. Do you not read what they are saying? They are here for fun until world 32 comes out. That is why they are here. They are waiting... They first came here to test out these new settings to see what it looks like. But never thought of playing seriously until this version comes out in a faster speed.

It's that simple really. :)

harlos

so why are you here????

Man, you are really getting to the point where I want to say something that would likely get me banned... But I won't, because you aren't worth it.

READ THE FIRST POST AND YOU WILL FIND:
Harlos said:
We came to w30, for nothing. Just for a forum to use and the ability to mass mail each other. You gave us a reason to care, even just for a little bit. We're not the types that allow people to run off at the mouth, without teaching them a small little lesson. You had every advantage on us statistically. Thankfully, intelligence and ability aren't stats.

HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!?!?!

The "You gave us a reason to care" and "even just for a little bit" is the "duh" moment you should be having! PAY ATTENTION PLEASE!

DeletedUser

so why are you here????

Have you ever watched a sports team?
Have you ever heard of a scrimmage game or preseason?
FFS, why would a group of players like these need to inflate or lie about anything?

The players in this tribe, all of them, each one of them have been multimillion point players on several worlds. Many have run top 5 or better tribes. They know the game but, as has been stated we wanted a place to come together, have fun, mess around, and be able to have access to mass mail, a forum, and at the same time get clicking together again.

The whole Trycon thing simply gave us a reason to actually work a bit and put someone in there place.

DeletedUser

I am sure they have coordinated attacks/support when there are 50/60 vills. Do you not read what they are saying? They are here for fun until world 32 comes out. That is why they are here. They are waiting... They first came here to test out these new settings to see what it looks like. But never thought of playing seriously until this version comes out in a faster speed.

It's that simple really. :)
Settings like x1.6 unit production speed and x0.6 movement speed have nothing common to worlds x1/x1 speed. So discussing faster speed worlds is not correct. That is other game IMO.

DeletedUser

Settings like x1.6 unit production speed and x0.6 movement speed have nothing common to worlds x1/x1 speed. So discussing faster speed worlds is not correct. That is other game IMO.

And the question remains:

What the hell are you on about???

DeletedUser

Of course they have nothing in common.... its 1.6 0.6 to 1 1 people!

The one you quoted is practically saying that they(or the other guys) are waiting for a world with the current version but with much faster speed than this one.

From what I can infer from your otherwise hard-to-understand quote, it may seem that you are saying that if you want a faster game then tribal wars is not for you. amirite?