Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

harlos

B.M.A said:
the fact is it does still costs him resources, as well as time. anyway if trycon continues harlos will either have to retaliate or restart.

I'll retaliate defensively... :icon_cool:

CBDuke said:
Only difference that Trycon is wasting his time with smile on his face but Harlos is waiting for next world annoying in forums. It would be a disaster and total disappointment if in next world there would be another Trycon near and Harlos again would be caught with troops home or successfully countered. So next time such "thread of phail" should be created more carefully without reports where farm catapulted to level 7. I would suggest to Trycon next time catapult HeadQuarter first with cata train. Probably Trycon do not care about proper downgrading village and sends his troops randomly without any calculation how to demolish village with maximum damage.
Anyway I still do not understand purpose of this thread. It is weird when player create a thread where he describes how his village being catapulted and says that attacker is worse than him.

Is Trycon smiling now? I hope not, that'd be awfully silly.

Tribal Goat AKA =SK= Raven said:
Are you blind or ill? Harlos made this thread not some SK member. Harlos is the one advertising SK, might be a member of SK. Who cares!

Harlos is getting his butt whipped around. Ownage has a new definition.. "cata ownage"

You might want to re-think who is getting their butt whipped and who is doing the ownage.

Harlos is noob anyways. He can't defend against those types of attacks? what a noob. Go reset.

He may have won a few battles... but I'll stick with winning in the long run.

You can't defend yourself harlos. You get owned by a simple attack. Now your food for SK. Shame on you. I want your #1 fan! Now i need to worship someone else.

Hmmm... Im the food.. then Trycon got food poisoning?

SpeedDemon83 AKA =SK= Raven said:
Stupid thread. Harlos why do you post yourself getting you butt whipped by Trycon? rofl...

And you blame me for advertising SK, your doing the same thing...

I simply posted the prelude to the story there... The forward if you will.

We write the stories, in OUR tribe, not rookies in SK.

Free Resources AKA =SK= Raven said:
Harlos just wants attention.. and stop advertising SK... you and speeddemon multi accounting at the forums? Harlos if you haven't noticed. Trycon is farming you. Are you blind?

I know he thinks he was progressing. While I dodged, dodged, dodged and planned, rebuilt, recruited.

Even in a world where we aren't taking it seriously, we will show you all exactly how planning and succeeding works.

serb1a said:
<aimed at Harlos>In the skype chat you seem to be mad that he is using you as a farm. Waste of a read and thread.

By no means mad. Just setting him up for the climax.

=SK= Raven said:
Trycon has more troops, that he is using to farm his whole quadrant while cata-ing harlos. I sit on his account sometimes. His barracks and Stables pump 24/7.

Well, I hope he is still pumping them somewhere... :lol:

CBDuke said:
Do you think it is necessary?
Why he posts reports how Trycon catapults him? Is it funny?
That is an ordinary story of fail. I just can not understand why he prefer annoying than restart?

It is actually quite hilarious to me... :lol:

Ridz 13 said:
I'd like to point out the rams and cats. Therefore its not farming, its owning.

Nahhh... thats just a mirage for your little mind. Trycon got owned.

Ridz 13 said:
If he wants to attack this guy he can.. Its obviously annoying Harlos he just wants to act big on the forums.

I don't act big. We just play the game the way it should be played. As a team.

And we will never spew stuff we can't backup.

Ridz 13 said:
Hello? Dop you not realise that having your farm downgraded every day takes resources and time to build? Therefore 600 swords will take a few MORE days to build. = Trycons attacks will pick of the swords when they aren't in large numbers?

I'll worry about my resources, swords, etc. Rest your mind.

Free Resources AKA =SK= Raven said:
Harlos how does it feel to be a punching bag? rofl...

I dunno. Ask Trycon:

picture18wh8.png

See, I prefer to play smart, and use teamwork, and not panic. You guys have really dug yourselves a "Hole of Hate" in this world already. Which is fine with me. Trycon was "smart enough" to always always always attack 5:00 server time - 23:50 server time. Never 0:00 - 5:00... Ever.

So, we planned accordingly...

picture25bx0.png

Splat.

I want to personally thank Trycon, and the those with problems keeping their fingers off the keyboard, located in the quotes above. (Im sure Trycon owes you all a big thank you as well :icon_wink: for giving us this drive to end his little charade)

We came to w30, for nothing. Just for a forum to use and the ability to mass mail each other. You gave us a reason to care, even just for a little bit. We're not the types that allow people to run off at the mouth, without teaching them a small little lesson. You had every advantage on us statistically. Thankfully, intelligence and ability aren't stats.

No matter what happens the rest of the way, every word quoted above has been shoved back in your faces, and even though we didn't plan to leave a mark on the world, I think crippling your top player accomplishes that quite nicely. But then again as I said before, we write the story. We write the ending. Period.

Ferr teh sperr.
32007a.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OOOOOOOOOOPS! Did someone lose a few catapults?:icon_razz:

Nudist

Harlos, lets make babies. Well done, With a well coordinated support effort like that I'm very excited to see how well your tribe does in the upcoming worlds :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

haha I some how had the feeling that this was going to happen . After all that tribe is made of some of the best of w10.

DeletedUser

Well considering on the 1st day of BP i hit him with 700 + LC i wouldnt worry nudist.

Harlos I didnt even know my attacking times on you, so where ever you got them times from im pretty unsure.

But nice job, lucky i didnt send more heh.

DeletedUser

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he wanted a bigger haul but sending axes only is foolish.

harlos

Irony?
picture28hx0.png

Because of...
picture27aa3.png

The catapult weapon of all weapons. Sweet.

See you soon Trycon.

Last edited:

harlos

Well considering on the 1st day of BP i hit him with 700 + LC i wouldnt worry nudist.

1st day of BP has nothing to do with today. We have an old saying.

If you want to act like you have more LC...

As the saying goes.... Proof or don't say it.

(Thats not how the saying goes... but I cant say it :( )

Harlos I didnt even know my attacking times on you

Thats why I am better than you.

so where ever you got them times from im pretty unsure.

They are called reports. They have times on them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Harlos I didnt even know my attacking times on you, so where ever you got them times from im pretty unsure.

But nice job, lucky i didnt send more heh.

So send em now big fella.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I cant wait for the next world, im impressed with how well this world is going for me considering im basically just coasting along.