Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

DeletedUser54374

Haha nice :icon_twisted: I was looking forward to something like this happening lol. Nice splat.

And trycon, losing 550 LC still has to hurt lol..

DeletedUser

In case SK still needs the message... SHUT THE HELL UP. Running your mouths and thumping your chests may be effective on the forums, judging by your entourage of forum groupies that Harlos just shit on, but if you can't back it up with both in game strength, intelligence, and diplomacy, you're utterly screwed.

For the rest of w30, this is what a tribe that does not give one inkling of a shit as to the future of this world can do to a top tribe. If you guys set your minds to it, you can finish what we started and bring these big headed idiots down.

And SK, don't think that we hate you or anything. We just hate your attitude. If you stow the BS and concentrate on backing up your shit talk, you'll find yourself more than good friends with tribes like us. If anybody knows about forum shit talking, it is ex-Die. members. But we backed it up, unlike you. So I suggest you work on that unless you're deliberately trying to get gang raped. I wouldn't mind seeing SK succeed, but please at least consider my advice?

DeletedUser

Of course it hurts lol

I sure wouldn't like losing that many LC lol.

In case SK still needs the message... SHUT THE HELL UP. Running your mouths and thumping your chests may be effective on the forums, judging by your entourage of forum groupies that Harlos just shit on, but if you can't back it up with both in game strength, intelligence, and diplomacy, you're utterly screwed.

For the rest of w30, this is what a tribe that does not give one inkling of a shit as to the future of this world can do to a top tribe. If you guys set your minds to it, you can finish what we started and bring these big headed idiots down.

And SK, don't think that we hate you or anything. We just hate your attitude. If you stow the BS and concentrate on backing up your shit talk, you'll find yourself more than good friends with tribes like us. If anybody knows about forum shit talking, it is ex-Die. members. But we backed it up, unlike you. So I suggest you work on that unless you're deliberately trying to get gang raped. I wouldn't mind seeing SK succeed.

Harlos made the other thread..

DeletedUser

Of course it hurts lol

I sure wouldn't like losing that many LC lol.

Harlos made the other thread..

My post was more in reference to other threads that SK posted on, and the way you treated Harlos on skype and in game mails.

I know that you did not start the threads about you, and that you initially did not want the attention, but the lime light is enticing.

DeletedUser

haha I some how had the feeling that this was going to happen . After all that tribe is made of some of the best of w10.

Ummmmm, we are all hand selected by the "Master"

I bet it was all his fine tuned Catapults.

Yea! Now we have Lincoln Logs to play with. Maybe we can build a tribute to Trycon

MiddleFingerTree.jpg

xyziz

LMFAO at the fact he sent 105 catapults in one attack.

I mean seriously, I thought you had learnt to send them in trains, not as one massive bunch.

sir_runningbuttnaked

Knowing Harlos as long as I have! He's the wrong player to be screwing with.... Luck just so has it, we're in the wrong world.. We'll unleash the real "Show" in the new world when the speed is much higher..... Then, you will feel his pain...

DeletedUser

Sending LC with cats seems like a mistake to me. Just remember:

"My LC are my precious. Yes they are my precious. Don't hurts my precious!"

To me, LC are like resource mines. They bring in a constant flow of resources (if used wisely). Without them, my growth would stop.

I generally send ram/cat attacks with many axes. Sometimes a handful of LC but nowhere near by full force. I have lost many axes to well-stacked defenses (compliments of Idiots), but that does nothing to slow down my growth.

A costly mistake in my opinion. I hope for your sake you can recover.

DeletedUser

Hmm, your Army just well Die.d, well Maybe. Lemme check.

flogging-dead-horse.jpg

DeletedUser

No offense, but Trycon will be the one who gets the last laugh. He is the one pounding on your village. You can talk about how weak his armies are, how dumb he can be. But still your the one that's taking the damage. Public flaming public posting does not change the fact that his cataing you down.

my 2 cents..

DeletedUser1747

No offense, but Trycon will be the one who gets the last laugh. He is the one pounding on your village. You can talk about how weak his armies are, how dumb he can be. But still your the one that's taking the damage. Public flaming public posting does not change the fact that his cataing you down.

my 2 cents..

Please tell me that you didn't read Harlos's post. The alternative is, to euphemistically put it, not good.

DeletedUser

It's just dumb. It seems like Harlos is saying to the public "You can cata me, I dont care." "I'll post in the forums that you have a weak army"

It's like basically making excuses why his getting attack. Do you get my point? I would rather see Harlos praise Trycon because he was able to clear him. Instead of saying "Your a dumb idiot Trycon for attacking me"

More pointless threads....

harlos

It's just dumb. It seems like Harlos is saying to the public "You can cata me, I dont care." "I'll post in the forums that you have a weak army"

It's like basically making excuses why his getting attack. Do you get my point? I would rather see Harlos praise Trycon because he was able to clear him. Instead of saying "Your a dumb idiot Trycon for attacking me"

More pointless threads....

Since words obviously elude you...

picture25bx0.png

If you can't grasp that concept, please step away from the forums. There is no more catting of Harlos. We have the last laugh. Period.

If his entire tribe launches on me, I'll watch the first 3-4-5 nukes die, and if they get thru that, whoopdy do. I did what I put my mind to do already.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol you really don't know why Harlos is in W30 eh?

He's just wasting time here while waiting for W32/33 and the one really getting the bad end of the stick is Trycon because he seems he's here in the long run and losing 500++ LC and 100++ catas is never good.

And yes, he's basically saying "you can cata me, i don't care". And he truly doesnt.