Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

DeletedUser

Lol you really don't know why Harlos is in W30 eh?

He's just wasting time here while waiting for W32/33 and the one really getting the bad end of the stick is Trycon because he seems he's here in the long run and losing 500++ LC and 100++ catas is never good.

And yes, he's basically saying "you can cata me, i don't care". And he truly doesnt.

If harlos was next to you would you let him stick around untill then?

DeletedUser

4-5hr cat trip on someone who is going to quit anyway? Yeah I would. Why would I waste my troops on clearing someone who didn't care about his own losses?

DeletedUser

I remember him stating clearly that he is not going to stay. I believe it was in that thread where he showed your conversations.

harlos

4-5hr cat trip on someone who is going to quit anyway? Yeah I would. Why would I waste my troops on clearing someone who didn't care about his own losses?

4:56:59 each way. And what I don't understand is why the reports looked like this constantly...

picture29yn9.png

And took a zero haul every time except his initial attacks (we already know all about them), and 1 attack today simply because I had nowhere to stuff anything else. (400ish wood/3400ish iron)

WHY WASTE ALL THAT SWEET LCAV ON 10 HOUR ROUNDTRIPS?!?!

Meanwhile he had this guy RIGHT by him...

This guy gained zero points in 5 days... I scouted him today and found this:

picture30tt3.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'd kill for that village to be beside mine. Its like, there's grey festival here or something.

DeletedUser

Not to mention his village is named after a city in WoW. I attack all WoW-fans on sight :p

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

You certainly wouldn't keep sending big armies at him out of fear of support...
Clear him once, maybe, catting his village? No point.

Nice one Harlos :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's obvious to see that Trycon doesn't like you "personally" that is why he keeps cata-ing you. What did you do to piss him off?

xyziz

Harlos has a well known name, Trycon doesnt.

Atleast now he can be known as the player that tried to take on Harlos and FAILED in a world Harlos wasn't playing serious.

:lol:

DeletedUser

No offense, but Trycon will be the one who gets the last laugh. He is the one pounding on your village. You can talk about how weak his armies are, how dumb he can be. But still your the one that's taking the damage. Public flaming public posting does not change the fact that his cataing you down.

my 2 cents..

haha new alis for SK
...new account ? :icon_wink:

nakki pappa

:) nicey harlos, although i expected him to send the 1,5k axes.

Ashmodai

Much respect 'los, great thread too. SK are becoming almost as big a running joke as Raki...