Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

DeletedUser

Lovely, smart move and good representation. That's all there is to it.

sp.ag

Much respect 'los, great thread too. SK are becoming almost as big a running joke as Raki...

:icon_twisted: Harlos > =SK=
Me > RAKI

Nice one Harlos mate; I heard about the threads so i came straight over :) Worth me opening up a new internet page and so forth

*thumbs up*

Edit: Get your A*s on Skype.

DeletedUser

well i know its been said several times over but i would like to reiterate the point about sending LC with cats is just silly, and after lots of people have already told him to send cat trains (didnt know what they were called til now, just did them) and he still didnt, well thats just not smart. I forget if it was PP or Pervis who said it, but when clearing people early on it is best to just send axes as LC are far too precious. If i lost all my axes and cats, i wouldnt stress over it, but if i lost my LC...thats enough to make you wanna cry!

He may have been fast, he may have managed to get a very nice army early on, but many basic tactics appear to be overlooked, repeatedly. So Trycon, i think you really got what you deserved here.

DeletedUser

well i know its been said several times over but i would like to reiterate the point about sending LC with cats is just silly, and after lots of people have already told him to send cat trains (didnt know what they were called til now, just did them) and he still didnt, well thats just not smart. I forget if it was PP or Pervis who said it, but when clearing people early on it is best to just send axes as LC are far too precious. If i lost all my axes and cats, i wouldnt stress over it, but if i lost my LC...thats enough to make you wanna cry!

He may have been fast, he may have managed to get a very nice army early on, but many basic tactics appear to be overlooked, repeatedly. So Trycon, i think you really got what you deserved here.

To be honest i was really busy at that time irl, i rushed and sent my lc and cats since my axes were elsewhere, i sent so many since i new hes hiding troops and since i sent fakes before maybe he wouldnt dodge this one.
Dont ask about me about the fakes, ask harlos he knows what i mean.
Anyway i had several minutes before i had to rush away >.<

Rizzler

Oh right so you suspected he was hiding troops and might pwn you with defense so you sent you most valuavle troops.

K :)

DeletedUser

Oh right so you suspected he was hiding troops and might pwn you with defense so you sent you most valuavle troops.

K :)

When i say hiding troops, i mean his troops. Not 23 villages waiting to support him.

DeletedUser

To be honest i was really busy at that time irl, i rushed and sent my lc and cats since my axes were elsewhere, i sent so many since i new hes hiding troops and since i sent fakes before maybe he wouldnt dodge this one.
Dont ask about me about the fakes, ask harlos he knows what i mean.
Anyway i had several minutes before i had to rush away >.<

one of my favourite quotes springs to mind "the true enemy in TW is Real Life"

that and alcohol :lol:

harlos

Well considering on the 1st day of BP i hit him with 700 + LC i wouldnt worry nudist.

I guess the whole claim that it was only a portion of your LCAV (by an =SK= member to a friend of mine), or you commenting on having 700+ lcav at one point, hinting that it was a while ago too trying to make everything ok, kinda gets blown when I see this..

picture34iq8.png

And fyi... this made my day. So that's 2 good days in a row, all because of you.

You are too kind to me, Trycon, too kind.

DeletedUser

Well i dont see the need in clay when i wont have to build up my farm for a while.
Of course my clay will build up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't beleive you didn't turn his village to rubble when you had the chance

Shame on you tyris

DeletedUser

I guess the whole claim that it was only a portion of your LCAV (by an =SK= member to a friend of mine), or you commenting on having 700+ lcav at one point, hinting that it was a while ago too trying to make everything ok, kinda gets blown when I see this..

picture34iq8.png

And fyi... this made my day. So that's 2 good days in a row, all because of you.

You are too kind to me, Trycon, too kind.

So this proves he... wanted metal? DEAR GOD he must have no other LC. He said it was a portion of his LC.. He never said he didn't want to build anymore... And there are more things than LC that metal can be spent on..

Congratz on your defence btw, well organised.

harlos

So this proves he... wanted metal? DEAR GOD he must have no other LC. He said it was a portion of his LC.. He never said he didn't want to build anymore... And there are more things than LC that metal can be spent on..

Haven't I quoted enough of your failed posts already in this thread?

What would make you think you're suddenly going to speak intelligently on the Trycon/Harlos issue?

DeletedUser

What would make you think you're suddenly going to speak intelligently on the Trycon/Harlos issue?

No offence but why are you like documenting every single thing i do on TW?

Its like your stalking me on tribal wars, dont you have anything better to do..

harlos

This from the guy that dedicated a large portion of his army to someone that was giving him zero resources, took 20 hours to attack twice a day, and continued to rebuild above and beyond the levels you had catted me down from, before you could re-cat me.

You created this love affair.

DeletedUser

You attacked him on 10 hour round trips with no profit.

That post was fail before you even submitted it.

DeletedUser

Harlos can make things better everytime. :)

DeletedUser

You quoted posts i made before you posted your latest defence report. What do you think i am.. FREAKIN PHYSCIC? Takes a real smart guy press a quote button..

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

Congratz on your defence btw, well organised.

Two pathetic posts from the opposition shows they have very little to say for themselves. And that says one big big thing here...

Harlos wins...

DeletedUser

I'd like to point out i congratulated Harlos on his defence. I'm not the opposition, this is between Harlos and Trycon. I was posting my opinion like everyone else.. I was just asking how showing Trycon has an offer for iron on the market in anyway relates to him not having any LC left :|