Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

xyziz

He didn't say he had none left, he just says it shows how desperate he is for more LC

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I'd like to point out i congratulated Harlos on his defence. I'm not the opposition, this is between Harlos and Trycon. I was posting my opinion like everyone else.. I was just asking how showing Trycon has an offer for iron on the market in anyway relates to him not having any LC left :|

How does it not relate? Iron is most commonly used for LC and HC, is that really in any doubt? To want to trade 8000 clay for 8000 iron at a 1 to 1 ratio, it means one thing, LC, LC and more LC production.

DeletedUser

How does it not relate? Iron is most commonly used for LC and HC, is that really in any doubt? To want to trade 8000 clay for 8000 iron at a 1 to 1 ratio, it means one thing, LC, LC and more LC production.

Point accepted, i asked a question, it was answered. It could also show hes starting to build HC OR maybe he just has high clay/low iron for different reasons (not saying what that reason is, i have no idea). More LC is not the only possible explanation, is what i meant to say in the last comment. Apologies if that was unclear, its late over i'm very tired :|

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Point accepted, i asked a question, it was answered. It could also show hes starting to build HC OR maybe he just has high clay/low iron for different reasons (not saying what that reason is, i have no idea). More LC is not the only possible explanation, is what i meant to say in the last comment. Apologies if that was unclear, its late over i'm very tired :|

You can rule the second one out, he wants 8000 iron for 8000 clay, thats no inbalance, that means he needs iron, and a lot of it. And I wouldn't start to suggest he is building HC at this point, that would be laughable... especially after losing 500 LC.

I'm not trying to be harsh, it's just a fact, he's getting his LC back up again :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You can rule the second one out, he wants 8000 iron for 8000 clay, thats no inbalance, that means he needs iron, and a lot of it. And I wouldn't start to suggest he is building HC at this point, that would be laughable... especially after losing 500 LC.
Fair enough, you answered my quesiton again. What was the need for you to quote me and say my post was useless when all you had to do was answer it..

harlos

He may have decided his strategy wasn't working, looked in the general section and found Openeye’s HC/Cat Strategy ...

I know if I failed that epicly, I'd look for a better way too... :heavycavalry:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

It was more to your "DEAR GOD" that brought me to add you in my two list of quotes, since it was kind of a piss take with little ground to stand on :icon_wink: If that wasn't your intentions then I apologise, but do suggest you improve your writing a little :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I don't care too much about my writing but its better than most in my school :p Yeh 'DEAR GOD' was a bit OTT i guess :p Sorry if i hurt anyones feelings :(:(

DeletedUser

No offense, but Trycon will be the one who gets the last laugh. He is the one pounding on your village. You can talk about how weak his armies are, how dumb he can be. But still your the one that's taking the damage. Public flaming public posting does not change the fact that his cataing you down.

my 2 cents..

lol he is gonna need new cats first, besides i bet that was a big amount of trycon's light cav. wich means his farming is gonna drop down a notch.

Harlos wasn't even playing serious in this world, so he really doesn't give a shit about his village.

all i have to say is thank you harlos for making my day!

DeletedUser

Hes not trying?

I think anybody would say that gertting a village stacked and all that is trying just a little. Because he tried to defend against =SK=.

He doesnt care?

Just enough to call in support to kill the attackers troops and then brag about it on the forums. yeah real not caring showed there,

If your going to whine that =SK= are bragging on the forums then it would come accross better if you didnt do it yourself.

DeletedUser

Hes not trying?

I think anybody would say that gertting a village stacked and all that is trying just a little. Because he tried to defend against =SK=.

He doesnt care?

Just enough to call in support to kill the attackers troops and then brag about it on the forums. yeah real not caring showed there,

If your going to whine that =SK= are bragging on the forums then it would come accross better if you didnt do it yourself.

uhm he is not playing serious on this world yeah.

the only reason he did this was because =SK= had a big mouth on the forum against him. so the only reason to call in support was to teach little trycon a lesson.

DeletedUser

There have been more posts started about =sk= by players outside of =sk= such as harlos than by =sk=.

players such as harlos making the threads. It gets tiresome reading them all when players are also saying stop making =SK= threads. It just makes these forums doubly bad.

1. Players make threads about attacks on =SK=

2. players then start making threads about =SK= and how they should shut up.

But its the players who arent in =SK= who really need to stop posting. Trycon was not the player copming on here bragging about hitting harlos

Wow harlos did some nice damage, and i am sure it will knock the player back a bit, But many are doing nice hits and most are not making a forum thread about every single conversation or attack made against them.

harlos

Listen bigbadsanta.

I don't care about w30, read my first post before spouting off.

I cared about seeing braggers run their mouths and laugh at someones lucky hit. So I did something about it.

I still don't care about w30, only this niche situation.

DeletedUser

firstly, braggers running there mouths off and not being to bk it up are called bullies.

secondly, people who want to publically brag about beating the braggers are called bigger bullies.

if you didn't care about this world you wouldn't care who run there mouths and who didn't.

i'm sorry harlos,you know i respect you but this thread is either about bragging rights or about wnning. and in either case, you have to care to brag or win.:)

DeletedUser

Listen bigbadsanta.

I don't care about w30, read my first post before spouting off.

I cared about seeing braggers run their mouths and laugh at someones lucky hit. So I did something about it.

I still don't care about w30, only this niche situation.

Your posts contradict with actions. If you never cared, you wouldnt be posting here so much or starting so many threads about =SK=.

Lucky hit? It wasnt lucky. You werent playing so infact it was your fault you got hit. He was actually smart to do it.

Most of the players starting topics on =SK= are players like you, not in =SK=. Stop making them if you dont want =SK= to be so big on the forums.

Your criticizing other tribes for it when your doing it yourself.

Oh and it wasnt trycon who bragged on the forums was it. Infact it was you posting conversations on skype with him, where you begged him to stop attacking you.

So your now just dragging in other players.

DeletedUser

There have been more posts started about =sk= by players outside of =sk= such as harlos than by =sk=.

players such as harlos making the threads. It gets tiresome reading them all when players are also saying stop making =SK= threads. It just makes these forums doubly bad.

1. Players make threads about attacks on =SK=

2. players then start making threads about =SK= and how they should shut up.

But its the players who arent in =SK= who really need to stop posting. Trycon was not the player copming on here bragging about hitting harlos

Wow harlos did some nice damage, and i am sure it will knock the player back a bit, But many are doing nice hits and most are not making a forum thread about every single conversation or attack made against them.

You just pop up everywhere, don't you? :icon_eek:

How are the squads doing? Conquered the world yet?

Sorry, off topic. :D

Sk talk like there's no tomorrow. Harlos wanted to give them something to stfu about, before we left.

His mark, as it is. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Killing some of one players troops doesn't shut all of =SK= up. Were always watching o_O

harlos

Your posts contradict with actions. If you never cared, you wouldnt be posting here so much or starting so many threads about =SK=.

Lucky hit? It wasnt lucky. You werent playing so infact it was your fault you got hit. He was actually smart to do it.

Most of the players starting topics on =SK= are players like you, not in =SK=. Stop making them if you dont want =SK= to be so big on the forums.

Your criticizing other tribes for it when your doing it yourself.

Oh and it wasnt trycon who bragged on the forums was it. Infact it was you posting conversations on skype with him, where you begged him to stop attacking you.

So your now just dragging in other players.

Man.. you are so far off base.

Facts:

I didn't care about w30.

Im not the one that brought this to the forums, =SK='s little multi-er, Raven was:
SpeedDemon83 AKA =SK= Raven said:
SK just cleaned out Harlos (who is said to be a respectable player from ####.), I wouldn't be surprised if they cleared a few ham!!! players.

The clearing report was even posted..

Not by me. By the people that I set out to shut up.

So get your facts straight, boy.

harlos

CBDuke said:
Harlos might you just go to "Settings" tab then "Start over", type password, confirm and then set your account for deletion? You are looking like annoying noob who has not enough courage to restart.

Wow, I missed that one..

Good call, crystal ball man.