Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

DeletedUser

3 mods. Oh wow. A mod is just a normal player in the game and i can name more than 3 who said you were all just rubbish. So i think we won it on that one.

Harlos has not stopped begging with =SK= and pleading and enough is enough. If he doesnt care then tell him to stop already with the begging and making of new threads. Nobody cares

DeletedUser

Well, you're right that trycon didn't have any help, but I strongly disagree with your comment that you wouldn't say harlos > trycon. There's more to skill than sheer strength. You need wits, intelligence, and diplomacy.

Harlos outwitted trycon by lulling him into a sense of security. He wasn't expecting such a large force to be amassed in the village.

This brings on the second factor, intelligence. Harlos analyzed trycon's attacks and found that 1-6 ST was a blind spot in the attack landings. So he organized our support to land within the time frame so that it would all be ready for an attack.

Thirdly, Harlos used diplomacy to garner support from his tribemates and his close friends. Without diplomacy none of this would have been possible.

So, in reality, Harlos is very much > than trycon. Don't focus so much on strength, it will get you nowhere without other factors.

As for you...

1. For the last time, none of us give a shit about this world. We SERIOUSLY don't care for the settings at all. If we cared, we wouldn't have players with 50 points, and we certainly wouldn't be ranked 60.

2. Begging to be SK's b*tch? Harlos was trying to help them. Keep up with me on this train of thought, if you can. Let's say you're a big top notch player like trycon *cough*, and you decide to farm everybody in your vicinity for resources. You continue to do this, milking the fruits of others' resource production, propelling yourself to the top of the ranks. Then, all of a sudden, nobling comes into play and you build yourself an academy and a noble. You search the map for good villages near you, but find none, due to the fact that you farmed them all for resources, so they did not have a chance to build up for you.

Harlos was trying to explain to trycon that he shouldn't ridiculously farm his area. By farming Harlos and others around them, he prevented their growth and hindered his future nobling prospects. It would be smarter to choose villages that you deem a non-threat and leave those be, villages like Harlos' village for example, since it was known that he wasn't serious about w30. If that's being somebody's b*itch, then ok. But it really isn't.

3. This one is too funny. Harlos wanted to join SK? L O L. Seems like you're the one who is somewhat bitter over not being let into ####.

Of course, I expect nothing less from somebody like you. Here is a testament to your credibility in the world.

Your stupidity is palpable.

That is win. I was waiting for someone to post that. :)

DeletedUser

Speaking of mails.

Heres where your tribe failed

lol CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG ALREADY said:
WupWup. on 31.12. at 18:47
LOL you guys do not stand a chance against any of us,.....LOL and sending that messaged was awesome, thanks, you have no idea what your up against, stand clear or get eaten along the way, if you want to keep your guys intact, keep a low profile or loose everything, have a nice day
bigbadsanta on 31.12. at 18:55
oh my, that was scary. Now i really wont think of attacking you. Oh wait i already did.
Please dont send what i can only refer to as quite honesetly a pathetic mail to me when i clearly am not interested.
have a nice day
WupWup. on 31.12. at 18:59
wow a lot of big words coming from a person that just put his tribe on our radar, forget it, just pack it up, you must be the worst idea of a leader this game has seen since the beginning, and btw we hate x-mas since Santa got arrested for being a child molester, or do you not read the new papers, oh i'm sorry i assumed you knew how to read.....LOL
bigbadsanta on 31.12. at 19:05
That was a bad joke. Considering as to reply to your pathetic mails i must know how to read.
P.s im concerned you know a little too much about a child molestering santa. You should probably talk to someone about that.
WupWup. on 31.12. at 19:08
is this your idea of humor? just for future reference we do not joke, this is a game for skilled players not HACKS like yourself. You must learn more words you used pathetic in both reply comments, is this your word of the day, i thought Sesame Street was taken off the air, my mistake
WupWup. on 31.12. at 19:10
you will be getting this in the mail soon:
To ensure your complete satisfaction with
our ennobling service, please provide some
feedback concerning your experience:
------------
(a) What did you feel as you were
liberated from your village?
Please let us know if there is anything we
could have done to enhance the
experience.
(b) Was the destruction of your wall
adequately orchestrated?
Could the pyrotechnics have been
enhanced?
(c) Was your assailant polite and
courteous at all times?
How would you recommend a
better approach to our clients?
(d) If you feel that another player would
benefit from a similar ennobling, please
let us know so that we may be of service to them.
Thank You for your time and
participation in this survey.
bigbadsanta on 31.12. at 19:19
Your brilliance astounds me. With all those skilled players you never figured out that BP is still on and that none of your players yet have the capability to noble anyone.
I look forward to your mail and you will recieve a reply saying.
You can't attack since BP is on and none of your excellent players have the capability on nobling us at this stage in the game. Please come back to us when you have the capability
Thankyou.

I know this is asking a lot but would it be possible to get somebody with an IQ of above 6 to mail me. It leads to a more interesting mail.
Thankyou
WupWup. on 31.12. at 19:34
god now who is being pathetic, this conversation is over, i feel dumber for have spoken to you, this is what i get for losing a bet, a conversation with a complete moron..gee thanks i'll take tails next time..lol

harlos

Wow, bigbadsanta...

You posted the list of questions that we send to everyone just to act nooby.

Its drenched in sarcasm. Its a joke, obviously at your expense. Its something we laugh about on skype when someone sends it. The only thing that makes it better is that you actually just showed everyone in the forum that WupWup thought you were nooby enough to deserve it being sent to you.

That is Fail. x3 in 1 shot.

DeletedUser

I dunno if it's just me, but I'm missing the whole "fail" aspect of that conversation.

Actually, it looks as if Wuppers succeeded in messing with you, considering that you took him seriously.

DeletedUser

Wow, bigbadsanta...

You posted the list of questions that we send to everyone just to act nooby.

Its drenched in sarcasm. Its a joke, obviously at your expense. Its something we laugh about on skype when someone sends it. The only thing that makes it better is that you actually just showed everyone in the forum that WupWup thought you were nooby enough to deserve it being sent to you.

That is Fail. x3 in 1 shot.

So your tribe threatend me with nobles which you dont have? and im the noob. Ok yeah

Sorry perhaps you should go back begging to Trycon to be his littl b**ch. Although i dont think theyll let you in what with all of your pathetic crying.

If your going to leave then go already and stop starting threads about =SK= that noone wants to here.

If im such a noob tell me where your starting next world and im happy to start there. Lets see who really gets the last laugh.

DeletedUser

Why do you people think #### is so bothered about this?

Want to know why I didn't join #### this world? Because I was aware they were not going to be playing seriously, not that HAM!!! isn't great but you get my point.

Harlos wins this time, end of story.

DeletedUser

Meh, you're probably another Raven alias...

It does pretty much show he's low on Light Cav though.

Are you retarded? Why would raven make a multi- account that actually has =SK= in the name or is in =SK=? THINK. Retard.

DeletedUser

Typically, the word advertising is used to promote a product or service. Not degrade it.

ad⋅ver⋅tise
–verb (used with object)
1. to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.

While you can argue there are definitions that are basically "telling the public about something" and going no further, it's not really how it's used in society today. After all the hype we've been subjected to, it's interesting to see how things roll out.

A couple of things. Firstly, I really don't care where the troops came from. The fact remains that Trycon played things poorly and put himself into this position.

After all the "positive" remarks they garner from the "community" (minus are dear friends who were banned :icon_wink:), and after all the clearing reports they decided to post about HAM!!!, it's interesting to see how they take the hit against one of their top accounts.

I'm pretty sure i'm one of, if not the only =SK= member posting here. Therefore you havn't seen our reaction about the hit yet just mine :p

DeletedUser

Man.. you are so far off base.

Facts:

I didn't care about w30.

I always use that excuse when I'm not doing well....for any game.

"Yeah I'm not playing seriously"
"Yeah I'm not really trying"
"I'm playing with one hand behind my back"

...who cares? Its just trying to act self-important by belittling others.

In any case, Harlos you did a nice job stopping Trycon in his tracks, but belittling him with this "I don't care about this world" crap --just isn't relevant or necessary. You cared enough to put a stop to his attacks--and you succeeded. Leave it that.

DeletedUser

And your excuse for not reading...is?

edgey10 said:
Why do you people think #### is so bothered about this?

Want to know why I didn't join #### this world? Because I was aware they were not going to be playing seriously, not that HAM!!! isn't great but you get my point.

Harlos wins this time, end of story.

Its on Skype somewhere, but I don't lie for the sake of sticking up for a friend.

DeletedUser

3 mods. Oh wow. A mod is just a normal player in the game and i can name more than 3 who said you were all just rubbish. So i think we won it on that one.

Harlos has not stopped begging with =SK= and pleading and enough is enough. If he doesnt care then tell him to stop already with the begging and making of new threads. Nobody cares

Seems a lot of people care, seems you care enough to whine like a lil girl about how no one cares.:icon_eek:

Tarion

In any case, Harlos you did a nice job stopping Trycon in his tracks, but belittling him with this "I don't care about this world" crap --just isn't relevant or necessary. You cared enough to put a stop to his attacks--and you succeeded. Leave it that.

Sorry, but you need to pay more attention. It's been mentioned multiple times on the forum, a long time ago. The entire tribe is here to kill time, basically.

DeletedUser

So your tribe threatend me with nobles which you dont have? and im the noob. Ok yeah

Sorry perhaps you should go back begging to Trycon to be his littl b**ch. Although i dont think theyll let you in what with all of your pathetic crying.

If your going to leave then go already and stop starting threads about =SK= that noone wants to here.

If im such a noob tell me where your starting next world and im happy to start there. Lets see who really gets the last laugh.

The facts are:Harlos beat Trycon (Well done)Harlos posts on forum ( Fair enough, he has the right to post what he wants)Badsanta and harlos go off on random bitch comments about wether #### are playing seriously (who cares, it is after all just a game)Badsanta starts saying harlos wanted to join =SK= and is their 'bitch' ( WTF?! You can leave us out of this argument. )Sorry if i got the wrong end of the stick im tired.

DeletedUser

Harlos has a well known name, Trycon doesnt.

Atleast now he can be known as the player that tried to take on Harlos and FAILED in a world Harlos wasn't playing serious.

:lol:
I thought "Failed" means something like rimmed or caught with troops at home. How many time needed to rebuild 550 LC? 3 or 4 days? It could be called "Fail" if Trycon has not troops for now. So actually it does not look like a complete fail if he still has troops. That is ordinary story how offensive player has been cleared with lot of support that defender recieved from tribe.

I see many players plays almost every world. Almost the same story happened in w14 in the beginning.
related post
Later there was a suicidal attack with all troops cleared.
I guess Trycoon has many chances to repeat that cruel story :axemen:
related post #2
To prevent flaming I would want just clarify purpose of those links:
related post#3
He got a lesson. And next time he will not send headless attacks :)

Everyone can be nobled. Trycon and Harlos have the same chances. This time one guy has won. He even created a thread :)

It would be interesting what SK will do with it :) Probably nothing and that would be right. What you can to do with a village full of troops :)

Super fast

This Means almost Nothing. All this Proves Is Harlos and his tribe know how to support there members before attacks hit. Lets see what happens After People Start nobling ( Yes I know people having Already Started Nobleing ) But you get what I mean

DeletedUser

Well, you're right that trycon didn't have any help, but I strongly disagree with your comment that you wouldn't say harlos > trycon. There's more to skill than sheer strength. You need wits, intelligence, and diplomacy.

Harlos outwitted trycon by lulling him into a sense of security. He wasn't expecting such a large force to be amassed in the village.

This brings on the second factor, intelligence. Harlos analyzed trycon's attacks and found that 1-6 ST was a blind spot in the attack landings. So he organized our support to land within the time frame so that it would all be ready for an attack.

Thirdly, Harlos used diplomacy to garner support from his tribemates and his close friends. Without diplomacy none of this would have been possible.

So, in reality, Harlos is very much > than trycon. Don't focus so much on strength, it will get you nowhere without other factors.

okay i agree with you that harlos outsmarted him. he obviously underestimated the possibilty of support which realy got there very well coordinated i ll give him that.

DeletedUser

There is a big difference between fooling around in a world while we wait for the world we want and allowing some loud Nublet with all the tactical skills of a leafy green vegitable to run his mouth and attempt to get over on us.

Trycon has been weighed, he has been measured, and he has been found wanting.

LMFAO, wanting more catapults and Horsies.:icon_razz: