Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

DeletedUser

You, are an idiot. You took that statement out of context, and you know it. Or if you don't, your even more of an idiot.

Michael Wittman

i have dealt with players like trycon many times already. All that happens is that your tribe steps in and sends support like in this example and they offending player is wiped. Make sure to keep attacks on them.

Ridz, keep in touch man. i am still doing well in the core :)

DeletedUser

i have dealt with players like trycon many times already. All that happens is that your tribe steps in and sends support like in this example and they offending player is wiped. Make sure to keep attacks on them.

Im sure you have, i see your doing very well.

DeletedUser

Since I was banned due to terrible spelling and Pulsar's willingness to infract anything that sticks out, I wasn't able to comment.

BUT NOW I CAN.

I'm sure it's been said before, but axes wouldn't of made a c-c-c-c-c-c-COMBOBREAKER!

Of course I don't have that many troops though, so what can I say? I also haven't tried this world.. lulz.

DeletedUser

:icon_sad: Your not joining Edgey?

Unfortunately W32 will be my last world, so I've decided to lead my own group of renegades into the fray. :icon_twisted:

However my thoughts and prayers will be with #### <3

DeletedUser

Unfortunately W32 will be my last world, so I've decided to lead my own group of renegades into the fray. :icon_twisted:

However my thoughts and prayers will be with #### <3

Noes, we wants yoo! :(

DeletedUser

Then what the hell would you call =SK= a few weeks ago? Hell even now there a fair few idiots who still think =SK= is 1337 or whatever the hell it is.

Not our fault our leader turned out to be a backstabbing peice of..

harlos

Not our fault our leader turned out to be a backstabbing peice of..

Actually, ya it is. All the warning signs were there. It was brought up multiple times... 7 accounts got banned from the forum at 1 time.... 1 being his main one... must have just been a coincidence.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually, ya it is. All the warning signs were there. It was brought up multiple times... 7 accounts got banned from the forum at 1 time.... 1 being his main one... must have just been a coincidence.... :icon_rolleyes:

Your are very quick to post without reading properly. I said its not our fault he turned out to be a backtstabber, not that its not our fault we didn't see it. We should have, some of our members did, and its been dealt with now.

DeletedUser

michael my main man!, i recently rejoined w19 on 450k points yah know :p Had a sitter for 3 months :O Poor guy... K13 is totally wrecked now :p

DeletedUser

...Actually i looked at her rankings because, she was making a comment about my tribe and i wanted to see if she was in a justified position to do so...

Hmmm. So then after reading this:

michael my main man!, i recently rejoined w19 on 450k points yah know :p Had a sitter for 3 months :O Poor guy... K13 is totally wrecked now :p

I decided to go have a look at your W19 account, where you claim to have been gone for 3 months (am curious about what that 3 month period was, considering that account sitting rules only allow for 60 days of sitting in a 120 day period). Anyway...I was wondering if, based on your own apparent "justifications" regarding making comments on someone else or their tribe, whether or not "you" were qualified to do so about ours (or any of the others). And I'm curious on what your opinion would be on someone with your own stats (found here: Clicky!).

It surprises me that a tribe as good as I think =SK= would like to think they are, that they would allow someone of such "quality" into their ranks.

In total right now, you own 54 villages. Of those 54 villages:

35 were barbs
29 of those were 3k barbs
3 of those you overnobled yourself on

17 were inactive tribemates (or former tribemates)

You have LOST more villages than you have taken from any active player.

Perhaps this explains the =SK= need to use aliases? You would have been smart to do the same, since now I am at an even bigger loss as to why you feel "justified" in making noobie comments regarding the quality, or lack thereof, of any other player or tribe in W30 (or elsewhere) :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmmm. So then after reading this:

I decided to go have a look at your W19 account, where you claim to have been gone for 3 months (am curious about what that 3 month period was, considering that account sitting rules only allow for 60 days of sitting in a 120 day period). Anyway...I was wondering if, based on your own apparent "justifications" regarding making comments on someone else or their tribe, whether or not "you" were qualified to do so about ours (or any of the others). And I'm curious on what your opinion would be on someone with your own stats (found here: Clicky!).

It surprises me that a tribe as good as I think =SK= would like to think they are, that they would allow someone of such "quality" into their ranks.

In total right now, you own 54 villages. Of those 54 villages:

35 were barbs
29 of those were 3k barbs
3 of those you overnobled yourself on

17 were inactive tribemates (or former tribemates)

You have LOST more villages than you have taken from any active player.

Perhaps this explains the =SK= need to use aliases? You would have been smart to do the same, since now I am at an even bigger loss as to why you feel "justified" in making noobie comments regarding the quality, or lack thereof, of any other player or tribe in W30 (or elsewhere) :lol:

ROFL this is a bit like stalking but we won't go there..
On world 19-

3 months ago, i quit the world and left a sitter because i didn't know if i would rejoin at a later date. For 3 motnhs i had someone with 2k points on their account sitting me, i logged in every week or so, sometimes for a few days at time (hence 60 days wern't all used up). That accounts for all the recent barb nobling. A few days ago i returned.
As for the rest of the barbs- Why would i noble a players village when there is a perfectly nice 10k barb right next to me? Thats accounts for 6.. The rest were nobled at an early stage in the game, where high point barbs were rare (barbs grow to 3k points) , or were nobled by my 2k point account sitter, and i started very late in the world, the top 2000 people were already mostly over 500k points when i started. Therefore it was hard for me to noble decent villages off players.
World 19 was my first world, of course it wasn't going to be amazing.
The fact that some were former tribe mates means nothing- I was in the tribe Others, who was attacked by Signos, some players left to join Signos and i stayed to fight against Signos. Hence villages were conquered.
Also, if you paid attention, i made my judgement because she said =SK= were already failed (which, admittedly it seems it was) and so i commented that she was in a family tribe (which don't get much respect from me)

Also, can you point out where i said that my stats were amazing on world 19?

So after you doing all this researching on me ( unnecessary, you could have just asked me and i would have said)

One last thing, you say i should be under an alias? =SK= Ridz13 is a different name than Ridz 13, therefore its an alias. I use the same forum account for both. WOOP-DE-DOO

PS. My world 30 stats are what i'm interested in on world 30, world 19 stats mean nothing, and lets me honest, everyone knows 'points' aren't everything so don't judge my 'quality' without ever having faced me :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

ROFL this is a bit like stalking but we won't go there..
On world 19-

Checking someone's stats is stalking? Even when it's in response to some "stalking" you did on your own? Really though...I have some free time now and then which I use to stalk people who think too much of themselves.

3 months ago, i quit the world and left a sitter because i didn't know if i would rejoin at a later date. For 3 motnhs i had someone with 2k points on their account sitting me, i logged in every week or so, sometimes for a few days at time (hence 60 days wern't all used up). That accounts for all the recent barb nobling. A few days ago i returned.
As for the rest of the barbs- Why would i noble a players village when there is a perfectly nice 10k barb right next to me? Thats accounts for 6.. The rest were nobled at an early stage in the game, where high point barbs were rare (barbs grow to 3k points) , or were nobled by my 2k point account sitter, and i started very late in the world, the top 2000 people were already mostly over 500k points when i started. Therefore it was hard for me to noble decent villages off players.
World 19 was my first world, of course it wasn't going to be amazing.
The fact that some were former tribe mates means nothing- I was in the tribe Others, who was attacked by Signos, some players left to join Signos and i stayed to fight against Signos. Hence villages were conquered.
Also, if you paid attention, i made my judgement because she said =SK= were already failed (which, admittedly it seems it was) and so i commented that she was in a family tribe (which don't get much respect from me)

Also, can you point out where i said that my stats were amazing on world 19?

So after you doing all this researching on me ( unnecessary, you could have just asked me and i would have said)

One last thing, you say i should be under an alias? =SK= Ridz13 is a different name than Ridz 13, therefore its an alias. I use the same forum account for both. WOOP-DE-DOO

PS. My world 30 stats are what i'm interested in on world 30, world 19 stats mean nothing, and lets me honest, everyone knows 'points' aren't everything so don't judge my 'quality' without ever having faced me :icon_twisted:

A lot of information that pretty much says you suck, only you did it better than I could. I don't care that you suck...really. But since even you acknowledge that you do, this probably isn't the place for you to pass judgment on players who have proven themselves, or who have at least proven they have some potential to do something that doesn't include the persistent drooling of idiocies all over the forum. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Checking someone's stats is stalking? Even when it's in response to some "stalking" you did on your own? Really though...I have some free time now and then which I use to stalk people who think too much of themselves.

A lot of information that pretty much says you suck, only you did it better than I could. I don't care that you suck...really. But since even you acknowledge that you do, this probably isn't the place for you to pass judgment on players who have proven themselves, or who have at least proven they have some potential to do something that doesn't include the persistent drooling of idiocies all over the forum. :icon_wink:

Speaking of stalking ...

Huntress, is it OK to say that I officially love you yet? :lol:

DeletedUser

What's with everybody saying that past worlds mean nothing. That's so stupid. On an online video game, the most info you can get on a person is how they did on past worlds. That's the only way to pass judgment. To say that it doesn't matter how good (or bad in Ridz's case) a player was in a past world is like an employer telling a potential employee that past job experience doesn't matter.

harlos

Seriously??

picture14dr0.png

Splat.