Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

DeletedUser

Seriously??

picture14dr0.png

Splat.

Seriously...given that the last 300 died, that was nothing more than a suicide mission. Trycon...you disappoint me! :lol:

DeletedUser

Checking someone's stats is stalking? Even when it's in response to some "stalking" you did on your own? Really though...I have some free time now and then which I use to stalk people who think too much of themselves.

A lot of information that pretty much says you suck, only you did it better than I could. I don't care that you suck...really. But since even you acknowledge that you do, this probably isn't the place for you to pass judgment on players who have proven themselves, or who have at least proven they have some potential to do something that doesn't include the persistent drooling of idiocies all over the forum. :icon_wink:

Actually, if you read the forum you'll find that i didnt do any stalking, and made myself look like an idiot :) So your already wrong. Secondly, making a huge post about me for no apparent reason (PS Slightly off-topic weren't you?) is not finding out stats about me, its taking it slightly further than that, altough, admittedly its not stalking. And i don't think too much of myself, does someone who thinks too much of themselves really make several post admitting their stupid and usually get things wrong? Doubt it. So therefore, what you have achieved is just really backing up my previous comments, i know i'm stupid, big deal. Also, i actually never made judgement on more than one player just Jinzee, which i took back, so basically, you've wasted alot of time on... nothing :/

DeletedUser

Actually, if you read the forum you'll find that i didnt do any stalking, and made myself look like an idiot :) So your already wrong. Secondly, making a huge post about me for no apparent reason (PS Slightly off-topic weren't you?) is not finding out stats about me, its taking it slightly further than that, altough, admittedly its not stalking. And i don't think too much of myself, does someone who thinks too much of themselves really make several post admitting their stupid and usually get things wrong? Doubt it. So therefore, what you have achieved is just really backing up my previous comments, i know i'm stupid, big deal. Also, i actually never made judgement on more than one player just Jinzee, which i took back, so basically, you've wasted alot of time on... nothing :/

I looked at your stats, and I posted about them...and you think it at least "compares" to stalking. You must reeeeally be lacking attention in your life right now on some level, but to insinuate and even "believe" that I'm here to fill that void for you will only leave you disappointed. Sorry.

I should point out though, that I never said you were stupid. I said you suck. I would never blatantly call anyone stupid...even if I think they are.

Regarding being off-topic, I believe the post is about primarily two individuals and their tribes, and then you brought up who is "justified" in making comments about them. It was only natural for me to be curious then, about whether or not you would consider yourself an expert (and more importantly, whether I could). On topic, I think...though it is becoming increasingly less the more you post. So, I'm done with this piece of the discussion with you.

harlos

Its stuff like this that just makes me smile. :lol:

Trycon on 06.01. at 18:14
Harlos
Attack and farm him please, he has no troops

Trycon on 07.01. at 10:48
thanks, i cleared all his troops, if you have catalpults keep hitting down his farm :D

grizkid on 08.01. at 19:35
him he seemed to have recieved support if you could bombard his farm for me as i havent got alot to make go down enough

Trycon on 09.01. at 00:11
send me the report

grizkid on 09.01. at 08:10
it dont show want fleet he had as i didnt send and enormus fleet and it lost

Trycon on 09.01. at 09:12
show me what you sent, show me the report

And then it gets interesting. Trycon resorts to trying to scare someone into thinking I want to noble them, and apparently yelling. Im starting to think Trycon got a little mad. :icon_cool:

hello dere said:
grizkid on 14.01. at 08:39
are you nobling harlos

Trycon on 14.01. at 09:18
No
But, i think he will try and noble you.
Do not tell him that but as soon as he starts to noble you i want you to tell me.
I will be able to plan something

grizkid on 14.01. at 14:49
lool his hitting me wow his fleet got big real quick i nver fort he was attacking me i fort he was scouting

Trycon on 14.01. at 14:52
show me report

Trycon on 14.01. at 14:52
Send me now!!! I need to know what hes got

Trycon on 14.01. at 14:53
And keep building up your wall

Trycon on 14.01. at 14:56
build up your wall now

grizkid on 14.01. at 14:57
seems like he just has alot axes and horses im wondering how he recovered so quickly must be farming 24/7

grizkid on 14.01. at 14:57
yh im doing dat

Trycon on 14.01. at 15:00
I new he had about that, thankls for the report, i thourght about 600-700 LC
I will need yu co-operating with me fully, how long ago did that attack hit you, we need you to be very active

Trycon on 14.01. at 15:00
You must not tell harlos Anything

grizkid on 14.01. at 15:02
well 8:52 in english time in game time 9:52 so about 4 hours ago when i was in college hey is it true when you send your paladin it increases da speed of your troops

grizkid on 14.01. at 15:02
of course not

Trycon on 14.01. at 15:05
I think you will be harloses noble target, do you tink you can dodge his attacks, when your gone set me as your sitter

grizkid on 14.01. at 15:07
i should of dodged the first time but i fort it was a scout attack i didnt think he build his army dat quickly infact i fort you was nobling him kk how long to you come off

Trycon on 14.01. at 15:08
How far away is he from you by the way.
Ill set you to someone else in the tribe when im gone

grizkid on 14.01. at 19:36
dere you go

grizkid today at 17:41
This message has been forwarded by grizkid.

DeletedUser

Harlos

thanks, i cleared all his troops, if you have catalpults keep hitting down his farm :D

him he seemed to have recieved support if you could bombard his farm for me as i havent got alot to make go down enough

send me the report

And then it gets interesting. Trycon resorts to trying to scare someone into thinking I want to noble them, and apparently yelling. Im starting to think Trycon got a little mad. :icon_cool:

Lol he seems desperate. On the other side of life, why do you keep posting here ? Ahh well i guess you'll all be gone tomorrow so i dunno why Trycon even bothers finding this stuff out :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

What? Of course they are going. I really doubt they'd harp on about leaving for weeks then at the last second decide, "Na, I can't be bothered"

DeletedUser

I wonder why Trycon conversate with harlos' neighbours if they obviously supports him :)

DeletedUser

I wonder why Trycon conversate with harlos' neighbours if they obviously supports him :)

Well if i notice them being catted down then i doubt they support him, aswell as him forwarding me reports he actually sent an attack at him.
But how much damage it did is another story..

He only forward him this because hes got nuthing to loose anymore.

DeletedUser

Well if i notice them being catted down then i doubt they support him, aswell as him forwarding me reports he actually sent an attack at him.
But how much damage it did is another story..

He only forward him this because hes got nuthing to loose anymore.
Omg :lol:
Pray speaks to predator :)

DeletedUser

Well if anyone is going to take one for the tribe why not a new recruit?
Consider it a HAM gang initiation.

Harlos is just trying to help out... what a great guy!
Gotta <3 him.

DeletedUser

What? Of course they are going. I really doubt they'd harp on about leaving for weeks then at the last second decide, &quot;Na, I can't be bothered&quot;

Why did you just tell me not to presume that then? :s

DeletedUser

Harlos

send me the report

The constant referring to an army as a fleet is seriously annoying.

Fleet -> SEA
Army -> LAND

harlos

Dear World 30.

I committed suicide today. And I liked it. I got the academy, which is all I wanted. I claim victory, and I bid World 30 goodbye.

picture39ib3.png

See ya. :icon_cool: