Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

Lisa809

Cya mate.

And a big goodbye to Trycon too . :icon_cry: So sorry your leaving TW's you were such an entertainment and torment trying to convince us what a super stud you are !! When we all know you're a fat 40 year old virgin who sits infront of the computer drinking endless cups of tea....when your not nipping to the shop for more milk !!! or arguing with your Aunt.:icon_biggrin:

You have been a pleasure to play with and Im really gonna miss ya !!! :icon_wink:

Go easy on those girls Sean and Im sure we'll all still be here to give you advice on how to keep fighting them off !!

All the best in RL horse , Take Care......:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

;( Nooo

Will miss you Sean (No homo)

Go draw some chicks.

I really hope you return 1 day. Our chats were so cool :cool:

Im awaiting your return.

Best of luck buddy :)

DeletedUser

Also want to say goodbye to a good friend and amazing tribesmate :)

Sean, I hope you find what you're looking for, out there in the unreal world.
Would've loved to try and keep you here, but I realise that's of no use to try.

I know your reasons and I respect your choice.

Just you keep in contact with all of us, we missed you, got you back - and lost you again, but you know we're all on skype and we're always there to give some sex-tutoring or just talk... whenever you need to :p

Take good care of your self love

*Huggles and Smooches*

Regina

DeletedUser

And a big goodbye to Trycon too . :icon_cry: So sorry your leaving TW's you were such an entertainment and torment trying to convince us what a super stud you are !! When we all know you're a fat 40 year old virgin who sits infront of the computer drinking endless cups of tea....when your not nipping to the shop for more milk !!! or arguing with your Aunt.:icon_biggrin:

You have been a pleasure to play with and Im really gonna miss ya !!! :icon_wink:

Go easy on those girls Sean and Im sure we'll all still be here to give you advice on how to keep fighting them off !!

All the best in RL horse , Take Care......:icon_cry:

... I always liked Harlos better... :icon_wink:

harlos

Trycon, Im sorry to hear you will be leaving. I enjoyed voicing on skype with you, getting to know you a little better than Splat.'s on my wall. I was really looking forward to you staying with Hate. in w32, but RL > TW.

Best of luck with your tea, the Sumo always on the "Tele" in the background, your aunt yelling at you, you running to the grocery store, your skype crashing, and your... bladder.

DeletedUser

He is coming after ya to the next world! ;)

So long and thanks for all the fish (and fun back and forth) :)

DeletedUser

Heres My Exit splat to this world.

Defender: Trycon
Village: Rally point (Level 1) (394|581) K53

Quantity: 1432 561 5 165 40 2 0 165 200 56 0 2
Losses: 973 381 3 112 27 1 0 112 136 38 0 1

DeletedUser

Heres My Exit splat to this world.

Defender: Trycon
Village: Rally point (Level 1) (394|581) K53

Quantity: 1432 561 5 165 40 2 0 165 200 56 0 2
Losses: 973 381 3 112 27 1 0 112 136 38 0 1

Well done, you managed to attack a player whos already quit. Congratulations.

DeletedUser

Well done, you managed to attack a player whos already quit. Congratulations.

Pretty much the same thing you guys were doing attacking ####. members. Congratulations on pwning yourself with sarcasm.

DeletedUser

Pretty much the same thing you guys were doing attacking ####. members. Congratulations on pwning yourself with sarcasm.

Technically, we havn't posted on the forums making us look like were proud of the deed :) Oh and even if we did, i havn't attacked a #### member, and it doesn't really matter what my tribemates are doing/attacking because in the end, they are not me. Congratulations on not showing how i pwned myself with sarcasm.

DeletedUser

Technically, we havn't posted on the forums making us look like were proud of the deed :) Oh and even if we did, i havn't attacked a #### member, and it doesn't really matter what my tribemates are doing/attacking because in the end, they are not me. Congratulations on not showing how i pwned myself with sarcasm.

Trycon posted an attack report at least once. There was one guy who posted War Stats when he nobled a village. And most of you have =SK= in your name, including you. So that makes you a part of it.

Bolded my favorite part. Nice team spirit. :)

DeletedUser

Trycon posted an attack report at least once. There was one guy who posted War Stats when he nobled a village. And most of you have =SK= in your name, including you. So that makes you a part of it.

Bolded my favorite part. Nice team spirit. :)

LOL just because i have =SK= in my name doesn't mean i have anything to do with who my tribemates attack. Even the idea of that is absurd. Jeeze, i was talking a bit more recent that the whole Trycon/ Harlos thing, because back then they were attacking us and hadn't yet quit, although we knew they were going to. Retaliating to attacks is not the same as attacking a player who has already quit.