CATS vs TATS

seth89

Well...
Good luck to TATS anyhow.
I do believe they are/were holding out well.

But what now.?

Both Heavy AND Silva are gone... and countless others. :X

Brutus987

And since I know how much you hate barb eaters, im sure you will do it the noble way by taking enemy villages, yes?

Sorry mate, but over the 2 years i have been here i have picked up a few friends....K62 will soon be your hell! :icon_twisted: :icon_biggrin:

of course not, remember he looses his quick bar :icon_biggrin:

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well...
Good luck to TATS anyhow.
I do believe they are/were holding out well.

But what now.?

Both Heavy AND Silva are gone... and countless others. :X

Oh no the world ends because a handful (less then ten) decide to quit! Please get a grip people...does TATS really have no other good players or it a Redeyeknight situation where sid is playing all the accounts?

So im pretty sure that TATS has good players remaining...so theres a few changes and they can be ready to go if that is what they choose to do. There is always the possibility that they just decide to break off in different directions but honestly i see no need for the change.

Can we just stop the crying and continue the attacking? Last I checked TATS didnt have a NAP with everyone...(cough cough weak tribes for giving in)

In any case attacks continue.

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, but over the 2 years i have been here i have picked up a few friends....K62 will soon be your hell! :icon_twisted: :icon_biggrin:

:icon_redface:

Its highly likely that you have picked up as many friends as you have nobled enemy villages! :lol:

And please go easy on my K62!
Player ranking for the continent 62Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
19 AncientHoard TATS 409.422 42 1.398

And yeah, might as well throw it out there that I have ZERO friends who will help me. So you really got me on that one. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ancient do you want me to sit you, ad guard your account? with thatmany villages i could hold you out for weeks xD

Brutus987

Kev-Didnt TATS get a temp NAP with AXE????

AH- 25 brutus987 Exile3 318.439 32 125

Nearly there in K62

DeletedUser

Kev-Didnt TATS get a temp NAP with AXE????

AH- 25 brutus987 Exile3 318.439 32 125

Nearly there in K62

Sorry buddy you have to do your own homework on that...the hugging will come out eventually as it always does...

DeletedUser

I do find it funny that somebody from a tribe that is either NAP'd or allied with almost every major tribe in w15 is talking about other people hugging

DeletedUser

I do find it funny that somebody from a tribe that is either NAP'd or allied with almost every major tribe in w15 is talking about other people hugging

I agree but i have no control over who my tribe hugs and i get kicked if i attack a hugged tribe

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

i dont see anything wrong with it its not like all the wrlds tribes will be hugging once TATS is removed from the face of world 15 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i dont see anything wrong with it its not like all the wrlds tribes will be hugging once TATS is removed from the face of world 15 :icon_rolleyes:

bond...your dressed in purple, and it is not like you were helping Xan, Jaffe and CB and medic remove us from the face of w15 anyway..you were kind of just sitting there :icon_rolleyes:

Edit..im a noob, i forgot to add medic..

Krazymoefoe

lost a lot of respect for you bond going to exile tsk tsk

anyways on topic go tats (Y) :axemen:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lost a lot of respect for you bond going to exile tsk tsk

anyways on topic go tats (Y) :axemen:

hey wait a minute i went to exile. because my main aim atm is to remove Exile. and our ex-tribe made a temporary NAP with TATS which meant i couldnt complete my aim :icon_confused: so i TEMPORARILY am moving acroos to Exile. to countinue with my aim and not to hurt the NAP with TATS from AXEs point of view

for the record my heart is with AXE alwayz has alwayz will be it was with boozie but he wwent and its with jaffe and xan now :icon_cool: CHEEEZEE !!! :p lol thats ws cheezy :icon_twisted:

Edit: it was meant to be remove TATS lol not remove Exile.

bond...your dressed in purple, and it is not like you were helping Xan, Jaffe and CB and medic remove us from the face of w15 anyway..you were kind of just sitting there :icon_rolleyes:

Edit..im a noob, i forgot to add medic..

in my defence my account is small :icon_redface: but without the excuses i was nuking federico and i have reports to show for it i only brok through recently oh :icon_redface: and i lost 5 to federico early one :icon_eek:

pink tbh :p nd lol whats rong with it its in fashion now in england :p

Last edited by a moderator:

coastalad

Over the past two and a half years my definition of "good" has changed somewhat. While I can't comment on the tribe loss after the 2 players you mention left, provided there are sufficient players left with plenty of time to spare, then nothing is lost.

It's a numbers game and TATS have the numbers. Sprinkle in a bit of time and they could be the sleeping giant.

DeletedUser

Not so sure about that coast, as they say, it is not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog, and so far, while we have seen resistance from some players in TATS, the lack of resistance from most has been surprising.

I also think that their size is misleading given i) the recent quits and ii) the workload the active players have in defending and using the 'not so active' players which i have a feeling is many more than we estimate. What is in their favour is the volume of defence in untagged/T.L.S accounts that is out in their warzone villages but that hole is being plugged very quickly. Sprinkle in time and i think they could just be sleeping :)

DeletedUser

TATS still have the players and leaders in there to pull a bunny(ftw!) out of the hat.

yeah they lost a few players, josh's old school ways,my morale boosting, but they still have the players there to make it work