CATS vs TATS

DeletedUser

Tats nobles closely followed by support from fox qualifies for grouping in stats methinks :)

LOL, it would be more like FOX nobles and we might try and help support...but FOX has got no support to lend...Fatheaded is sitting in k92 doing nothing as is jo..that basically leaves valpo and krazy and neither are in any shape to be lending out D, because druggy is not doing much each either with his hoard of nobles...

and well, to answer spl, if a player goes barb ppl will always take them, but some will take them less frequently after that...sorta like the shy sammy barbs..some of us have now moved on and ignored those barbs and are still looking at the bright red beside them

JRentfrow ** Golf Claps for the Tribe Hopper**

Congrats - I am impressed that you have managed to keep all those egos in check and show some teamwork here the last week or two.

Not to mention a few of your long time inactives suddenly throwing off their cobwebs and attacking........ (I am amazed that so many accts can be handled so well by so few players).

A change in tactics from you will of course result in a similar change in tactics from us to be sure.

yeah you would know about that first hand wouldnt you..b/w for the record, any account that has attacked tH is being controlled by its owner and is not sat, can tH claim the same

and what change in tactics can you do, you are already launching almost everyone at bah for a month, including your sits...and dont deny it..but you have not seen us on the PF whinning...only thing you can change is if you start to attack other members and that means less focus on bah which then will mean he can do more damage...

Kuenchinu

** Golf Claps for the Tribe Hopper**

Congrats - I am impressed that you have managed to keep all those egos in check and show some teamwork here the last week or two.

Not to mention a few of your long time inactives suddenly throwing off their cobwebs and attacking........ (I am amazed that so many accts can be handled so well by so few players).

A change in tactics from you will of course result in a similar change in tactics from us to be sure.

:icon_rolleyes: thats rich coming from a tH members

you have 31 accounts, 2 or 3 weeks ago only 15 active members then you had 23 active and started talking about using the inactive accounts to take me "Beauty00" and BigAndHairy out :icon_rolleyes: them attacks from your op did nothing to us but put up our ODD up :icon_rolleyes: (yes i saw your post on your forum).

now to stay on topic, Jrent the team work you saw when we attacked you was nothing but skill from the TATS members :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

the tats forum rep court jester has escaped from the cage again!!!!!

p.s. willows, krazy and average valpo - there are more than enough cases of Fox and TATS coordinating attacks and support. You share forums, you sit in the same skype chat, you work together pretty much as a family tribe would. Why even bother denying it ? Does perception of others matter so much to you guys that you will even deny working together ? Then this whole usage of untagged accounts business.

Seriously, this is not a beauty pageant or a popularity contest where anyones judgement counts. Just be upfront.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh noes!
Our secret is out! Slowly one by one Sid is merging the world to create not one big tribe, but actually one big family!!!
im suprised it took you this long to click onto it Anasthar. I suspected that one day one of your conspiracy theories may just be right.

And no, our perception doesnt really matter since you know everything about us anyway. Even if it is completely wrong uninformed. But seriosuly, no perception does not matter as we already have the whole world against us. If you want to try your best to paint us as a family, I couldnt care less tbh.

Oh, and the examples you used above. This would essentially make CATS one big family :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

p.s. willows, krazy and average valpo - there are more than enough cases of Fox and TATS coordinating attacks and support. You share forums, you sit in the same skype chat, you work together pretty much as a family tribe would. Why even bother denying it ? Does perception of others matter so much to you guys that you will even deny working together ? Then this whole usage of untagged accounts business.

Seriously, this is not a beauty pageant or a popularity contest where anyones judgement counts. Just be upfront.

ok how is this for upfront..sure some members of FOX are in our chat, reason being is because we like them..oh wait, there is a member of another tribe in there as well..also, where do you get that we share a forum..you must be looking in on someone elses forum because TATS has no shared forums....i either you have a spy that is fail, or you are just assuming and going by hearsay..

i know DAD also says it has a seperate agenda from Exile, but looking at the ennoblements sure says different, so, is Exile the new NL with all its family branches, i could start speculation like this as well just from one minor fact...and everyone knows Exile has shared forums with most of w15, so going by your reasoning then Exile, AXE, N.W.O, tH, !WAR!, *N~L*, Godly, and DA are now one big happy family

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Of course we are all one big happy family,until TATS is no more,I love it,lots of Hugs everywhere,except of course for TATS members,I am told we dont like you

Kuenchinu

:icon_eek: TATS shares forums?! by the way EviL also coordinate attacks and support with TATS :icon_eek: we must be a family :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: TATS shares forums?! by the way EviL also coordinate attacks and support with TATS :icon_eek: we must be a family :icon_eek:

LOL, princess, leave Evil where it is..silent...im fairly sure most are enjoying their peace and quiet there

DeletedUser

oh noes!

Oh, and the examples you used above. This would essentially make CATS one big family :icon_wink:

kissing cousings actually ;-)

are all those quit messages true :icon_sad: ? might as well start being nice on the forums if all we have left is a barb fest sigh

DeletedUser

barbs are evil, i shall never go barb as they will mean foxy will have more fighting to do =(

DeletedUser

yeah you would know about that first hand wouldnt you..b/w for the record, any account that has attacked tH is being controlled by its owner and is not sat, can tH claim the same

and what change in tactics can you do, you are already launching almost everyone at bah for a month, including your sits...and dont deny it..but you have not seen us on the PF whinning...only thing you can change is if you start to attack other members and that means less focus on bah which then will mean he can do more damage...

Wasn't talking about sat accts.

As far as who is active and who isn't, I'll let you try to figure that out on your own. I will say for the record that the only sat accts in tH right now are the ones who have quit and are being nobled out. Maybe some of our inactives tripped over the same thing that nolty did......

Brutus987

Whats the odds of brutus breaking 2mil points after 2 years of playing?...Hmmmmn, Let me think...NOT a lot

2 years in april....ill get there, and when i do, i am gonna kick your ass all the way back to dannz's account

DeletedUser

Lol, these forums have gone to shait..........haha - Um, cats - are you serious - all this drama has made things better for you. Stop talking about the same old garbage already and start realizing you´re having more fun.

Tats - yall rule - cept for the ones I didn´t like, but even you rule a little now cause you roll with good company.

Hmmm, that´s about it.........for now :icon_twisted:

jaffe25

IMO opinion a month for a tribe to existis hardly even enough time to establish who the hell you are. The paint isn't even dry on the walls. Good luck keeping everyone together when ppl wake up and realize that the person whose idea it was to form your outfit is gone. Mass exodus may be in TATS future.

DeletedUser

2 years in april....ill get there, and when i do, i am gonna kick your ass all the way back to dannz's account

LOL.

I welcome you to try your hardest my friend. But before you do, can I at least ask that you grow just a little more so that my morale is not so bad on you?... please?
And since I know how much you hate barb eaters, im sure you will do it the noble way by taking enemy villages, yes?

DeletedUser

LOL.

I welcome you to try your hardest my friend. But before you do, can I at least ask that you grow just a little more so that my morale is not so bad on you?... please?
And since I know how much you hate barb eaters, im sure you will do it the noble way by taking enemy villages, yes?

of course not, remember he looses his quick bar :icon_biggrin: