CBTF-O declares war on P-DB

tamino

That makes more sense.
He recruited your targets? or players you wanted to recruit?? :icon_surprised:

And if you consider those woot N players refugees, does that mean STONED is still on your enemy list?

our targets damn it :icon_confused:

Nope they arent our enemies no more(STONED), dont know sumthing more

DeletedUser

My tribe didnt merged into CBTF the tribe that i leaded once becomed CBTF enemies (i was first in CBTF), only few agreed to join with me in CBTF

You did not reply to my question. :lol:

Your previous tribe is allied to CBTF-O. You are also Personal Allied to their Duke.

:swordsman:Tell me another story.:swordsman:

tamino

You did not reply to my question. :lol:

Your previous tribe is allied to CBTF-O. You are also Personal Allied to their Duke.

:swordsman:Tell me another story.:swordsman:

They are not my ex-tribe they have many of my ex tribe members (if you are talking about FWOF N). Now they are our allies. Sometime ago before ww started they were our enemies.

DeletedUser

That makes more sense.
He recruited your targets? or players you wanted to recruit?? :icon_surprised:

And if you consider those woot N players refugees, does that mean STONED is still on your enemy list?

Don`t worry no tribe may recruit anymore these days since World 6 is composed of a bunch of refugees. Too bad we don`t get 7 years of attack protection. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

our targets damn it :icon_confused:

Nope they arent our enemies no more(STONED), dont know sumthing more

Let me tell you why !

Your tribe was just another puss like the numerous wankers who thought this is a chance to get some hand on big one...

Now that the reformed STONED is just the core w00t N, w/o all those later recruits and new territory.... CBTF-O, as being the puss like others mentioned, dont have STONED as enemy....

WHY???

Because being the puss, they are afraid to come long ranges into the dungeon of STONED .... :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

tamino

Let me tell you why !

Your tribe was just another puss like the numerous wankers who thought this is a chance to get some hand on big one...

Now that the reformed STONED is just the core w00t N, w/o all those later recruits and new territory.... CBTF-O, as being the puss like others mentioned, dont have STONED as enemy....

WHY???

Because being the puss, they are afraid to come long ranges into the dungeon of STONED .... :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Nope horcrux this isnt the reason...we have P-DB in our list first...and yes we are good too at long range attacks (my attack pack crushed a 500k player from teh old w00t from a distance of at least 60 hours) so dont make me come after you :lol:

DeletedUser

Nope horcrux this isnt the reason...we have P-DB in our list first...and yes we are good too at long range attacks (my attack pack crushed a 500k player from teh old w00t from a distance of at least 60 hours) so dont make me come after you :lol:

:icon_eek: :lol:

DeletedUser

Tamio the only reason you are at peace with us was so you didn't get attacked by w00t one side and us the other. Also its not good to give away details on how your tribe works we now know you work in Wolf Packs (like I didn't know already and what members are in which). Anyway have fun with P-DB and watch your backs

tamino

Tamio the only reason you are at peace with us was so you didn't get attacked by w00t one side and us the other. Also its not good to give away details on how your tribe works we now know you work in Wolf Packs (like I didn't know already and what members are in which). Anyway have fun with P-DB and watch your backs

hope ur not back stabbing me again :lol:

DeletedUser

lol why would I do that. I like it the way your villages are sat next to mine but I have better things to do with my troops then waste them on you

DeletedUser

I'm used to it he still wants revenge on me forleaving him and making a new tribe with all his old members and destroying his family from when he was my duke

DeletedUser

I'm used to it he still wants revenge on me for leading a rebellion and destroying his family from when he was my duke

I would have done the same. Who wants to be led by a whining n00b :icon_cry: :lol: